NAveryW

Steven Universe

2,267 replies to this topic

Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • I already saw the first half of the first episode, but I missed the second half because I was in a Skype call. Damn.

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

theadventuretimefan

I love this show. That is all I can say. I'm just utterly speechless.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SteelyGilgamesh

I watched those two episodes.

I have to say that even I was impressed.

Rebecca Sugar and her crew did a pretty damn good job.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

zoc

Also fuck the theme's stuck in my head too now fff

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • I saw the second half in an encore presentation. It was great.

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

theadventuretimefan

Also fuck the theme's stuck in my head too now fff

Same!
    For staying strike free for 5 years. Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Deaniac

Part of me really wants to try a Together Breakfast after watching tonight's episode...even if it would kill me.

You can tell the storyboard artists are going to town on this show. I think Flapjack was the last CN show to do something like this.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

YamiMario

I watched the two first episodes, and I really love it. I think I'm gonna' try and follow this.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

WhoCalledForGiggs

Part of me really wants to try a Together Breakfast after watching tonight's episode...even if it would kill me.

You can tell the storyboard artists are going to town on this show. I think Flapjack was the last CN show to do something like this.

I would love to try a Together Breakfast. Someone needs to make it and post a picture on this thread. lol

Getting back on topic though, Steven Universe has only had these first four episodes and a pilot, and it is currently my one of my favorite shows that they are running right now just by those episodes.

SteelyGilgamesh

I just caught that Full House reference when I first watched that Cheeseburger Backpack episode 3 days ago.

Steven: You got it dude!

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

WhoCalledForGiggs

I just caught that Full House reference when I first watched that Cheeseburger Backpack episode 3 days ago.

How did I miss that.....

UpChuckle

Gah, I've only been able to see one episode of this series so far, but it looks really good.  I'm a sucker for fluid animation, and Amethyst is probably my favorite character, design-wise.

For staying warn free for 9 years Third place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! Wii U singles Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 197 days before it was shut down

WhoCalledForGiggs

I don't want to think Full House is responsible for anything in our lexicon.

tumblr_leeu3h3NRc1qdlkgg.gif

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • Damnit, the theme song is stuck in my head. Anyway, fun show.

inb4 benthelooney fucks over the show by making a hypocritical rant about it.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

theadventuretimefan

Damnit, the theme song is stuck in my head. Anyway, fun show.

I agree. And I'm waiting for benthelooney to bitch about how it sucks and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi is the best show ever.

Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015

WhoCalledForGiggs

Damnit, the theme song is stuck in my head. Anyway, fun show.

Oh my god, I thought only me and a circle of friends knew about that guy........his Uncle Grandpa rant was the most hypocritical thing when you look at everything he has done in the past.

But yeah iti's a great show.

EmmBee

Cheesburger Backpack had some really... odd animation. Am I the only one who noticed that? It wasn't bad, just really... different from the other episodes so far. So many frames from that episode of Pearl would probably fit well into the weird animation frames thread.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Deaniac

Cheesburger Backpack had some really... odd animation. Am I the only one who noticed that? It wasn't bad, just really... different from the other episodes so far. So many frames from that episode of Pearl would probably fit well into the weird animation frames thread.

Different storyboard artists from the first episode. Kinda like what Flapjack did.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

SkyBlueFox

tumblr_mw9u4nBWPP1rszotho2_500.gif

I haven't seen the show at all but it certainly looks interesting. Who'd like some 'boarded animation?

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • Damnit, the theme song is stuck in my head. Anyway, fun show.

I agree. And I'm waiting for benthelooney to bitch about how it sucks and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi is the best show ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeRFwqiCDaI