• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Sign in to follow this  
SirSigma

YouChews the Winner Awards 2013

4 replies to this topic

SirSigma   
SirSigma

Just posting in here to remind you guys that this exists and that it will still happen.

If you haven't submitted nominations yet, do so whenever you can. Sure, you have until May 18th, but it's so easy to just wait until the last moment and realize you forgot. Besides, if enough people don't submit nominations, then people may find themselves disappointed with the choices on the polls. We can't have that, can we?

Follow the instructions above for more information on submitting your nominations.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

SirSigma   
SirSigma

You guys only have 18 days left to submit nominations. If you don't want to be disappointed in the choices to vote for, I highly suggest sending in a nomination as soon as possible.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

SirSigma   
SirSigma

There is only a little more than a week left to submit nominations. If you haven't submitted nominations yet, don't risk waiting until the last minute and submit them now!

SirSigma   
SirSigma

Polls are now open. Get voting before they close.