randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,003 replies to this topic

randomcontributor

This was formerly called "Stuff you Drew", but it was suggested that I change the title to include the likes of photography, sculpting, and 3D modeling, and to allow general discussion of art styles and improvement.

ORIGINAL POST:

Old things.

hpqscan0001.jpg

This is something related to bootleg toys and came out bad.

hpqscan0001-1.jpg

Yes I know his nose might look like what you're thinking but honestly I didn't intend for it to

Edited by randomc
For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Markie! For getting 20 awards Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - "SOME ASIAN GUYS FIGHT OVER A ROOM KEY" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Regular, Overall, Classic For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Well done, Link. For being on the Vanilla forums for 72 days before it was shut down 25 poops in the showroom. For uploading 5 YTP's in the Showroom.

Tsar Sparky

Here's a repost of my two most recent sketches from Fundamentals of Drawing:

sketch-10-2-12.jpg

stilllife1-1.jpg

And then here's the re-visited old robot design just for kicks:

firstspvsketch.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SushieBoy

Psycho I'm really liking those characters, updating Django was all for the better. His new design is much more impacting. And Patty's new face is excellent.

I really should get off my ass and develop some original characters, I have a few ideas but not much on paper.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

Ferg

So, we were watching Dragon Half on the stream...

Then "modular dragon" came to mind.

So, I decided to draw this monstrosity:

j8ffk3.jpg

You're welcome!

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

mowub

Two drawings related to my upcoming FA-exclusive Love Worms comic.

First is Mike Boa, a 27-year-old snake who is friends with the worm couple and often helps them. I created him a long time ago and originally called him Mike Owub (which sounds like Boa) which inspired my "Mowub" username. Kinda messed up on his tail, but this is only a rough sketch.

mike_boa_sketch_by_mowub87-d5hr270.jpg

Next is an frame I ended up cutting after some rewrites, probably because I went a little overboard on cursing: Apparently it's a sperm.

unused_sperm_frame_by_mowub87-d5hr1sk.jpg

For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years November 2012 - "Norb Loves Dag's Nuts" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 24 videos

Cloaytonem2

Let me just get this joke out of the way.

scan0002nn.jpg

For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT

Sofe

Ponnies.

Hope they're okay to post in here, heheh.

Any criticisms are welcome.

bling_machine_by_matiasandstuff-d5htglf.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Jonah

more sketchy shit

kisu2.jpg

Edited by Mushrooms
Sorry, but that's a little close to crossing the line there.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Daya

In tumblr someone asked drawers to draw themselves with their current clothing

Warning: I didn't put any effort into this.

1350242284-moua.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year