randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,102 replies to this topic

Daya

I said in another thread that I downloaded Paint Tool SAI, and I'm freaking loving it, because it has the tools necessary for painting (while in photoshop I have bajillions of tools that I don't need) and most of all it captures my pen motion well.

Recently, I took a look back to the recent drawings of the puppets from Realm Founders, and I wasn't satisfied about them. So now I'm remaking them, this time taking more notes from the Metroid Prime trilogy concept arts.

So here, have a preview of number 4:

1350681875-numquatrepreview.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Dippy

Keep in mind that this is still a heavy friggin WIP.

"OoOoOOooOooAAaAaAAaAaAaAH! gIddAwffuH mAh BaCkSpAcE, sQuIdDlEdOoO mAn!"

"THERE IS NO TIME."

"D'yyYyOooOoH nO! lOoKs lIkE tHe yOlK'S aWn mAh fAcE..."

2013 For the category of Best Artist. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Wukavu

scarlet_monroe_by_datf56-d5ii0ej.jpg

A bit of character art for a comic I may or may not get around to actually working on eventually.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Enjoy your Kirby!

Maestro Snail

Potentially offensive content.

ggpenelopefix.png

Blah, I am disappointed I had to censor this drawing. It took such a long time to draw.

"Is that for me?"

"Seven saddened sables give Penelope's pretty penis a pretty ice cream"

EDIT: minor improvements

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Psychotime

Here goes another one.

http://psychotime.de...-Pass-333811346

I should probably embed this with HTML, huh?

My timing's a bit better, I guess. There was supposed to be more to this (ignoring the character details, haha) but the main focus of the assignment was this part, and the other parts would have wasted time.

I'll be adding to this, but next assignment is the first dialogue test. Oh boy! Watch me squirm!

For staying warn free for 9 years Best Artist 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Fretless

I redid that old Katawa Shoujo + Katamari Damacy parody picture I did now that my digital art skills are better.

katawa_damacy__redone__by_fretless94-d5iumin.jpg

Really happy with how I was able to recreate the logo.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

UpChuckle

I've been real flaky with posting more drawings lately because of a lot of stuff going on, but here's a few finished stuff and sketches.

Finished

DianaHasASword-2.pngJackalope-3.png

Sketches

KiraSitting.png

MonksandParagonHorrors.png

Berate.png

The last one doesn't really have context. I'm just trying to draw humans more frequently instead of funny animal people.

For staying warn free for 9 years Third place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! Wii U singles Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 197 days before it was shut down

magmalord
  • Banned
  • am5rhs.png

This is just a test because I started working with Toonboom for a big project that I am working on. I know it looks like crap, but I just started, plus im using a pen tool and not one of those nice pen boards.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

Tsar Sparky

We were drawing with brush and ink today in class. Here's what I coughed up.

candlestickink1.jpg

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

ConsultingCriminal

I got really bored in art while listening to KoRn so I quick sketched this. Did a really half-arsed job on the horns butt-fuck-it.

2m276ll.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos