randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

6,142 posts in this topic

Recently, I made three covers for my Spotify playlists in Photoshop...

Regular Playlist:

kOtOAA9.jpg

Christmas Playlist:

3G1GrP1.jpg

Movie Soundtrack Playlists:

d9oe0K6.jpg

Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Drew a dress based on an old design made online. I just want to create someone to wear it.

advent_ures_in_drawing_______day_9__2016

For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

RG1hz5l.png

I tried doddling Crash Bandicoot. It doesn't look that much like him though but w/e :S

For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

I also tried to draw something and that is:

wzdPB0y.jpg

Yes , looks really weird but in my head were the dreams and just drew it.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

So I did a pop vinyl version of a character from Sym-Bionic Titan, just so it could feel like there should've been "toys connected to it":

advent_ures_in_drawing_______day_12__201

For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Chinese-family-project-1.jpg

Chinese-Family-project-2.jpg

Something for my chinese class. IRL name censored n shit

If someone could PM me and figured out what I'm saying in this, I'll give you a bunch of chewbucks

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

C4zqQCk.png

That post about the creature I was making?

This is the eye.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year