randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

6,380 posts in this topic

zjksT8f.png

Decided to completely redraw one of the assets used in my RPG, the YouTube Poop Saga. The original's located in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

J81Y46k.png

Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Trying to get better at drawing caricatures...

Spoiler

dCWMwAC.png

6a2adWh.png

For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

kerbeh.jpg

a gift for my friend since it was his b day yesterday. I nearly forgot so I piped this out in like 1 minute

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

I've finally finished the Dinner Bowl II logo.

6AFuFf1.png

jhpDJ97.png

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

I thought of a story involving Tulpas, so I drew a Tulpa character:

VctYvZU.png

Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

thats_pretty_far_out_man.png

wear the funky funky eyepatch bret

I dunno, I've been listening to a lot of Bowie lately so I tried drawing him but it kinda sucks lol

For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

1 hour ago, Whelt said:

P
E
W

I forgot, I need to get wario land

It's nothing interesting, just my new OC I'd like to call Stardust.............. Smith.

evana__stardust__smith___most_likely_a_f

BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System