randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

6,150 posts in this topic

A very very messy WIP for @Another Brick in The Wall. It's of his piñata character Ladrillo. I really really really WANTED to finish it for him on Christmas day, but from school screwing me over, it'll have to come on Januaray 10th (and I hope to finish it days before hand)

So, Brick, I hope you look forward to having your fursona OC thingemajig.

Spoiler

Screenshot_63.png

After this and another drawing I'm working on, I'm gonna move onto the female body hell ya titties B )

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I realized I double posted. lol whatever

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

005pHNK.png

If you've played Saints Row IV, this should look familiar.

I mainly did this, not just to celebrate Christmas, but also because I beat the "How the Saints Saved Christmas" DLC in the above-mentioned game.

Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

I had an idea a few hours ago that I'd really like to try sometime. It'd involve taking panels of wood, writing out a grid pattern on them, and painting them to resemble various video game sprites. Each "pixel" would be be maybe 1 inch x 1 inch on the board itself, so the finished project would be something fairly sizeable.

The biggest problem would actually be cutting the sprites out of the board itself, because I don't think I have much readily available, other than a hand saw and a hack saw, which would both take a while to use and be very imprecise, along with a circular saw, which just isn't ideal for smaller and more intricate cuts. What I really need is a bandsaw, so I'll either need to rent one if I want to get this done, or deal with what I have.

It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Another quick doodle, this time from my small sketchbook...

t4N9C7T.jpg

Did this before Christmas was over last night, and since it was on the Chewstream. What can I say? I have a soft spot for Olive, the Other Reindeer.

Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Made this for Cantfly as part of the Secret Santa Art Exchange:

gBNeZsy.png

I made this for Umigame for the Secret Santa Art Exchange. I used a similar method I tried with the last image I had posted in this thread

kzR02dM.png

For coming in 3rd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos