randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,054 replies to this topic

ZekiiLeaf

Hey look a slimegirl!! :3

Hey_heres_a_fact_I_have_never_drawn_some

For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

TheOneManBoxOffice

Quick doodle...

LTK1dqM.jpg

It's a tarantula hawk.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

ZekiiLeaf

skiaura_by_chespien-dau74zq.png

Spoiler

Skiaura, the Light Pokemon
Type(s): Psychic, Fairy
Pokédex Region: Taroi
Pokédex Regional Number: #???
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Height: 1'3" (0.4m)
Using the yellow portions all over its body, Skiaura uses its bioluminescent liquid stored in its paws, tail, feet, etc. as a guide when finding plants as food in the darkness. In battle, the Fakémon can light its liquid up to 125 times the illumination of a lightbulb to distract foes in their track.

For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Blightcopy

Oh yeah, i've been working on a webcomic since the beginning of 2016 and just released it before the end of said year, you can have a read over here!

That being said, it really is my first attempt at a narrative ever so if someone has critique or tips for it I'm all ears. Don't be afraid to go rough on it

Best Artist 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

ZekiiLeaf

Nebby, for the last time, get in the ba-

zZW4tq5h.jpg

squee sound

LuigiGodzillaGirl

Once I install the new cooling fan on my macbook pro, I'm thinking about remaking some of my early Mario fanart.  I've been looking back in my DA gallery, and some of my stuff dating back to around 2009 have not aged well.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

ZekiiLeaf

tweet_by_chespien-daujky3.png

Finished up the Kyorochan drawing I started last night. I love how the background came out oml

SuperYoshi

Here are some things

tumblr_inline_ojc115IRkQ1rw0mjo_540.pngtumblr_ogm6joMGh01uhon3wo1_540.png

I think I'm finally beginning to settle into a comfortable design for these two characters.  I don't think I'll ever settle on consistent hair, though.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin

Although I would say that I think your style needs refinement, I'm kind of digging the exaggerated eye you did on the lady.  With more fine tuning, I could easily see these as being semi-obscure characters from a cult classic point and click PC game or something, and I'm not even sure why they strike that feeling with me.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down