randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

6,150 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Waymu said:

Spy Fox, probably

Admittedly Spy Fox seems to have had a pretty major subconscious artistic influence on me.  I grew up with the original game and love its art a lot and the more I go back and look at its artwork the similarities are kind of uncanny and there's no way that's a coincidence, haha.

For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

This thread makes me jelly, good stuff

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 20 awards For submitting 200 videos to the showroom User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. For the Datamosh Collab II! Good job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For completing 5 multi-way matches ! ! ! ! ! 25 (29) APPARENTLY WOAOAAOG Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 102 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 92 videos July 2014 - "Cory is a godless sodomite" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Best Tenniser 2014
Best Tenniser 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2014 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos You Have Completed (at least) TEN TENnis matches. next time won't you  FIVE Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

E4QWklK.png

Was hoping to work on YTP stuff over christmas but I ended up having a long break from creative stuff instead. Quickly drew this to get back into the swing of things...

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

nyFJaYE.png

Another one, starting to use reference pictures for storyboards (for this particular project anyway)

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Remember that gouache I did a few weeks ago? Well here it is inked:

Greysale Nicholson

Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

2D or 3D? You decide.

IFWBDDB.png

Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

I drew Venetian Snares (sorry, i suck at drawing)

mA2W6N6.png

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

made a channel logo thing, probably going to fix it up a little bit, or pair it up with an Inkling verson of my character

BlNwac2.png

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

you didn't make it.

MXX1fCq.jpg?1

Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!