randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

6,383 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Discovered there's a scanner in this house just a few days ago, so I scanned every single thing I've done for the past 2 years or so. This might honestly be the biggest post on this thread I've made so far, lol. 

Edit: looks like Imgur just killed all the links for seemingly no reason, so that's great. Here's another thing I've made recently while I try to find a better way to host the scans. 
rainin_bow_by_fireredtails-db27ge3.png
Edited by FireRed☔
For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Here's a bit of an oldie pic I did, for something over on the Chewstream, believe it or not. I think it was a New Year's thing.

2e7f15919d.png

I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year