• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

6,785 posts in this topic

Golly umigame 

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

I've decided to draw my OC again.

First, I drew the outline on paper, and then experimented applying a few colours to it, which didn't stand out as well as I though it would be.

Spoiler

fgzudwX.jpg

qQRvskp.jpg

I had another idea instead: I got out Sketchbook Express on my iPad, took a picture of it, and drew the outline over the picture, which is looking slightly different than the previous drawings I've done. Next, I've removed the white of the drawing, and then I've made the background by using Glitch Lab app on my iPad, which is a fun application to create glitchy effects. I'm pretty proud of this one:

eEGKTNk.jpg

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Here comes my old art I did couple years back that I finally managed to take photos of them, since they don't find in my scanner:

tumblr_oox638yST71r6d9kzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oox6bfa0EO1r6d9kzo1_500.jpg

Sorry if the quality's shit.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

What are you talking about, when I walk into my local comic book/game/general wacky nerd store my favorite thing to see is the imposing wall of hundreds of Funko Pops!!

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

I want like fifty of your planeboy sailaiser

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

What was your project, Dash?

Seemed neat. Reminds me of how cluttered my brain is lol

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

5 hours ago, Powder said:

What was your project, Dash?

Seemed neat. Reminds me of how cluttered my brain is lol

I got to come up with whatever I wanted so I just put what's in my mind and in my heart on a canvas.

29 minutes ago, PaletteBlockhead said:

OH MAN, it's another Wendy's fanart shitpost thing. Bet you guys haven't seen that on your Twitter feed before..

C-ZER14UAAQLuNf.jpg

What is up with all the Wendy's stuff anyway? Can't be about their food because it's one step above eating out of the trash.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year