randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,098 replies to this topic

Umigame

@Maestro Snail I do.

It's roughly your two pictures, the drawing of this page, one of the CD-i fanarts (most likely the Omfak/Lupay one), maybe the AOSTH/Metroid parody pic and a few Christmas gifts I have in store.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For taking 1st Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The galaxy is at peace Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For getting 20 awards Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Metroid complete Metroid Tourian early Cursing the curser with twice the curse Buttfather SCROUNDER Look at this trophy, that you just won! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks User with Funniest Avatars 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017
Best Image Editor 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017 Best Artist 2017
Best Newcomer 2017
User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! bubble gum and taffy That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! It's a little itchy... For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Asked nicely.

Maestro Snail

Whoops! I meant to spell "do you have a set date" but I left out a word, silly me. I take it you're saving it for after Christmas day?

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

DSYTP

9HQv9PL.jpg

I admit, my drawing on his legs and maybe the whole drawing is not perfect and the quotes is not the best, but I draw a fanart on TheWackyWeevil. I just chose to.

BTW, his YTPs are excellent (especially the newest one and the 10K special)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheOneManBoxOffice

SFCh760.png

A freak of nature I created that goes by the name of "Ziggy", and yes, his sweater does say "P.U." on it. Apologies for the watermark. I'm protective of my work.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos