randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,423 replies to this topic

Morshute

sawnikkk_by_morshute-dby8bcu.png

This is what happens when Sonic eats too much chillidogs.

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CrazyJoeDavola
On 12/28/2017 at 2:45 PM, Deaniac said:

Not exactly a drawing but a logo I designed back in the summer appeared on a cable television series earlier this month so that was neat.

q1Ko9Fr.jpg

Woah...my mom watches that show. That's so surreal. Congrats! 

This is a rough sketch I did on ruined printer paper. 

IMG_20171231_143815.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Powder

FUCK YEAH SON LAST PIC OF 2017 HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH

ulgP0D4.png

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

RobotBirdBoy

Now that the WORST year of my life is over (and the fact I got a drawing tablet), I’ve decided to get off my rear end and decide to fail at making an OC. A mediocre combination of Photoshop and my horrible art skills. One picture was before the photoshop.

AuiDiyA.jpg

XNvOJwM.jpg

For staying strike free for 1 year.

2xdinosaurs

tumblr_p1wveyE2081vcz8kco1_1280.png

There's a Xmas Vampire set in Hesokuri Wars, where the boys all hang out in different time periods.

Osomatsu's in the wild west, and I love cowboys and westerns so... I doodled up some cowboy vampire Osomatsus and used some stills from Tombstone as reference. It's one of my favorite westerns so it was a lot of fun. Maybe I'll draw some more and use Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid as reference next. ~

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

RobotBirdBoy

Something I did while I was wasting away in the summer heat. And I made some mistakes, as usual.

pJu9wtn.jpg

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Tsar Sparky

Oceanic Infantry doodles

Oceanic_Infantry_full_body_2018.png

diver_doodle_jan_5_2018.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Mackenzie

Another aquarium photo.

PyU9e2N.jpg

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best Musician 2018
Best Writer 2018 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

2xdinosaurs

A friend asked me to draw Vivian for her.

tumblr_inline_p2fo5pKLCy1qjon2u_1280.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.