randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,150 replies to this topic

kingplatypus

Forgot to post these here. This is basically what I accomplished last semester animation-wise. 

Last semester overall was... not the best, but not exactly the worst. I felt really pressured and stressed out most of last semester, lots of shit happening in my life outside of school, and being off my meds didn't help at all either. I should've worked harder than I did. I'm most proud of the animatic I got done, even if the audio mixing is total shite and there are little errors here and there. My teacher liked it a lot as well, and thinks I should develop it more into an actual short/pilot, which is probably what I will end up doing eventually. And I'm back on my meds for this semester, so hopefully I'll be more focused and motivated to work harder on my projects.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Maestro Snail

tumblr_p2icsctuqx1toa5v6o1_1280.gif

Pondered if this belonged in 'Stuff you edited', but I did make the Wicke sprite myself.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Tsar Sparky

Admiral_RGR-71.png

This ended up like that Igor Stravinsky portrait they made you draw upside down.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Powder

yeah what the fuck was up with that thing.

Sure it was probably about "perspective" but thats not like... how my brain works with perspective. it's like goddamn math class you always gotta "learn by the books".
Buh.

Anyways beautiful as usual Tsar. You always have an eye for detail <3

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year