randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,371 replies to this topic

MemeKirisame

2lBk1Xz.pngk7JIzJ4.png   

I used Pen in Photoshop for hours to draw my character. 

Spoiler

Forgot to add the eyebrows.

HHT7Ths.pngWqs0g19.png

For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

P-Dash

KxSw00I.png

*shrugs

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Igg

DctvziO.jpg

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Found the secret edit. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Blightcopy

fashion_squid_by_bstuffs-dcbhr3k.png

Best Artist 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

BeanosOnToast

The Steam on the Dock festival came back for a third year run by the Albert Dock last weekend. Sadly, unlike the previous two years, I was only able to attend the festival on Saturday, though I did take some good snaps on my Minolta. The festival was magnificent; the roster of steam vehicles blew last year's and 2016's lineup out of the water, not only were there more traction engines this time, Mark Clark's 1907 Stanley Steamer H5; (Chasis number 3708), also appeared on display, alongside the fully steamed traction engines and steam rollers. Really love the presence of the film grain on some of these images;

Spoiler

4" Burnell Agricultural Traction Engine;

Photo29_26A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Photo30_27A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Photo31_28A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Aveling & Porter Road Roller 8727;

Photo32_29A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Photo33_30A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Inner functions of a miniature agricultural traction engine;

Photo35_32A.jpg?width=926&height=618

My favourite shot, love the placement of the Union Jack on the right; 

Photo34_31A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Photo36_33A.jpg?width=926&height=618

1907 Stanley Steamer H5, (previously owned by Mark Clark);

Photo39_36A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Photo38_35A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Photo37_34A.jpg?width=926&height=618

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HotFriedSkadoosh

Here's a recent commission I did as a Patreon reward:

A3UTY8d.png

Basically it's a reimagining of that scene from The Incredibles with the character running down the corridor all the while being pelted with expanding balls of goo hindering their progress.  In this particular case, in place of Mr. Incredible it's an OC belonging to the commissioner.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid complete Metroid II: Return of Samus under 2 hours Super Metroid early Energy Tank Metroid 100% GOOD Lucky Shaaaaaaaaaat THE WORLD'S LARGEST PAPERWEIGHT Look at this trophy, that you just won! YOU CLOBBAH'D DAT DERE DEEL DOH Sexual Innuendos: The Award Eyelashes! 2009/2010 For having multiple entries for both February & May 2012 with the Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Time Master Quest during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For obtaining 50 awards. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. Cashmoney For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange 2015 Contest - STEVE HARVERSE Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For designing the awards used in the Super Mario Challenge. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Way to go! For clearing Super Mario Land during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. HEEEEY IT'S JOE LIGOTTI, THE GUY FROM BOSTON, BABY, THIS IS MY FWUARKIN' CHEWIKI AHDICULL you know him well. Best Artist 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2017 For having a blog entry featured. "Best Artist" - 2014
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom... For winning the cooking contest!
For your art entry in Harrison Ford Trivia 2012!

BimbelyGimbly

mHmnxHs.jpg

Have a drawing of Adeleine (to get my wave 2 hype train rolling). Why is she hungry? Might be because I wanted to draw something different.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute
Posted (edited)

Hello, this is the drawing of Nostalgia Critic. I drew it,  so you don't have to

CvOTxAs.png

Edited by Morshute
For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

P-Dash

xLM7uNO.png

JS2Aew3.png

Since I'm moving the game project to Unity, starting over from scratch, and teaching myself C#, I figured I make more NPCs and revamp and older one.

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

dirtpants

AeRoUCH.jpg

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down 3 years later, and it's still the best avatar ever. The Halloween one was always amazing, too. Thanks!

BimbelyGimbly

8eyTBE3.jpgSo, I made a new OC; Her name is Meri (which means "sea in Estonian and Finnish), and she's a pufferfish mermaid. Like any other pufferfish, she'll puff up her tum when she's scared. Also, since she is a puffy lil' pufferfish, her favorite foods are shellfish like clams, snails, crabs, and oysters, and her specialized teeth allow her to break the shells and eat the contents. I've also got a story I wanna do with her, and I've also done some other drawings with her. So yeah, new character. Great.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie

Italy.

bFEy8YJ.jpg

L8lDpi7.jpg

cAExmxU.jpg

But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits
I usually draw when I get bored
3JRhpmJ.png
UMEusJ0.png
I've practiced drawing Carrie so much that she has become one of the easiest things to draw imho
gTTh9IS.png
this was made when I had Saint Pepsi stuck in my head. Moonman is also an easy draw but Stevie Wonder there on the right was a bit harder to accomplish
For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BeanosOnToast

A selection of the shots I've taken since December;

Spoiler

boxing_day_ix_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc

hale_park_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc5dnt

One of my New Year's Eve snaps, very emotional one;

dawn_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc5h9f.jpg

Camphill;

walking_the_dog_by_greatbeanoofbritain-d

torch_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc5lvv.jpg

camphill_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc5mbk.

earth_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc5n3t.jpg

Another one of my favourites, really love how the angle turned out;

the_hidden_path_by_greatbeanoofbritain-d

straight_ahead_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dc

hidden_light_by_greatbeanoofbritain-dcc5

And finally, we have a scan of a 35mm negative;

late_evening_sky_by_greatbeanoofbritain-

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame

Here's some more art spam. I created a new character, but Krita managed to crash with no recovery so I had to use PaintsChainer to automatically colorize the picture that was supposed to be finished 2 hours ago. 

wywnTRV.png

Z3hZBCM.jpg

For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System