randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,535 replies to this topic

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • calface_2_color_1.png

...man this new Tomb Raider animated series is looking great.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

P-Dash

DEAR PESKY PLUMBERS CARTOON NETWORK,

HERE'S HOW TO MAKE YOUR NEW THUNDERCATS SHOW HAVE MORE MASS MARKET APPEAL

fwVvKPJ.jpg

-SINCERELY

POWER- "P-" DASH

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For your hard work and determination! Mega Man X series complete Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, and Mega Man X6 100% complete Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters complete For getting 20 awards Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Ian O'Keefe

I drew this random picture in January (and posted it in a Discord server at one point):

TnifTF9PWT8k5YOte7-cQqnd4o2PADL77Z1xSPvZ

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

MemeKirisame

Well, I managed to make a fan-comic of Little WItch Academia.

lvqKqLI.jpg

Plus a fanart of Haruhi.

8AQdSC0.jpg

Mmmmmm For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ferg

DejbWDoU0AAV_zQ?format=jpg

Pokemon Gold prototype from Spaceworld has leaked, so I drew a rendition of one of the unused Pokemon from that demo.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Powder

mD6siQm.png

im trying to get myself a drawing schedule but its not working so good have this dumb thing i did at 7am back in february

@Ian O'Keefe
    I don't mean to bug you, but I think the image is blocked or something.
    You might wanna upload it to Imgur and host it through there instead of hotlinking it from Google.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Ian O'Keefe
    3 minutes ago, Powder said:

@Ian O'Keefe
    I don't mean to bug you, but I think the image is blocked or something.
    You might wanna upload it to Imgur and host it through there instead of hotlinking it from Google.

Actually, I pasted the image through it's image address (through Discord to here). I'm still able to see the image I posted on this thread, so I'm not sure how to fix the problem.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Powder

Huh. I dunno, with me it just has a grey dot with a line through it. Maybe it's hotlinking through Discord?

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

ravinrabbid123
    1 minute ago, Ian O'Keefe said:

Actually, I pasted the image through it's image address (through Discord to here). I'm still able to see the image I posted on this thread, so I'm not sure how to fix the problem.

By downloading the image and uploading it to Imgur or another similar image hosting site.

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! BWAAAH! You can’t spell succesful without esful. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats on taking 1st Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try it on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos