randomcontributor

Artist's Lounge

7,102 replies to this topic

Psychotime

Spoiler for gestures of a naked lady, followed by the same lady wearing a goofy outfit for laughs. No really, she decided to wear that. The big lose shirt actually made it tricky trying to gauge how her body was positioned.

Scans.jpg

For staying warn free for 9 years Best Artist 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Maestro Snail

Here is a thank-you request I did for Miss10. I don't know how long it is till she'll logs on next, so I'll just post this here now:

plushdialga.png

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

PotatoFandango

fmvNu.png

Fire Emblem Gaiden fanart. I tried a new coloring technique on this but it was a HUGE PAIN, even though I like how it turned out.

I fiddled with the characters' designs a bit, namely getting rid of Alm's enormous codpiece because goddamn that thing is ridiculous.

(does anyone want to do an art trade or something?)

give me things to draw

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

VGFM

Drew some of my friend's characters cosplaying dressing up for Halloween

XYxah.jpg

I tried to mimic that washed-out style of painting that some old manga covers and promo art have.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Melongod
  • Banned
  • Guess what? It's not pixel art! It's hand drawn! (But I have no goddamn scanner)

prEcT.jpg

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Daya

So I was doing some redesign work on Les Légendaires when my stiletto fell down and now it's acting on its own: when I'm pressing it sometimes nothing happens, and when it's close to the tablet but without touching it, it goes fucking apeshit.

RIP you old motherfucker.

Oh and here's where I got minutes after trying to tame my fucker of a stiletto (the top image is the original design) :

1351456221-vulprev.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

supreme_slayer

I've seen a few shows where nerds have been the bad guys on occasion. Plus there's the "I know everything and you don't" type character, such as the Comics Guy. It's not very common, but sometimes they are. Anyways, good comic.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

KnightRiderÖfHazzardCounty

i tried drawing that scene from looking at the original once for a minuet to try to recreate it in a minuit and this was the result

2XnUx.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Daya

Turns out I was overreacting tonight. The day after the tablet worked fine. With this, I went back to redesigning the Vultur, which are supposed to be demonic creatures that are made from corpses (also note that anyone in this comic is stuck as a child forever) :

1351529812-vultur.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Jacques

Pena made me vomit beautifully onto uh soft slick canvas.

With her little head clinking like uh barrel of red velvet balls.

'S uh gorgeous work of art.

donskull1rid.jpg

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Psychotime

Rough dialogue experiment. How do you think I did? What needs the most work? Am I hitting the accents appropriately enough? Anything that doesn't read well?

http://psychotime.de...t.com/#/d5jfyd6

To stop the file right click on it and turn off the loop. I know you wouldn't want to hear that on repeat.

Flash is great! It's so much easier than the traditional route! If I were to do this traditionally it would have taken me all day just to get something this loose. And with Flash I was able to knock this out in a few hours!

The reason for that is the ability to scrub quickly, test quickly, fix quickly! I shaves out so many hours from what I would have HAD to do if I chose to go traditional.

That line of dialogue is from "Cat's Don't Dance". This was Ashley Peldon voicing the villain Darla Dimple.

I wanted to try animating to a few seconds of dialogue using Patty, who's very fun to draw faces with. (I laugh out loud alot when I draw her.) And the FIRST thing to come to mind was this line, so I swiped it and goofed around in Flash.

I will try with something else, but Patty's the only character of mine that I can imagine a voice for. But the next one of these fun ones will be something different.

Oh, this ISN'T for any class, I was just goofing around. Webber's assignments all have to be done the traditional route. Geez, my generation has it so EASY these days!

For staying warn free for 9 years Best Artist 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

supreme_slayer

Sandy is not a citizen of this united states!

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution