• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
SpaghettiBicycle

Pooper/Source Combinations You'd Like to See

135 replies to this topic

SpaghettiBicycle   
SpaghettiBicycle

What sources would you like to see made into a poop by a specific pooper?

I would like to see Geibuchan use Fantastic Mr. Fox as a source. I just think he could use his trademark sources and the style of his latest videos and create something fun.

I would like to see AwfulFawfultheFalafle use the Foster's Home episode "Berry Scary." The creepiness and psychopathic qualities that Berry gives off would be perfect for one of Fawful's trademark creepy videos.

I would also like to see cs188 use Todd in the Shadows as a source where he has him review one of cs188's music video poops.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

theFXexpert   
theFXexpert

I want to see stu do a Robotnik poop.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

Hoipendaddy   
Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • avojaifnot and any of the "Farm Film Report" skits from SCTV.

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

SashicX   
    SashicX

Kinda hard for myself to answer the question. I would be interested to see either Imaperson or Krobo use Foodfight (movie). With both of their clever sentence mixing skills, I guess it'll be relatively easy to edit the source.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Hoipendaddy   
    Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • Kinda hard for myself to answer the question. I would be interested to see either Imaperson or Krobo use Foodfight (movie). With both of their clever sentence mixing skills, I guess it'll be relatively easy to edit the source.

Imaperson did use Foodfight!.

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

SatanTits   
    SatanTits

A 3-way tennis between noisepuppet, chemistryguy and FishTitan64 using a 60s music video as the source.

THAT would be fucking awesome.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SpaghettiBicycle   
    SpaghettiBicycle

Avojaifnot and Happy Feet.

Imaperson and The Hangover.

Krobo and JonTron.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

squealingphlegm   
    squealingphlegm

LinkOnDrugs doing another full MLP poop. Failing that, Magged Rat doing The Clangers.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Superchops   
    Superchops

I would also like to see cs188 use Todd in the Shadows as a source where he has him review one of cs188's music video poops.

I just realised, I reaaaaally want to see that as well. But I think I'd rather see FishTitan64 have a go at a Todd poop.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

AGSMA   
    AGSMA

I want to see stu do a Robotnik poop.

He did one. Loooooong time ago.

Anyway, Shroomhead1 (if he still makes YouTube Poops) using JonTron. I'd love to see him making those 10-second remixes again.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Zygaphorym   
    Zygaphorym

Imaperson & Hell's Kitchen. I feel that Chef Ramsey's crazy antics would go really well with his style.

Geibuchan & Onegai My Melody. If that incredible Digi Charat (BURAKKU GEEMA) YTP is anything to go by, I bet he can do wonders with this.

TheCaledioScope/1Superchops & Bill O'Reilly. I can just imagine what would happen to that guy if both these poopers use it. As far as I can tell, the results would obviously be glorious!

For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SirSigma   
    SirSigma

WalrusGuy using any of Alphawerewolff's videos.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

SpaghettiBicycle   
    SpaghettiBicycle

Diary of a Wimpy Kid could be used by AngrySpongeBobGuy or AustRock9080.

Also, whether or not he's a brony, I would still love to see SaturdayNightCleaner use My Little Pony.

Saturdaynightcleaner   
    Saturdaynightcleaner

Diary of a Wimpy Kid could be used by AngrySpongeBobGuy or AustRock9080.

Also, whether or not he's a brony, I would still love to see SaturdayNightCleaner use My Little Pony.

I did use MLP once, but I've been thinking about revisiting the source.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years March 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Foghorn Scorpio   
    Foghorn Scorpio

ChiefDoggingFood using Pinky and the Brain would be worth watching.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.