The Pope

Steam Sales/Specials and Discussion

2,383 replies to this topic

The entire Witcher franchise is on sale right now including massive discounts on the first two games and 50% off on The Witcher 3. I now have no excuse not to buy these.

...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

The Pope

I literally just got the Witcher 3 DLC last sale, so I'm good to go baybee.

Apparently there's a bundle with all three games, except 3 isn't GotY in the bundle so I have no clue what the fuck they're thinking.

If you haven't played any of them, I'm actually running through all three at the moment. I can't speak for 3 (I hear it's a mastapeece), but 1 is excessively mediocre; like, it's not awful, but it's pretty bad. 2 is decent; not amazing, but not shabby. If you feel you absolutely must play them and you have time to burn, then there's worse ways to spend your time, just don't expect much.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!