TrueTubePoops

Videogamedunkey

101 replies to this topic

TrueTubePoops

Since this motherfucker is becoming pretty popular I figure he needs a thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqw-cP51MSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3eTRB2kfsw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbeILUhuxDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPE6nAoZE0

Don't be an ass.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For outstanding achievement in achievement! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

bob

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPELLICAN????

*BIRD NOISE*

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Fretless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCxFP24LOU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBBqwwdpe8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DzZwAP2H8

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPhubc3x6Pw

I've only seen a handful of this guy's stuff but this is probably my favorite.

Wads of dosh Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

G ☆

The game takes place in the year of 2010. I gotta take the garbage out, this is who I am. I make him play some piano like a Beethoven. I gotta go right and make sure I cleaned out the oven.…I did.

Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

SirMexican

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQWbFnAeDAo

Lead your herd to their certain demise. They must all be exterminated.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Yay Lago Love HOW I HATE THAT FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION Thanks for being good! Thanks there, Mr. Patron.

Superchops

So I've heard of Dunkey but I have no idea what he's about. What's the deal with him?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

G ☆

He's a LPer who mostly plays League of Legends, and random other games, the majority of which he acts childish towards.

Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

TrueTubePoops

I wouldn't call him an LPer at all. If anything you could call him a sketcher or a dubber and even that's not exactly right because all his videos are so different.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For outstanding achievement in achievement! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

BerixMaster2010

He's decent, but he has too many LoL videos for my tastes.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Harrison Ford Trivia

G ☆

He's decent, but he has too many LoL videos for my tastes.

Ironically, his LoL videos are my least favorites by him.

TrueTubePoops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms5a_C7EeNk

I'm not even sure why I find this one so funny.

TrueTubePoops

So Dunkey's Brothers video has been privated now. Probably because he refused to promote a game he didn't like and bashed the shit out of it instead while outright saying Microsoft paid him to play it.

DMW90

So Dunkey's Brothers video has been privated now. Probably because he refused to promote a game he didn't like and bashed the shit out of it instead while outright saying Microsoft paid him to play it.

That's probably the funniest thing to come from this, aside from him spoiling the game without giving a damn. It's like Microsoft or Polaris didn't know what Dunkey was except for the fact that he has a lot of subscribers, which to them equal easy game advertisement.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

TrueTubePoops

Ok now its been removed completely. I really hope somebody saved it.