• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
TrueTubePoops

Videogamedunkey

93 replies to this topic

Fretless   
Fretless

Get ready for Dunkstep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCHVdq73o4s

Also, someone reuploaded Brother Bears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MsTwk9X5es

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

appdirect   
appdirect

This dude has the habit of speaking with a quiet voice and then out of nowhere speaks with a loud voice, it kept me fiddling with my volume.

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Fretless   
Fretless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZOlNmGRuDQ

I'm surprised by how much I love Dunkey's prank call videos. Usually prank calls make me feel uncomfortable and feel really bad for the recipient if they get really upset. But I like Dunkey's calls. They're often more confusing and ridiculous than maddening.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

Fretless   
Fretless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEI5TWbPMA

EDIT:Also, new video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgrpjp_6XOk

0/10 put in Shrek.

DMW90   
DMW90

A shame that Dunkey is not continuing to mock the Summer of Arcade thing that every other video game youtube channel is apparently doing. I would love to see him mock that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Arkham City game that's somehow part of it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

kingplatypus   
kingplatypus

I'm genuinely interested in Saints Row 4 because of these past couple videos.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Fretless   
Fretless

I've been playing Hitman Absolution off of Playstation Plus, and I'm glad to see Dunkey did some tutorials on how to get Silent Assassin ratings on the levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrP9Yjj0Zlg

Fretless   
Fretless

That (FART) (UGH!) in the Mick & Mack Global Gladiators thing gets me every time. Cause that's actually in the song.

Arti!   
Arti!

IN GATOR GOLF YOU PLAY AS GATOR GOLF

BUT WATCH OUT FOR BUBBERDUCKY

HE FUCKED MY WIFE

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Hoipendaddy   
Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • "Is this Rocket Restaurant?"
    "Yes."
    "BLAST OFF!!!"

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

TrueTubePoops   
    TrueTubePoops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIdP01p4SqU

Bumping for the return of Taco John

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For outstanding achievement in achievement! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

bob   
    bob

HELLO! NO-NO-NO, MATHERFACKER!!!!

U CAYNT GEET MEE!!!

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Hoipendaddy   
    Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • "Welcome to TGI Fridays, when you're here it's always Friday, this is ***, how may I help you today-"
    "It's Sunday."
    "... Yes it is."
    "You amateur. Grow up."

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"