IdEas

The All Out Motherfucking Brain Rape Collab

87 replies to this topic

IdEas

So I felt like hosting a collab (Wow, it's not like I've done that before)

This time I put your visual skills to this in what I like to call the Brain Rape Collab.

How it works: It's simple, basically all you have to do is make a 10 second video with the most trippy mess of effects you can come up with. I'll allow any kind of visual mess. Just as long as it's heavily edited.

Deadline: 15th of September

So yeah, come join if you feel up to it

Visualists:
-Me (done)
-Sid1325 (done)

-CorruptionSound (done)
-SpaghettiBicycle (done)
-Waymuu (done)
-JowlHog4 (done)
-NITROCONCRETE1 (done)
-Kurkop (done)
-JammeKamme (done)
-CreepahWeegie (maybe)
-Maggedrat (done)
-Vorecannibal (done)
-Gamebop (done)
-AnguFungi (maybe)
-Satantits
-RetardedAnimeParody
-GirlaPurpleHeart (done)
-BSP666c (done)
-SaturdayNightCleaner
-Cornflakes
-Dieathan (done)
-ManiacMoomin (done)
-The Mountie From Hell (done)
-Oliver Hancock
-TheShnookle (done)
-Spacman191
-P-Dash (done)
-OFFICIALRobloxGame (done)
-TofuCakeCan (done)
-JeffLeafer (done)
-FishTitan64 (done)
-HerpyWhooves (done)
-Plasticfishtank
-FlamingRaporClaw (done)
-UltraJooshFunStuff (done)
-TehShadzify (done)
-GabrielCol595 (done)
-DotAVIGuy (done)
-tdfj95 (done)
-Dewmann (done)
-
-
-
-

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Superchops

Could ya put me down as a maybe, brother?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

IdEas

Could ya put me down as a maybe, brother?

fo shizzle, mah wizzle

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SpaghettiBicycle

Maybe. I'll see what iMovie can do with Pink Elephants.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

JowlHog4
  • Banned
  • Put me as a maybe, please.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NITROCONCRETE1

I'm in.

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

IdEas

Mediafire says: File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

RetardedAnimeParody

Can I join?... I like short videos...

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Thanks for the donation. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. August 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 278 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free! For being a veteran!

Girla PurpleHeart

I'll join since I'm bored as fuck.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Vorecannibal2

http://youtu.be/7D2LvM1Ctfs

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year July 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

tdfj95

How do you sign up?

(New to this stuff; forgive me)

IdEas

How do you sign up?

(New to this stuff; forgive me)

Just say you want to join & I'll add your name to the list

Cornflakes

I'll go for this!

For getting 90 5-star ratings Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and brush in the morning For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the silver cards Eyelashes! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For spending all your Chewbucks on children's card games For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Phil Collins. Oh and I like to request the Robo-Racquet award for completing 5 multi-way tennis way matches. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Thanks for the donation! Have the fun! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Completed Matches: 10 It's yours, my friend Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For participating in 10 successful collabs. For 5 completed matches. August 2012 - "FRED FUCKSTONE IS AT IT AGAIN!!" (Brain rape/Rape-core) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Dieathan

Add me to that list. I'm joining.

Mega Man: The Power Fighters complete Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 completed with Zero Mega Man X4 completed with all upgrades Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man classic series complete For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos