King D. Supersepiroth

Hidden Block

222 replies to this topic

King D. Supersepiroth

This is a thread about the site Hidden Block, a site started by YouTube gamers such as Caddicarus, brutalmoose, SpaceHamster, Yungtown, NintendoFanFTW & BalrogTheMaster.

They do game reviews, top 10 lists & retrospectives, plus they also spotlight up-and-coming YouTube gamers.

Here are some videos from the guys at Hidden Block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW_cSLC9quE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOHPtXs-3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krNTnj3B6Gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bnyE16zn2I

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Stuart K Reilly

The only one out of those people I've heard of before is Caddicarus and I like him a lot actually. He has some pretty good video editing skills  and his review style is similar to Jontron's

He's like if Jon and ElectricalBeast had a baby

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

SkyBlueFox

I like Brutalmoose's work a lot, partly because a lot of his videos cover games or companies I'm familiar with (Lego Racers/Island/2, Humongous Entertainment), but he's also just straight up amusing.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

King D. Supersepiroth

Caddicarus has uploaded a new review of Broken Sword 2 featuring Scarfulhu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWvCBZolhas

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

BerixMaster2010

Here's what I think of all of these Hiddenblock guys:

1. Caddicarus: My favorite reviewer out of all the people on Hiddenblock. His videos are simply great.
  2. Brutalmoose: Second favorite of these guys. Not as good Caddy is, but he's still great.
  3. Yungtown: Never seen most of his videos so I don't really have an opinion on him.
  4. SpaceHamster: Just comes off as a more irritating version of PBG to me.
  5. BalrogTheMaster: Decent enough I suppose.
  6. NintendoFanFTW: He's alright, but his videos feel awkward for some reason.
For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Harrison Ford Trivia

DMW90

I was debating to myself whether or not to make a Caddicarus thread, since I don't know how many people here like his material.

Apparently I wasn't the only fan of his work here, and that makes me happy. Posting my favorite episode of his here just because.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDANDe_QP6M

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

King D. Supersepiroth

BalrogtheMaster has put up his newest review...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1-9w9-XG2g

Deaniac

It's funny, the way I discovered Caddicarus and Yungtown in the first place was through their guest voiceover work for Did You Know Gaming episodes of Crash Bandiccot and Donkey Kong, respectfully. I gave their own channels a watch and I've been subbed to them ever since. Needless to say, I'm glad there are other Youchewers who like Caddicarus as well.

For those of you who don't know much about Yungtown, he's pretty rad. His amazing voice is a testament to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBtfDwyiBHA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK8yd74ioMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKxSvsFfaLk

Not to mention that he can also be pretty funny.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

King D. Supersepiroth

Brutalmoose's new review of Prison Tycoon 3

Caddicarus' new review of Jaws: Unleased featuring The Completionist

Deaniac

Caddy's Halloween special talks about scary songs in video games!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yroR_8hlY4

I can't get over how droning and unnerving the "Drought" theme from Pokémon Ruby is. I've never actually played it before so it took me by surprise.

Also spoiler alert, the US Boss/"Fun Is Infinite" theme from Sonic CD is in here.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Crazy Luigi

So apparently two people from HiddenBlock ended up appearing as cameos in PeanutButterGamer's most recent video regarding the Philips CD-i's Link: The Faces of Evil. Yeah...

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

King D. Supersepiroth

New videos from the guys at Hidden Block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQtWFo7i_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVO4woYcZF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPQz-YAuoo

please, talk about these videos.... this thread is dying.

Crazy Luigi

Interesting that the Wii Fit Trainer video had the same guy that was added to Normal Boots quite recently...

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Eth

I forget exactly how I stumbled across the likes of Caddi n' Brutal, though for Caddi, it was part one of his Crash retrospective and I instantly fell in love with the guys review style. Brutal is just as good too in my opinion, as for the others, well... they seem okay?

NintendoFanFTW: He's alright, but his videos feel awkward for some reason.

Agreed there. I honestly dunno what to make of him, or what his focus is really, it's kinda jumbled for me.

For staying warn free for 9 years RIP EATAN For placing 4th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For completing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For letting Yoshi experience his first ever sexual adventure. He's the first member For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 300 days before it was shut down

Buffalo

I might be the only one who noticed, but Balrogthemaster seems to really like YTP. I've actually seen him like and comment on many poops. Interesting

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Nesbro

I watched some of the BrutalMoose videos because he had ones for stuff from my childhood (SimTown, Lego Racers, Lego Island 2, and pretty much all the Humongous games.), and I actually found them legitimate enjoyable. He's probably one of the few internet reviewers I've seen that doesn't over-exaggerate anger or craziness too much (I.E., the worst AVGN episodes, all of Nostalgia Critic, etc.). Kinda makes me think of a funnier version of PBG. (Don't get me wrong, PBG is funny, but some of the stuff of his tries too hard to be ridiculous sometimes.)

For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

King D. Supersepiroth

Personally, my favorite one is Brutalmoose with SpaceHamster coming in just behind him on my list.

moose makes some funny ass jokes and he does get to the basics of the game in his "experiences" (he's not actually reviewing games BTW,) and he is really cool with his fans (the other Blockers are too, but Ian is the most fun.)

Fretless

Caddy discovers our old friend, Phoenix Games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKZQb-jH-7A

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!