• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
King D. Supersepiroth

Hidden Block

218 replies to this topic

Dekutony   
Dekutony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxY8YnXDeTM

Personally, my favorite of the HB crew is Balrogthemaster, but my least favorite is between Brutalmoose and NintendofanFTW.

Caddy is fun to watch too. :)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. We u

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi

Yungtown has a feature in this video here...

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Fretless   
Fretless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LPqUNTXh4Q

You know, I'd really like to see a game like this made with modern tech. Part of the reason why I'm hyped for a game like No Man's Sky on PS4 is because of the idea of exploration. With a dreamlike simulation type game, there's so many possibilities, and if they could do whatever the No Man's Sky guys are doing with random generation of a wide variety of factors, I think it'd be really cool.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

Whelt   
Whelt

You know, I'd really like to see a game like this made with modern tech. Part of the reason why I'm hyped for a game like No Man's Sky on PS4 is because of the idea of exploration. With a dreamlike simulation type game, there's so many possibilities, and if they could do whatever the No Man's Sky guys are doing with random generation of a wide variety of factors, I think it'd be really cool.

He was really looking at this the wrong way if he was expecting any sort of gameplay out of it. Plus he didn't stop to try to understand the mechanics before jumping in. Your dreams will start to become progressively more strange over time, as long as you avoid the gray man, who resets it. You can always get away from him by just backing up. Granted, the game doesn't tell you that, but this isn't a standard game and it would be worth looking up some information about it beforehand. It was an artistic "non-game" experience before that became a popular indie trend and a controversial point in recent years.
Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Ferg   
Ferg

Yeah, I mean, I love Caddy and his style and all, and I definitely at least enjoyed parts of his review, but I definitely think that he was being a tad bit unfair with his "slaughter" of LSD, and this is coming from someone who is tired of people like PewDiePie LPing it and making it cool. From what I heard, LSD is more of a toy than an actual game, and while I do admit that the "game" isn't perfect, I can at least see the appeal and such, and LSD does a decent job at its purpose of being a toy. And Caddicarus should have at least played up until day 20, as 10 in-game "days" is too early to make a proper judgement. Oh, and also Wikipedia says "After roughly 15 to 30 days of gameplay, a new option will appear in the main menu, called "Flashback". This mode lasts for only around 2 to 4 minutes versus the main game's 10. Flashback's purpose is to revisit locales and characters from past dreams. Due to the heavily random nature of the game, Flashback mode is often the only way to see an area with the same textures twice. Taking the same steps in Flashback as in the earlier normal dream it is following will allow one to completely repeat that dream", so he should have at least stuck around long enough for THAT.

And hey, it made me admire the talent that is Osamu Sato, especially with his other computer games Eastern Mind and Chu-Teng (the latter of which was only recently found and dumped with the combined effort of a group of /vr/ 4channers after years of being so damn rare and lost, and I doubt that they would have even bothered had it not been for the word of LSD being spread). I do have to admit, I really laughed at the "No One Can Stop the Santa Squad Hotpot Dalmatian Race 3" gag, though.

What I'm saying is, at the very least Caddicarus should have given LSD a "slauvage", and I think that he might have done just that if only he played with the mindset that it's not a game, but a "toy" in the form of a game disc. Also, here's a much more fair and open-minded article on the game.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Superchops   
Superchops

That would be sweet, but it wouldn't be the same with modern graphics. Half of the charm for me is the primitive, blocky visual style.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Nine   
Nine
  • Banned
  • Whatinthenameofallthatisholyisthatthedeepestrecessesofmymindcantpossiblyfathomthedarknessofthemindthatcreatedthismostrosity

Vibri's squiggly version, that's what!

Deaniac   
    Deaniac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M3s73lpRoc

I'm surprised Caddy put Super Smash Bros so high on his list (let alone at all) considering he said he didn't really care for the series that much.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Deaniac   
    Deaniac

I think Caddy summed up pretty dang well why I adore this game. It may not have been the first character kart racer put on the market, but it did so many things right that made it superior to the rest of the pack, especially Mario Kart. I can go back to it nowadays and get the same enjoyment as I did when I played it eleven odd years ago. 

On top of that, its soundtrack is flawless. I can't think of one bad song from it. They're all memorable.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

FireRed☔   
    FireRed☔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLQyU-vKcCs

Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Rillion   
    Rillion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODL0Fhepkcc

Brutalmoose AND PeanutButterGamer?

Well count ME in!

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos