Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JesusFromMars

(total newfag) I need help

10 posts in this topic

My name is JesusFromMars, and i make ytpmv. Currently I have 55 subscribers. Here's the link of you want to visit it: http://www.youtube.com/user/JesusFromMars

As can be implied by the title of this thread, I am in dire need of help. being a ytpmver (please correct me if that isnt the proper term), I make ytpmvs, and for most of the stuff i do, I use tracksplits to help make pitch shifting and timing easier. I am also a big fan of arcade games, specifically the old capcom fighters, and I would like to make a ytpmv using a song from an arcade game (specifically, chaka's theme from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) as a bgm. However, I cannot find a tracksplit for the specific game on zophar's domain, so I'm stumped. I imagine that there is a way to isolate each track in an arcade emulator (say, i isolate the hi-hat line and then the guitar line), So I'm here, and if anyone knows a way to get a tracksplit for an arcade machine, then I humbly ask that you post a reply to this thread, entailing how i could get such a tracksplit. If I sound like a total newfag, then please don't insult me for it, Im learning and i would hate to be criticized for something I cant help

This would be a good thread to post in Introductions.

Also do you have an relation to JesusWithBazookas?

Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Oh, shit.

Im sorry, I thought I was doing something wrong. Should i get rid of this topic and go post this there?

And in answer to your second question, who the hell is he?

And in answer to your second question, who the hell is he?

You don't wanna know.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Oh, shit.

Im sorry, I thought I was doing something wrong. Should i get rid of this topic and go post this there?

You can ask a mod to lock this thread and make a post in introductions. :)

Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

how do i ask a mod?

i hope it involves Creamsicles

My name is JesusFromMars, and i make ytpmv. Currently I have 55 subscribers. Here's the link of you want to visit it: http://www.youtube.com/user/JesusFromMars

As can be implied by the title of this thread, I am in dire need of help. being a ytpmver (please correct me if that isnt the proper term), I make ytpmvs, and for most of the stuff i do, I use tracksplits to help make pitch shifting and timing easier. I am also a big fan of arcade games, specifically the old capcom fighters, and I would like to make a ytpmv using a song from an arcade game (specifically, chaka's theme from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) as a bgm. However, I cannot find a tracksplit for the specific game on zophar's domain, so I'm stumped. I imagine that there is a way to isolate each track in an arcade emulator (say, i isolate the hi-hat line and then the guitar line), So I'm here, and if anyone knows a way to get a tracksplit for an arcade machine, then I humbly ask that you post a reply to this thread, entailing how i could get such a tracksplit. If I sound like a total newfag, then please don't insult me for it, Im learning and i would hate to be criticized for something I cant help

You can also find a thread called something along the lines of "General YTP Movie Editor Help" in Poop Talk. That is where questions like the one you have about making YTPMVs are usually asked and answered.

For staying strike free for 3 years. AwesomeVideosExtreme Enjoy your Ratburn For writing 10119 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For having a blog entry featured. April 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

and which topic should i post in? And if not, should i just make a new topic in it?

Welcome to YouChew, JesusFromMars!

Like AngrySpongeBobGuy said, the General YTP/Editor Help Thread is the best place to ask your editing-related questions. We also have the General Vegas FAQ thread if you use Vegas specifically:

Just in general, we direct people to any of those two threads for editor questions so that Poop Talk doesn't become too cluttered. We even have an Introductions section specifically for member introductions. Hope this helps, dude.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

how do i ask a mod?

i hope it involves Creamsicles

Just message one.

Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015