unusualGuy

FREEPLAY COLLAB 3

81 replies to this topic

unusualGuy

DEADLINE - 21 DECEMBER 2013

You can enter any old YouTube Poop of yours, no matter the source.

Oh yeah, no spadinner or your face will die the spaghetti of the island of it burns.

~PARTICIPANTS~

-Vorecannibal (DONE).

-NationOfOranges696

-RandomClam24 (DONE).

-CrashTophatter/Weegee111

-Autumnal771

-Oopdoop44 (DONE).

-walinghammedisbac

-RetroMagFan

-Ekrem3012/ExplosiveSpeaker

-GabrielCol595

-JowlHog4

-laromande (DONE).

-CorruptionSound (DONE).

-UltraJooshFunStuff (DONE).

-UnusaulGuy (DONE).

-TheVArious7

-RyanStrikesBack2000

-HomerAllTheWay

-AndyWilson92

[THIS LIST ISNT GOING TO BE UPDATED ANY TIME SOON BUT KEEP POSTING ENTRIES YOU GAY PEOPLE]

-

-

dinner

bump

For staying strike free for 3 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

fiv95

I will join! :3 

Since I can't comment on Youtube anymore, I will send you my entry in this topic when I make it.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017

and November 2017 For getting 20 awards For submitting 200 videos to the showroom User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. For the Datamosh Collab II! Good job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For completing 5 multi-way matches ! ! ! ! ! 25 (29) APPARENTLY WOAOAAOG Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 102 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 92 videos July 2014 - "Cory is a godless sodomite" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Best Tenniser 2014
Best Tenniser 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2014 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos You Have Completed (at least) TEN TENnis matches. next time won't you  FIVE Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

JowlHog4
  • Banned
  • I can make something again for this collab.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Joosh

So you can just send any YTP you made as your entry to this?

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Smartest User 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event

It's yours and yours alone! Here's a new one for you. Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NationOfOranges696

Actually, put me as joining instead of maybe.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

unusualGuy

So you can just send any YTP you made as your entry to this?

yesh
    For staying strike free for 3 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

unusualGuy

well ok, can I be in ?

Ofcourse, yes!

Joosh

Alrighty, then. May I use this?

http://youtu.be/4_xmwwW-QCY

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Smartest User 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event

It's yours and yours alone! Here's a new one for you. Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TheVArious7

Sign Me Up

How long does the video have to be

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

laromande

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pSJnSZlM5g&feature=youtu.be

Here's my entry. Hope it will do.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom 25 Matches! EXELEN June 2015 - "¬abitw.exe" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 172 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone February 2015 - Overall, YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Meeting Sid and LaVie CestLol Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year ...and you shall have ten. You shall have five... Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

unusualGuy

Sign Me Up

How long does the video have to be

No limit

RyanStrikesBack2000

I deleted it, because I put spadinner jokes.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

parent.

So, UnusualGuy decided to cancel the Freeplay Collab 3 for fair use.

Here is some proof:

https://twitter.com/unusaulguy/status/408400113682628608

In Steam:

UnusualGuy: It's done
    UnusualGuy: I quit
    UnusualGuy is now Online.
    UnusualGuy: This is how it ends.
    OFFICIALRobloxGame1337: how did you get it
    UnusualGuy: For fair use.
    UnusualGuy: I'm filing a last dispute.
    UnusualGuy: If they dare take me to court, they won't see me.
    UnusualGuy: I'm fucking fox up.
    UnusualGuy: Tell the people
    UnusualGuy: Tell them all
    UnusualGuy: That the YouTube Poop War is starting.
    good teamwork Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

unusualGuy

Okay , it WON'T be cancelled. It will be transferred over to my new account, like what I did with the first freeplay collab. And yes, I am also planning an assault to chane the way we have to survive out of the site of Copyright Cunts.

SpaghettiBicycle

So, UnusualGuy decided to cancel the Freeplay Collab 3 for fair use.

Here is some proof:

https://twitter.com/unusaulguy/status/408400113682628608

In Steam:

UnusualGuy: It's done
    UnusualGuy: I quit
    UnusualGuy is now Online.
    UnusualGuy: This is how it ends.
    OFFICIALRobloxGame1337: how did you get it
    UnusualGuy: For fair use.
    UnusualGuy: I'm filing a last dispute.
    UnusualGuy: If they dare take me to court, they won't see me.
    UnusualGuy: I'm fucking fox up.
    UnusualGuy: Tell the people
    UnusualGuy: Tell them all
    UnusualGuy: That the YouTube Poop War is starting.

Ytp community Ytp community Ytp community

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos