Worldtraveler

Hello guys. Just landed here in YC.

17 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I have just landed here in the YouChew forums. And yes, I move a lot in my country. One of the places was New Jersey.

And no, I do not live in Hell, MI IRL. Just to let you know. Anyway, I'll be sitting back and watch the replies pile up on this thread.

Hello there, my friend, and WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Hey. Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

WELCOME MY SON

WELCOME TO THE MACHIIIIIIIIIINE

For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

As a fellow Michigander, I do understand that you actually are referring to the name of the city and not the place for eternal damnation.

Welcome to YouChew!

For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Welcome to YouChew! Enjoy your stay!

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

Welcome to YouChew! We're always looking forward to seeing new faces on here! :D

Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015, User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015, Friendliest User 2016 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1c4puNLsII

For staying strike free for 3 years. For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Best Tenniser 2015 Congratulations on completing ten excellent matches! Five matches complete! December 2014 - "REVERSING IN REVERSE" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Hello guys. I have just landed here in the YouChew forums. And yes, I move a lot in my country. One of the places was New Jersey.

And no, I do not live in Hell, MI IRL. Just to let you know. Anyway, I'll be sitting back and watch the replies pile up on this thread.

Then,step 2?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year