AGSMA

Games that you bought at least twice/own extra copies of

70 replies to this topic

Dark Fox

I've sold and rebought Halo Wars, Melee, and the whole Guitar Hero 4 set.

Like many, I bought Steam ports of old games I played made available, like Battlefront 2, Mirror's Edge, Street Fighter 4, the Orange Box games, and more.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 3 years. For 5 years of virtual cosplay. For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 Best Newcomer 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

StockReady

I have Super Mario Bros. for NES and its NES Classics port for GBA. And for some reason we have two Halo 2 (Xbox) discs.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

BeanosOnToast

My brother and I bought like four copies of The Simpsons: Hit & Run for the PS2 as kids. I remember buying one copy for GameStation back in October 2007, the last copy my brother bought from there in August 2011, but I checked the case today and the disc was gone! The PlayStation 2, I presume, got thrown out, so I hope to buy it, (for the fifth freaking time...), but this time for the GameCube to play on my Wii.

He also bought several copies of Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets, once from Blockbuster in October 2008, before buying it with Hit & Run at GameStation in August 2011, (which we still have), but I bought the GameCube port of it at a car boot sale in October 2016.

Best Improving Artist 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

StockReady

MGS2: Substance, Silent Hill 2 and SH4 for Xbox and PS2. I also caved in and bought the Subsistence version of MGS3 after finishing the original. We also have three copies of Rayman 3 for three different platforms lying around the house.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

trepmaws

I have a habit of getting both console and Steam versions of games: Cave Story, Disgaea 1 and 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Doom 2016 come to mind (the last one is a weird case of me getting a console version after playing the Steam one, me being curious about the Switch port and all). Can't remember if I've gotten Nier: Automata or Okami for Steam yet, but I'm sure one or both will happen eventually.

I also have more versions of Mega Man X than any normal person should have --- SNES, PS2, SNES Classic, Wii U Virtual Console and Steam version of the X Legacy Collection.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

PokeFire50

Recently I had to buy another copy of Going Commando because I found out after finishing the first level it would get stuck in a loading loop. I also have the PS1 and PC versions of Soul Reaver.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. Congrats!

Top2Bottom

Not sure if this counts, but i currently own two working 3ds's.

A new 3ds XL and a red original 3ds.

The annoying bird

Two copies of child of Eden since I had the intention of trying it out with the ps3's motion controller. 

Dark Souls I and II on PS3 and Steam. 

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

LuigiGodzillaGirl

I have two N64s because I thought my first one got fried in a power surge. I tested it a year later and it was working!

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

I own 2 digital copies of Sonic CD, one on my PC, one on my Amazon Tablet.

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

VentXekart

I don't know if this counts but I have both the Gamecube and Playstation 2 versions of Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos