3tp

The Love/Hate Collab 2

18 replies to this topic

3tp

well i thought this up for a while now, and decided i'll finally do this.

The Love/Hate Collab 2

the whole idea is to use sources you love, and hate.

rules:

1. dont make your entry too long. minimum time is 0:20, and maximum time is 1:00.

2. dont use youtube video editor/windows movie maker(if you use wmm badly). please.

3. watermark your entries.

4. only a range from 1-3 spadinner jokes are fine with me.

5. have fun.

the original idea is by Aesaun. his collab here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ucZRsDu3g

oh yeah, i forgot! the deadlines!

Entry deadlines: March 5, 2014

people who joined:

me

laromande (done)

flamingraptorclaw

sarevol

gamerat101 (maybe)

officialrobloxgame (maybe)

itznqqb

girla purpleheart

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

laromande

so I want to join. there are a lots of sources I wanna "mess with"

For staying strike free for 3 years. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom 25 Matches! EXELEN June 2015 - "¬abitw.exe" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 172 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone February 2015 - Overall, YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Meeting Sid and LaVie CestLol Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year ...and you shall have ten. You shall have five... Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sarevol

Well.........

OK, I'll join.

Sarevol

BTW, should you make your love and hate entries separate?

3tp

no, you can keep them in the same entry.

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

Girla PurpleHeart

I'll join since I have something in my mind with my next poop anyways. Plus, my Winter Hiatus isn't over until March or near the end of February.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

laromande

Since I'm a french (actually swiss) faggot, most of the sources i love/hate are in french. So sorry that it's a billingual poop

Here's my entry though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJB150aiQfo&feature=youtu.be

For staying strike free for 3 years. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom 25 Matches! EXELEN June 2015 - "¬abitw.exe" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 172 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone February 2015 - Overall, YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Meeting Sid and LaVie CestLol Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year ...and you shall have ten. You shall have five... Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

3tp

its fine if you use french :3

accepted.

Joosh

You sure seem to enjoy making collabs a lot, don't you? ;)

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! He stole that guy’s pizza! For staying strike-free for 5 years! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Smartest User 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event

It's yours and yours alone! Here's a new one for you. Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

3tp

well sorta...  :icon_redface:

Orange

It's like someone is running out of original ideas and make unnecessary sequels.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

3tp

It's like someone is running out of original ideas and make unnecessary sequels.

at least this isnt a *insert number here* second collab

plasticfishtankYTPXD

may i join if signups are still open?

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having completed 10 tennis matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 5 Completed Matches GET Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

3tp

crap. well i guess the collab's failed then. i only got one entry.

may i join if signups are still open?

sorry, but no.

SpuddyTheCouchPotato

Are you talking about Love/Hate on RTE?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

3tp

Are you talking about Love/Hate on RTE?

what do you mean?