HotFriedSkadoosh

Rick and Morty

577 replies to this topic

Cantfly

Yeah, if there was one opportunity for them to do that, it would've been great if it happened in this episode.

Or better yet:

It would've been hilarious if the Rick that Jerry became friends with in this episode was Doc, and instead of ending on the sweet note that it did Doc would suddenly ask him to jerk him off or something and Jerry would kick him out of the house. If only.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

kingplatypus

The latest episode was really good. I love the amount of character and continuity they're building in this first season alone.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Erroneous Monk

If Doofus Rick actually does eat shit, then I don't think that what he made for Jerry was brownies.

The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid early Wave Beam, Power Bombs, and Gravity Suit Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Prime 100% Kirbitch For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Deaniac

So how bout that finale, hmmmm?

The Rick Dance had me in stitches because it literally came out of nowhere. Holy shit.

I can't exactly say the ending was entirely bittersweet, since Rick pulled a deux ex machina with his device and all. No matter.

This show has left a stellar impression in its first season alone and I'm excited to see what the direction the show goes in the second.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Robotic

It was alright (for this show). Beth and Jerry's relationship problems are overdone at this point, and the way they've been characterizing Beth lately is kind of annoying. She just comes off as an asshole in this episode. I don't like the way that Summer regressed in this episode either. I thought it was cool how she developed over the course of the season into a pretty like-able person, but they just made her back into a generic shallow teen for the finale.

I do agree with the decision to end the season without much drama though. It's good to establish the precedent that this is a comedy show, and that the drama won't become commonplace.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MasterOfZoroark

I thought the season finale was pretty great, but the Beth and Jerry subplot didn't interest me much.

The Rick Dance and the ending were easily the best parts of the episode.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos April 2012 - "Dan Vursiz Da' Whirld" (Sentence mix-core) April 2012 - Overall

bob

It was alright (for this show). Beth and Jerry's relationship problems are overdone at this point, and the way they've been characterizing Beth lately is kind of annoying. She just comes off as an asshole in this episode. I don't like the way that Summer regressed in this episode either. I thought it was cool how she developed over the course of the season into a pretty like-able person, but they just made her back into a generic shallow teen for the finale.

I do agree with the decision to end the season without much drama though. It's good to establish the precedent that this is a comedy show, and that the drama won't become commonplace.

I dont think they changed summer too much for this to not be believable, but yeah I agree about the Beth part. Jerry may be an ass, but she's just a cunt to him, honestly. I thought they learned to appreciate each other by now. I think it was the main moral of 2 episodes at least.

I liked Bird Person.

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Cantfly

I really don't see how Summer "regressed" honestly. Yeah, she was acting shallow in this episode, but it wasn't like this contradicted any of her past behavior. She was still pretty stubborn in "Something Ricked This Way Comes", for example. And I don't think this is a bad thing because it makes her feel believable. Plus she ended up getting told off at the end of the episode too so it's not like she completely got away with it.

On the other hand, I do agree about Beth being unnecessarily mean to Jerry. He may be self-absorbed when it comes to his interests but she's been way to condescending to him lately. 

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

SharkhamAsylum

Bird Person for Best Character of 2014.

The season finale was awesome, I like how they kept the crushing weight of meaningless existentialism to a minimum to finish on a goofy, fun note. Abradolph Lincler was hilarious.

"On one hand, I believe all men are created equal, but..."

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Probo

Was a good finale. Abradolph Lincler was best part of it.

For staying warn free for 9 years Eat da candy it's a little itchy... For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed background card

Designed cards #6, #13-16, #19-20, #25, #29, #31-33, #36-40, #43-47, #50, #52-54, #57, #59, #62, #65, #68, #70-72, #79, #81, #90, #100

Illustrated card #93 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributing banners for the Halloween and Christmas skins For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World during our community challenge event. Fine dined on Norwegian escargot. For clearing Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Way to go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For taking third place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 1st as "Favorite Staff Member" - 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Best Image Editor 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest. Your drawing was voted the best!
For drawing an awesome Ford image!

CrazyJoeDavola

My brother and I just finished the third episode. 

God, was that floating Santa joke hilarious.

This show is turning out to be pretty golden. I can't wait to finish the season. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ride

the way he says squadala

oh my god

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

bob

Good impression

crushed my dreams though

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️

Holy shit! :icon_cheesygrin:

But yeah, love the Morty impression. Now do Rick.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️

Holy shit! :icon_cheesygrin:

But yeah, love the Morty impression. Now do Rick.

It's not actually my impression.  I wish it was.  I just gave the script to the guy who did the impression.  I'm partly responsible, though!

Oh, my mistake. LOL! Still awesome though!

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos