Deaniac

Normal Boots

916 posts in this topic

Because JahnTran is no longer a Grump and the original site has been reopened. Also because his reviews will become exclusive to the site now according to this video announcement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0jir0vYGxA

I'm kind of glad he's uploading the bulk of his content to another website. If it means bypassing YouTube's copyright bullshit, then so be it. Granted, the website needs some tuning up (seeing as how the video player didn't work for everyone off the bat), but I assume it's a work in progress.

Speaking of which, there's a new JonTron in town, and a very belated Christmas episode at that.

(If that doesn't work, the direct .MP4 file for the episode is literally right here.)

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Yeah the video wasn't working for me either. thanks for the link. that one works

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Don't worry, the video player on their site has given me some issues too. Sometimes the video will randomly skip ahead a few seconds for no reason.

Maybe I just need a better internet connection or their servers are getting too much traffic at the moment.

For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS donation_award_notes For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Finally there can be a jontron thread, more or less.

Yeah I miss the last supper pic they had on the website

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

The sad thing is that blip.tv's video player is a piece of shit that doesn't work 80% of the time.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

I was dumbfounded at Home Alone for PS2. I mean...WOW. Even I, or just about anybody else, could have made something more visually appealing than that. It really was "12 year old on DeviantArt" quality.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

I was dumbfounded at Home Alone for PS2. I mean...WOW. Even I, or just about anybody else, could have made something more visually appealing than that. It really was "12 year old on DeviantArt" quality.

It was as if someone who was working on the game's art work and design had their kid pester them to plaster all of their shitty drawings into the game... and they went with it.

But it did come as a pleasant surprise to see Normal Boots up and running again, and it looks a looot better than it did before (if anyone can just about remember the old sites design).

Also, I'm sure I ain't the only one getting a kick out of the channel icons. Favourite one's ProJared:

datfaec.png

That's the face only a mother would love~

For staying warn free for 9 years RIP EATAN For placing 4th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For completing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For letting Yoshi experience his first ever sexual adventure. He's the first member For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 300 days before it was shut down

Is it me, or are PBG and Jared kinda trying to use JonTron's humour style themselves?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Holy shit the "completionist" and that black guy are shit.

I never got into PBG so I cant say anything about him for sure yet

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

it works all the time now for me on every video.

finally off to watch endless continue show!

For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Holy shit the "completionist" and that black guy are shit.

I wouldn't mind The Completionist if his plucky comic relief wasn't in it.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

PBG actualy came before Jontron.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! October 2014 - Overall #DONG Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest

Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Never forget...

VExYAom.png

I will miss that last supper pic though...

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year September 2013 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

That new PBG video had me in hysterics for a while towards the end. Never played any RollerCoaster Tycoon game, so I never thought you could deliberately make park rides that kill people. The names of the rides were all rather fitting as well.

The new JonTron video was alright, but I never knew there was even a PlayStation 2 game of it. Let alone one that came out in 2006 and looks like...well...that. Maybe it might have been a bit more enjoyable had I watched it when the video player wasn't being complete shite.

For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS donation_award_notes For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Well, one thing that RCT video did was made me feel better about my building abilities. It looked like his non-death coasters were barely using any banking on the curves, which can make the g-force go absolutely insane and raise the intensity level. Probably why nobody would get on the rides half the time.

The vid was still pretty funny, just a little annoying to watch in terms of regular gameplay tactics (except price gouging. that's pretty much the best tactic in the game because it's a real life thing.).

Also, the JonTron was a great one. I have to say that a "build traps out of combined objects to slow down enemies" scenario could make for a cool game if done right, but it's obvious that any developers of Home Alone games are in it for the licensing money. Save the PS2 people. They were obviously in it to promote a dev's daughter's deviantart page.

Edited by Nesbro
For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I'm trying to decide whether I like projared or not.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Jon was live on twitch few weeks ago with DYKG (seriously is that his "name"?) and they were drunk as piss playing random NES games.

I didn't see too much but Jon was laying on the couch singing broadway tunes. Quite hilarious.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

I'm mostly just going to watch ContinueShow on Normal Boots because those guys are hilarious. They remind me so much of my friends and I when we play games or watch Power Rangers.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year