Deaniac

Normal Boots

987 replies to this topic

King D. Supersepiroth

I was just gonna watch JonTron, PBG & DYKG, but now everybody looks interesting.

also, one of the affiliate sites is so...

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

AGSMA

I honestly wasn't expecting Jon reviewing that godawful Home Alone game for the PS2.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

P-Dash

wquwLnM.jpg

Indeed.

That reminds me of the closeup of Cain's brain in Robocop 2.

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zJD9B0za9k

New Jon St. Jon on youtube

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Cloaytonem2

I love me some bootleg shit. I wonder why he picked Pokemon specifically.

For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT

Stickly Sam

EDIT: I'm slow.

I do wonder if they stopped with the timed-exclusive thing on the website.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Ferg

I think Pokemon was picked because it's a popular target for bootlegers?

Anyway, I'm surprised that Jon didn't cover Pokemon Gold Silver for the SNES. I mean, just look at the off-model Chikorita Chokorita and Totodile Waninoko! Especially in the way that Chokorita literally flies using the leaf on its head, I mean seriously.

I actually played most of these bootlegs Jon covered on emulators. There are a few things that need to be pointed out. The DDR clone uses B and A for up and right, respectively, which Jon probably didn't know judging by the footage he recorded. 

Oh, and Jon mentioned that Pocket Monsters for the SNES has very unfitting music. Yeah, that's right, because it was stolen straight from Capcom's SNES platformer based on the old 90s Bonkers TV cartoon.

Funny episode overall. Vietnamese Crystal just HAD to be covered. Weird ending, though.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AGSMA

IT'S HOT

A friend of mine used to have that Telefang game long time ago. It looked like rubbish back then and it doesn't look any better nowadays.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Dieathan

I actually remember there being a bootleg Pokemon Ruby Version for the Game Boy which played much like Pokemon Adventure. Shoddy controls and all.

I even remember seeing Pokemon Diamond Version for Game Boy Color at a local marketplace once. I'm so glad I never picked it up. Also that English in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal. I was hoping a bit more would've been covered with its hilarious translation, but I guess that's what LPs are for.

For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Deaniac

That music from that SNES bootleg Pokemon had me in stitches right off the bat. Also Moemon, what the shit?

Great JonTron review, even if the ending was absurdly bizarre.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Cloaytonem2

There's a Genesis version of that first game with less hectic music, but to make up for it, the crab things in the second level use a Michael Jackson voiceclip from the Moonwalker game.

I wish I could see the logic of some of these bootleg creators.

For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT