TheOneManBoxOffice

Last game you've beaten

870 replies to this topic

TheOneManBoxOffice

Self-explanatory. What was the last video game you've beaten? It can be from whatever console and PC, and you don't have to get 100% on it (though it does show that you're motherfucking boss level).

I'll start...

Fftpsp3.jpg

Hard as balls, but man, grinding like crazy was so worth it. This was the 2nd Final Fantasy Tactics game I've beaten, the first being Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on GBA. 'Twas fun, and I'm still playing it after beating the final boss. After 10 years since I got the original PS1 game, I can now say that I've beaten the piss out of FFT.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Mushrooms™

Ikaruga, but only after using continue after continue. I don't consider an arcade game truly beaten until I can clear it without using continue/dying.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

Erazor

Shinobi III, though I used save states. I'm not ashamed. I'm glad I saw the ending.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Parappatherapper

Pokemon Stadium 2

Prime Cup. They couldn't handle my Vaporeon wall with leftovers.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

SuperYoshi

The SNES MMPR game. I just found it today for $5 and never actually beat it so I decided why not. It was...a lot shorter and easier than I thought it would be. The Megazord fights were neat; a shame there's just two of them, though. Thought you'd at least fight Goldar or Rita at the end and not...I'm not sure who that was. I don't think I recognized any of the bad guys in the game, but my memory of specific MMPR episodes is really small.

I might have to look into The Fighting Edition. I never actually played that one and I've heard nothing but good things about it (That and they used its engine for a Gundam Wing fighting game)

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Parappatherapper

The SNES MMPR game. I just found it today for $5 and never actually beat it so I decided why not. It was...a lot shorter and easier than I thought it would be. The Megazord fights were neat; a shame there's just two of them, though. Thought you'd at least fight Goldar or Rita at the end and not...I'm not sure who that was. I don't think I recognized any of the bad guys in the game, but my memory of specific MMPR episodes is really small.

I might have to look into The Fighting Edition. I never actually played that one and I've heard nothing but good things about it (That and they used its engine for a Gundam Wing fighting game)

Is it like Battle Assault 2? Because I really love BA2. Maybe I'll check it out as well.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

Erazor

I just finished Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Axe

Dust: An Elysian Tail. Fun game, but really very easy on normal settings.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

Life

Been doing some achievement hunting on my shiny new Windows phone. Just got all the achievements in Jetpack Joyride, with that 5,000m in a single run being quite a bitch.

Dust: An Elysian Tail. Fun game, but really very easy on normal settings.

I don't know how big of a jump there is in difficulty from normal to hard, but I'm finding hard pretty tough. You lose health really quickly so parries are an absolute necessity and there isn't a lot of cash for health items.

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Parappatherapper

I have no idea, I've never actually played any Gundam games*. It's this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Kidō_Senki_Gundam_Wing:_Endless_Duel

*Unless you count the DW Gundam games I guess. Totally forgot those existed.

Yep! It looks like the same basic system. Going to have to try it sometime.

SashicX

Pikmin 3. I got a 100% completion on it. It took me a few months. The major difficutly curve is the final boss. It sweep away some of my Pikmin team thanks to its fast speed and the puzzles caught me off guard.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

AGSMA

Rayman 2: The Great Escape

I'm terrible at trying to beat a game. but Rayman 2 is one of those games that you really don't want to give up until you watch it's ending.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

P-Dash

The 2 Megazord bosses are Mutitus and Cyclopsis the warzord. Neither of them were actually beaten with regular Megazord in the show.

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

VentXekart

Half-Life: Opposing Force on the highest difficulty level.

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos