• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
TheOneManBoxOffice

Last game you've beaten

858 replies to this topic

SuperYoshi   
SuperYoshi

The SNES MMPR game. I just found it today for $5 and never actually beat it so I decided why not. It was...a lot shorter and easier than I thought it would be. The Megazord fights were neat; a shame there's just two of them, though. Thought you'd at least fight Goldar or Rita at the end and not...I'm not sure who that was. I don't think I recognized any of the bad guys in the game, but my memory of specific MMPR episodes is really small.

I might have to look into The Fighting Edition. I never actually played that one and I've heard nothing but good things about it (That and they used its engine for a Gundam Wing fighting game)

The 2 Megazord bosses are Mutitus and Cyclopsis the warzord. Neither of them were actually beaten with regular Megazord in the show.

Yeah, like I said, my memory of MMPR is really bad.  Partly due to just how young I was when the show aired and also partly due to the fact that episodes only aired like...once and pretty much never again as far as I remember.  So the only episodes I vividly remember were the five or six or so I had on tape.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

BerixMaster2010   
BerixMaster2010

Daikatana.

Needless to say, I should have just played Half Life 2 instead.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Harrison Ford Trivia

Nesbro   
Nesbro

Probably Postal 2. That was back in December, but lately I haven't been playing as many games for completion, more just for fun and fucking around.

For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

P-Dash   
P-Dash

Final Fight 2. Not my favorite beat em up but its still pretty fun.

Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Erazor   
Erazor

I just finished Darksiders II. The game was beyond excellent, though the final boss was pathetically easy.

It also wasn't nearly as long as Sauce warned, with my play through clocking in around 27 hours.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Billion   
Billion

Metro 2033 on Ranger Hardcore difficulty.

Also got the secret ending, which was pretty cool too.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

P-Dash   
P-Dash

Streets Of Rage 2 on medium. I played again on hard but I got wrecked. I don't know how they expect you to beat the elevator section in stage 7 with only one player. Maybe they don't...

Also, I just realized Abadede is the fucking Ultimate Warrior.

Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Erazor   
Erazor

My girlfriend and I just completed our co-op play through of Super Mario 3D World, which we started when the game launched.

Our next co-op conquest will likely be Epic Mickey 2.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The annoying bird   
The annoying bird

Dark Souls 

By beat, I mean defeating all the lord vessel bosses and deciding not to slay Gwyn so that I can use my character for PVP. 

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

valkiriforce   
valkiriforce

Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES. I'm used to just sticking with the All-Stars version that I have and beating it countless times; but I thought to give the original a try and I got impatient enough to use the secret flute for the last world. One of these days I'll sit and play all the way through the game a little more legitimately; I'm just used to the saving and continuing of the SNES version.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Best Tenniser 2015 Congratulations on completing ten excellent matches! Five matches complete! December 2014 - "REVERSING IN REVERSE" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Parappatherapper   
Parappatherapper

Just beat Bust A Groove on Hard with Kitty-N. Robo Z took a few tries but came I out on top.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

Cornfureku   
Cornfureku

Fallout: New Vegas

I got the Yes Man Good Karma ending.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the silver cards Eyelashes! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For spending all your Chewbucks on children's card games For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Phil Collins. Oh and I like to request the Robo-Racquet award for completing 5 multi-way tennis way matches. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Thanks for the donation! Have the fun! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Completed Matches: 10 It's yours, my friend Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For participating in 10 successful collabs. For 5 completed matches. August 2012 - "FRED FUCKSTONE IS AT IT AGAIN!!" (Brain rape/Rape-core) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

bob   
bob

It also wasn't nearly as long as Sauce warned, with my play through clocking in around 27 hours.

Thats pretty fucking long for an action game

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Battlechili1   
Battlechili1

I beat Shadow of the Colossus HD recently. Used guides on a couple of the colossi though. :/

But the ending....wow. It was beautiful. I loved it. Though I don't like the fact that

the woman was stuck in the Forbidden Lands after everything was said and done.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Parappatherapper   
Parappatherapper

I beat Shadow of the Colossus HD recently. Used guides on a couple of the colossi though. :/

But the ending....wow. It was beautiful. I loved it. Though I don't like the fact that

the woman was stuck in the Forbidden Lands after everything was said and done.

At least she gets to live in that safe looking Secret Garden with Agro and the child. I still don't know why Lord Emon didn't even attempt to help her after everything went to shit and there was seemingly no point for her to be banished there. Guess he thought she was a risk to bring back with him for some reason.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

Erazor   
Erazor

Thats pretty fucking long for an action game

I saw it more as an adventure game that just happens to have a fun combat system.

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition.

Played this one on my friend's 3DS, since I don't own one. He hasn't even started his yet, so I decided to have a go at it, and I finished it. It's the shortest of the Zelda games, yes,  but 'twas fun, nonetheless.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

Pokemon Y...at least until the event legendaries are released :lol:

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats