• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
TheOneManBoxOffice

Last game you've beaten

858 replies to this topic

Essemkay   
Essemkay

Pokemon X after putting it off for too long.

I hope whatever 3rd version/sequel they make has a hard mode. I like this game a lot more than BW or DPPt, the interface is actually good and the type variety you're given is great. Problem is it's just too easy.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Erazor   
Erazor

I finally finished Ken's Rage 2. It was an excellent successor to the original. It's just a shame they didn't give it an English dub.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SashicX   
SashicX

I just finished Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Definitely one of my favorite 3DS game. The levels was challenging yet felt rewarding. Catching those ghosts bring me back good memories. The final boss was the cream of the crop.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Nesbro   
Nesbro

Scribblenauts Unlimited. The puzzles are definitely a bit underwhelming compared to the first 2, but just fucking around with items is really the main attraction for me.

For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Erazor   
Erazor

I just beat the historical Lu Bu story in Dynasty Warriors 8 XL. It's nice to see the series go into greater detail about the time between the Battle of Hu Lao Gate and the Battle of Xiapi.

The gameplay is also slightly improved over the original DW8, though since 8 was damn near perfect the slight tweaks are more impressive once you've actually experienced them.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

King D. Supersepiroth   
King D. Supersepiroth

I finally beat Ninja Spirit.

I just now got past the falling part after over 7 months.

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Erazor   
Erazor

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Good game, but holy fuck that final boss was a bitch.

Parappatherapper   
Parappatherapper

Diablo 2

Baal is easier than Diablo so beating that chain lightning beast in Act IV was more or less my great victory. I went on to kill Baal so it's officially a completed game. Now to just do it twice more on Nightmare an Hell.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

valkiriforce   
valkiriforce

Super Turrican! That last levels is nuts! All those tiny little facehuggers are annoying.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Best Tenniser 2015 Congratulations on completing ten excellent matches! Five matches complete! December 2014 - "REVERSING IN REVERSE" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Erazor   
Erazor

Gears of War

Still a classic.

MagicAirplane   
MagicAirplane

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

It's incredible even though it only takes a few hours at the most to beat the main story. I can't wait for The Phantom Pain! This prologue is so promising. It's a very well designed game and the enemy AI is pretty damn good. The stealth made me feel on-edge the whole time.

Other than that I don't think I've beaten a game since last summer. I have so many long RPGs on my backlog I don't have the time to finish any of them! haha

(I've been playing Persona 3 and 4 since 2011. I have about 90 gameplay hours on both and I'm still not done.)

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

eletricalmonkss   
eletricalmonkss

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destines 

Phoenix is back in this game which is awesome, there's some new characters introduced that are pretty cool especially Blackquill and Athena is really cute. 

Everything a fan would expect from the series 

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

valkiriforce   
valkiriforce

Strike Gunner S.T.G. Some of those later levels are pretty merciless.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Best Tenniser 2015 Congratulations on completing ten excellent matches! Five matches complete! December 2014 - "REVERSING IN REVERSE" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Stickly Sam   
Stickly Sam

I beat DuckTales Remastered on Expert. I never felt so accomplished beating a game for a long time.

DREAM AND FRIENDS bitches.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

valkiriforce   
valkiriforce

Super Earth Defense Force and HyperZone. Screw the last boss of the former.

Erazor   
Erazor

Gears of War 2

I forgot how much the last chapter drags. And the final "boss" that requires no tact or thought at all.

valkiriforce   
valkiriforce

I finally beat Excitebike; that title screen music must be Satan's theme song. Talk about frustration.

Also I see spinning bikes in my head, help me.

Vir   
Vir

BioShock, hero ending. It's your standard "risk your life to save the lives of others" ending but it's pretty satisfying.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos