TheOneManBoxOffice

Last game you've beaten

1,013 replies to this topic

P-Dash

Far Cry 4

I beat the game a while ago but decided to do 100% because the game is just that good. It takes everything that was good about Far Cry 3 and goes even further. There is so much content in this game that's its absurd. I think it has one of the best open worlds of any open world game I've played. You're never too far from a bell tower or stronghold or collectable. Traveling from location to location never feels like a slog.

Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Dieathan

NieR: Automata

I actually finished it about a week ago when I saw every ending in the game, including the joke endings, platinum'd it, and only now have I followed all that up by deleting my save files (But again not before backing them up on a USB Flash Drive for archival purposes). And good god, this is probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever played, and not graphically speaking either.

Yoko Taro has really outdone himself with its narrative, exploring philosophy and existentialism in a smart and thought-provoking way. We have androids who are given the purpose of protecting whatever remains of mankind on the moon while facing the relentless and consciously-evolving machine lifeforms who fight on the behalf of their alien creators, and the evolution these machines go through leaves you questioning which side is more human, highlighting both the good and the bad that comes with the territory. It provides plenty of twists and turns that really turn the story on its head as is to be expected from Yoko Taro, but this time I feel like he seriously hit home with how they're incorporated and work into the narrative's central themes, and I don't think I've felt so captivated by a game in the way Automata did. Hell, I even shed tears of sorrow in my sleep after I got Ending E, and that's a testament as to how emotionally powerful it was.

The gameplay for once in a Yoko Taro game is actually real well done without many if any issues to speak of, and coming off of Platinum's previous works which were either questionable or bad, it seems like they gave it their all and succeeded. It's similar to its predecessor, except the combat is much more refined and slicker than before. There's no more need to wait to recharge Magic to pull off continuous shots, however this has been redone so that your special skills have their own cooldown period after use, and can even be charged depending on how many Pods you have on hand, and each one has their own shot type and can be assigned different skills, one per Pod. As for the main combat, it changes depending on who you're playing as. 2B and A2 have two weapons to work with, one assigned to light attacks, and another for heavy attacks. 9S on the other hand can only use one weapon to perform light attacks only, but compensates with his ability to hack into enemies, where he can partake in a brief twin-stick top-down shooter minigame, where succeeding can allow him to self-destruct the enemy, or if he haven't been spotted yet, can use him as an ally or control them directly. The hacking minigame can get kind of repetitive though after a while, and you'll likely end up using normal combat just to deal with smaller mobs since you'll probably be a fairly high level by that point. Each weapon has their own type, combo length, effects, and attack damage range, and in true Drakengard / Nier fashion, they all can be upgraded and come with their own unique, dark, and tragic story. I will say that simply shooting an endless stream of bullets while attacking can make fights a bit too easy at times, but at the enemies can be quite potent at chipping away your HP if you're not mindful of their telegraphed attacks and dodge accordingly.

There's also some Flight Unit segments that also behave like a twin-stick shooter, but the perspective is constantly shifting between top-down, on the side, or from behind. You can even use melee attacks to wipe out bullets or if you're playing as 9S, hack enemies to take them down, though I probably would bother with it that much here given how quickly enemies go down during these segments. Really, just about everything you can do in normal gameplay can also be done here. You can still dodge like usual, and you can change your shot type between the different Pods if you've gotten them, but your skill is fixed to a missile salvo that either shoots in a wide range head-on, or shoots them in a circular motion before spanning out. The ability to be able to erase most bullets by swatting at them with melee attacks do make them rather easy to get through, but these segments don't crop up too often throughout the story, so it's more like a nice coffee break amidst all the hacking (In both the physical and digital sense) and slashing you'll be doing.

Sidequests are much less tedious than before when it comes to collecting random drops now, as when you take on a quest that requires such drops, they'll appear in an area highlighted on the map, and are practically given to you upon the first drop you get, eliminating much of the busywork that usually comes with such quests. What is busywork is trying to do all the quests in the game. While unlocking Chapter Select will give you a list of which parts of the game's story will have quests you still need to finish, it's still quite vague as to which of these quests are even available at any given moment, as some of them require you to complete other quests as prerequisites. And don't get me started on all the steps required to unlock one of the quests which requires you to collect and fully upgrade every weapon in the game, then run back between two different points twice, and for that latter part I can't help but be reminded of the tedium that came from Chapter 4 of Thousand-Year Door with all the obnoxious running back and forth involved just to be able to progress. I will forgive it though as it involves fighting two of the game's superbosses, and you'll probably want to be max level by that point, and that's only if you're dedicated enough to see all that the game has to offer.

Graphically, it looks good for what it does, and the art direction compliments it nicely. I will say that the technical performance does have a couple hiccups, though for a Yoko Taro game that's to be expected I suppose. The game has a nasty habit of locking up for half a second to about 2 seconds on occasion, and it happens whenever I'm simply running around where it becomes rather distracting. But despite that, it's arguably the most stable Yoko Taro game yet, running at 60 frames (Though it can sometimes drop to 30 frames when things get busy), and at 1080p (At least on the PS4 Pro) at that. The soundtrack is absolutely lovely, retaining the same composer as Yoko Taro's past works, including the amazing vocals courtesy of Emi Evans, and the performance of the game's ending song, "Weight of the World", is simply sublime in all its different variants. I just love the sort of the calming yet cold music that plays throughout a majority of the game, really selling how dead and meaningless the world has become, emphasizing more intense instrumentation for certain fights and large-scale battles, and generally matching the music with the emotional intensity of its environments and locales.

I know a lot of people praised this game a lot when it came out, and while I didn't have the time or money back then, nor the knowledge of the wider "Taroverse" that came before it, after the journey I had embarked on for the past two months, I have reached what it otherwise the end of the line for the time being, and I can say that I loved every moment of this game. Not only does it have some spectacular writing, but it has the gameplay to back it as well. In fact I think it might be one of my favorite games not just on the PS4, but maybe even of all time. When I started playing the game, I thought it was going to be the Metal Gear Rising sequel I never knew existed with bits of Astebreed thrown in for good measure. However, the more I played it, the more I learned that it was more that just a game. It became more of an experience as I persevered through the storm that unfold onto the cast, watching as their sense of purpose and identity is thrown through the ringer to see what remains afterwards, giving me a particularly deep and depressing, but beautiful and uplifting tale. And I can safely say that my time with this game will not be forgotten anytime soon.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Huh, I'm actually playing through it right now. I haven't read through most of your post yet (out of fear of spoilers), but something tells me your thoughts will mirror mine quite well.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

SharkhamAsylum

hdGpMDK.jpg

sweet_victory.mp3

I used a trainer editor to not only buff the shit out of Lance's mediocre team (increasing the levels and swapping out redundancies for a more varied and formidable line-up of a sandstorming Forretress, Nidoking, Tyranitar, Lapras, Aerodactyl, and Dragonite), but to give Red my own champion team from when I beat Pokemon Red two weeks ago or so. I've "beat" Pokemon Crystal, but that's my next challenge. Then it's on to Emerald.

On 6/5/2018 at 11:26 AM, TheOneManBoxOffice said:

Beat [Super Mario Bros. 3] with 29 lives remaining. No warp whistles.

I forget where I posted about it previously but I've been jonesing extremely hard to sit down with a friend and Super Mario Bros. 3. I just don't have the time, or even the energy for prolonged gaming sessions like I used to.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Countsmegula

Kid Chameleon.

I managed to beat it without getting a game over so I don't know if that's a sign of how good I was or the fact I had more lives to spare and Bloody Swamp was just that much of a pain in the ass.

For getting 20 awards Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

aTFdShx.jpg

What is the value of truth?
Is it better to tell someone a horrible truth that you know will lead to ruin, or to allow them to live a lie?
If you could reshape someone like clay to be what you deem the "perfect" version of them that would best suit you, would you?
If you were a horrible, monstrous person, would you strip yourself of your memories, even if it meant that the new version of you would almost certainly try to gain those memories back?
What truly makes us unique? Who are are, or what we've experienced? Would it be better to live with your personality, or your memories?
Is wishing to be loved merely being selfish?
Is pacifism ever a reasonable ideal so long as one living creature has ill will and can shatter peace at a moment's notice?
Could you go on living if the one purpose you've known your whole life was a lie?
Could you accept your own existence if all you existed to do was to hurt?
Would you give up everything if could help someone you've never met and never will?
Why are we alive?

Spoiler

GIVE UP HERE?
DO YOU ACCEPT DEFEAT?
IS IT ALL POINTLESS?
DO YOU THINK GAMES ARE SILLY LITTLE THINGS?
DO YOU ADMIT THERE IS NO MEANING TO THIS WORLD?

Good game.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Leo17453

The Bionicle VNOG. I remember playing this for weeks on end back in my primary school days, along with many of those other typical online cartoon/toy flash games from back then.

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/VoyaNuiOnlineGame/Launcher.html

To keep your progress you must not close the browser window.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Countsmegula

Ristar. Went to see if I could top the leaderboard on the PS4 version of Mega Drive Classics, there's now a 275k point difference between me and the second place scorer.

For getting 20 awards Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Okay, to actually give my thoughts on Nier: Automata without being a pretentious nub:

The gameplay has some niggling issues, like the fact that your dash is constantly interrupted by bits of foliage and you have to keep hitting the dash button over and over. It's weird that gameplay is 60fps but cutscenes are only 30fps. The lock-on system could use some work; after you kill each enemy, you lock off, meaning while fighting a mob you have to keep re-locking on or you'll just be constantly attacking nothing. There are also some issues with the story, with a lot of stuff that could've used more explaining. I thought the twist with the Machines would be one thing, but then it turned out to be another, so I wish the other was actually explained in more detail. And there are some "emotional" moments where I didn't really feel that bad, mostly because the game had made a point of saying "it doesn't really matter if this bad thing happens to this character since we have a reset button".

That being said, the soundtrack is easily one of the best from any game I've ever played, just absolutely stunning. This goes hand-in-hand with some stunning vistas. Like, fidelity-wise the game isn't that powerful in the grand scheme of things, but there were at least 3 times in the game where I saw something so artistically breathtaking that I had to stop for a second and catch a breath. And while a lot of story beats didn't make me cry, there were a ton that hit me like a sack of bricks and made me let out an exhausted sigh and say "fuuuuck, dude". So many random sidequests that I thought nothing of ended with a dark twist that made me question my actions, recoil in horror, or both.

All of that would've been enough for the game to be a 9/10 in my book, but fuck, the true ending just takes it home to a 10/10 for me. I wish it actually explained some more stuff, as it wasn't the ending I wanted. But it was the ending I needed. I dare not spoil it, but the moment when it brings up the question of whether or not games are just silly little things and encourages you to answer with a resounding no, that was when the tears started flowing. I can't listen to that song again without tearing up, not because of some beautiful moment that happens in the story, but because of what the game is speaking to the player about the inherent value of games as an art form and of the overwhelming power of kindness and empathy.

Nier: Automata is a momentous triumph for the medium. To quote Jim Sterling, if history forgets this game, then fuck history.

TheOneManBoxOffice
1 hour ago, Countsmegula said:

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

TheOneManBoxOffice

Sq4KJ5H.png

Now I've got Oracle of Ages to worry about, as well as the true finale and showdown with Ganon after that. Though I must say, Onox was a complete fucking joke of a final boss. Also, was missing one heart piece, but I wasn't gonna bother with the Gasha Seed bullshit.

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

StockReady

Done with Metal Gear Solid 3, an excellent game despite the minor issues I had. I liked the depth of the control system, attention to detail and the various weapons and items. Having to go to the Survival Viewer all the time, not so much. The lack of radar from the previous games made sneaking a bit more difficult than I would have liked (and the camera doesn't help), but on the other hand this made me more careful and had me plan my movements more. Successfully knocking out guards to advance to the next area felt so good. The long cutscenes stretched out my gaming sessions a bit but at least the game seems to be structured a bit differently than MGS2, so they don't interrupt gameplay as much. Some parts really felt like they dragged on for too long, like the whole escape sequence. Also, I intended to cause as few deaths as possible but those parts made me use lethal weaponry because I thought it was necessary to incapacitate the enemies to advance and using the tranquilizer gun effectively was almost impossible. I almost got stuck in the escort part because EVA's stamina went down ridiculously fast... fruit to the rescue.

The boss fights were fairly fun. The last one made me rage a lot but became more fun as I figured out what to do. As I've said, I'm not good at these games. Beating the timed bosses just before the time running out was so satisfying.

2 is still my favorite of the MGS games. I want to play 4 and 5, but I don't know when that will be.

Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

KingHeavy

I’ve 100%ed the Mobile version of Sonic 1 a couple of days ago. While it’s a very good remake of the game, it has several flaws with it that makes me question why people call this “The definitive version of Sonic 1”. The touch controls work fine for the game, but without the feel of actual buttons, you can very easily slip your thumb on the crouch button and accidentally spindash to your death. And while having widescreen is nice, it has problems like giving you less time to enter the special ring if you blaze through the goal at a high speed and making the Star Light boss a lot more tedious. The inclusion of Knuckles as a lot of wasted potential, as only Marble Act 3 has an exclusive Knuckles route. And by far the worst problem with the game are the ads, I don’t really need to explain what’s wrong with this. In my opinion, the definitive version of Sonic 1 is probably Classic Heroes. It has several improvements like being able to play through Sonic 1 & 2 like with Sonic 3 & Knuckles, there’s the inclusion of the Insta Shield and Super Peel Out, there’s elemental shields and the gold shield from 3D Blast, the Chaotix are playable, you can save your progress and of course there’s a tag team mode that’s going to be reappearing in Mania Plus. If some of these changes don’t really appeal to you, I would just recommend playing the original Genesis version or a mod of it that adds the spindash.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

zoc
11 hours ago, KingHeavy said:

The definitive version of Sonic 1

I always preferred playing the classic Sonics on the GC via the Mega Collection if I'm bein honest. For me it just feels the most fluid next to playing on an emulator.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down