• Announcements

• Dopply

YouChew's the Best of the Year 2016   02/08/2017

Hello everyone, it's time for our annual media-based award ceremony. Click here to cast your nominees for your best-of-the-year picks!  
bob

Binding of Isaac: Rethread

What is your favorite boss encounter released in Rebirth?   21 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite boss encounter released in Rebirth?

• Gurglings
    • Dingle
    • The Haunt
    • Mega Maw
    • Mega Fatty
    • Polycephalus
    • Dark One
    • The Cage
    • The Gate
    • The Adversary
    • Mama Gurdy
    • Mr. Fred
    • The Lamb
    • Mega Satan
    • Angel Gabriel/Uriel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

583 posts in this topic

I totally scammed Delirium this morning. I was playing Azazel and had a gnawed leaf+orbital build so I just sat there and let him commit slow suicide on my face, but that wasn't the end of it. Along the way I picked up Lazarus' rags and the glowing hourglass, so I restarted the fight after getting Azazel's completion mark and blew myself up so that I'd get the Delirium mark for Lazarus as well.  A fitting revenge for that Lost run, I'd say.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

There was a patch a few days ago with a lot of tweaks, like fixing the broken Void portals and other strange stuff like fixing a bug where Dr. Fetus+Tech X dropped black hearts, had that one day and was quite confused. No updates on Delirium's AI, though.

Finally got the Dedication achievement today, the run itself was pretty nutso, Lilith run to Mega Satan with Brimstone on first Devil Deal and Chaos along the way, only placed in like top 500th in score, it's that damage penalty, if I didn't take so much damage I'd place a lot better, I think. Oh, and the 1000000% achievement is glitched, it didn't unlock for me even though I have every other achievement.

with that done I think I'm finally sick of this game, the DLC didn't do much to keep me interested. Mods are great but they seem to affect the game's performance too much, it makes screen transitions stutter and the framerate drops when things get too hectic, I know it's not my PC since this thing is a beast.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth has always had slowdown for the strangest reasons, really. My good computer used to slow down on the flooded floors, but would be fine once I paused and unpaused? And ran 100% smoothly on my lesser computer???

Oh, and if you want my opinion on the modding API, it fucking sucks, but you can still make stuff with it. I need to get around to doing a few more tests on the item I've been making and submit it to the workshop, even though the code's a huge mess.

For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT