• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
bob

Binding of Isaac: Rethread

What is your favorite boss encounter released in Rebirth?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite boss encounter released in Rebirth?

• Gurglings
    • Dingle
    • The Haunt
    • Mega Maw
    • Mega Fatty
    • Polycephalus
    • Dark One
    • The Cage
    • The Gate
    • The Adversary
    • Mama Gurdy
    • Mr. Fred
    • The Lamb
    • Mega Satan
    • Angel Gabriel/Uriel

624 replies to this topic

Ozarhok   
Ozarhok

Man I am on a roll. This week I was able to get the achievements for getting an ending 5 times in a row with different characters & beat The Lamb in under 20 minutes (Tech X was my first item, later I got good orbitals and Leo so I ran into everything). And I was able to beat ??? & The Lamb as The Keeper without the Swallowed Penny (for the first I didn't have anything really overpowered but I got a Rune Bag early on which got me some Algizs for the hard bosses, and the second I got a great amount of tear rate and Money = Power plus maxed out money before Mom, also got the Habit which really helped survival).

The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

TehShadzify   
TehShadzify

I've still yet to unlock Keeper. It's finding that Missing Poster trinket that's proving to be a colossal pain in the arse. But I am still having some good runs as of late, so I can't really complain. (Greedier Mode can suck a fat one, though)

For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

SushieBoy   
SushieBoy

Oh shit, they finally added Technology Zero. That's my favorite mod item so far. That with Anti-Gravity or Bank Shot (another item made by the same people) makes high voltage wires you can set and have everything walk into. The dressing table is also a cool addition, I really appreciate simple aesthetic changes like that.

Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

TyrannosaurusReich   
TyrannosaurusReich

1T35LsK.png

perfect

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down