SrirachaIsBestSuS

Your least favorite poopisms

216 replies to this topic

NKpower

I have a feeling that acid trips are slowly becoming the next spadinner.

To be honest though, I do enjoy some acid trips as it makes the audience of your videos feel amazed by the amount of effects and 3D you use, but I think it’s getting way too overused in some cases. Just crack some plugins on some website, use “trippy” music (most preferably Boards of Canada!), and then boom; you have created an acid trip.

For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Treckasec
On 1/29/2018 at 6:36 AM, MemeKirisame said:

In other words, I respect your opinion. I like doing these styles because it's pretty experimental for me.

Aww! I'm glad that you're able to have fun doing them, and YTP is all about experimenting! I just don't like them when others do them very much because they tend to be derivative rather than innovative, but there are always exceptions (:

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year September 2014 - "Spongytime with a Sponge" (Brain rape/Rape-core) September 2014 - Overall

mapo
On 1/29/2018 at 1:37 AM, Treckasec said:

Anything LinkonDrugs-y... I see that sort of style copied in many videos! Creepiness, IDM music, 3D rooms (is that the best term??) made in Adobe After Effects... so many videos have these things in them, and it just bothers me )): 

People who do this don't typically use IDM music. Some might do but they actually mostly use ambient music and most commonly Boards of Canada.

For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord
On 30/01/2018 at 5:58 AM, NKpower said:

I have a feeling that acid trips are slowly becoming the next spadinner.

To be honest though, I do enjoy some acid trips as it makes the audience of your videos feel amazed by the amount of effects and 3D you use, but I think it’s getting way too overused in some cases. Just crack some plugins on some website, use “trippy” music (most preferably Boards of Canada!), and then boom; you have created an acid trip.

*cough* BandanaBoi’s old videos *cough*

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi
9 minutes ago, SuccyLord said:

*cough* BandanaBoi’s old videos *cough*

IToS9u2.jpg

Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

SuccyLord
31 minutes ago, BandanaBoi said:

IToS9u2.jpg

weaboo!!!!!!!u r!!!!!!!

actually what was that supposed to be

BandanaBoi
4 minutes ago, SuccyLord said:

weaboo!!!!!!!u r!!!!!!!

actually what was that supposed to be

Our god Natsuki

OT - I hate it when people put bad memes into YTPs. People do it so much that I consider it a poopism

Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

SuccyLord
1 minute ago, BandanaBoi said:

Our god Natsuki

she not kawaii Monika better.mp4

OT:reverb.every fast paced segment (gwatt/zackzilla/pokefire copy type of poop) needs to end on reverb and it’s not even good hearing,it’s bullshit!

Scottronn2

Scrambling to me is overused and completely senseless.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

NKpower

S_Shake. I don’t mind small doses of it, but ones that cause the video footage to be way too shaky and unrecognisable can be pretty annoying.

For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

kink meme

e  x  t  r  e  m  e    s  l  o  w  d  o  w  n     o  f   a    r  a  n  d  o  m    s  c  e  n  e,  repeated several times,  so you can laugh much longer.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of December 2017 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 (Sentence mix-core)

SuccyLord

shitty gwattspc copies:HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN SCRAMBLE ALL DAY WITHOUT PUTTING EFFECTS OR ANYTHING

me:put something good

shitty gwattspc copies:LOOK AT THIS KEWL WAVE EFFECT XDDDDD

the wave effect pisses me off.try using S_WarpWaves next time,it’s 10 times better than the regular wave.

3tp

pretty much any piodx/pokefire50 ripoff. ya i know i did that 6 years ago and it's one of the many reasons that i don't like my older videos but if you can't at least make your own style then you should probably stop. it's perfectly fine to take influence from other poopers but to just emulate their style and claim it as your own is basically plagiarism.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

Gabrian CETVMedia

Technically speed-ups, stutter/buzzing loops and other poopers' rip-off because I'm getting tired being stuck/distracted for my own ideas.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Master Sword
On 1/14/2018 at 1:57 AM, Biodegradable said:

Hate to burst your bubble, champ, but people have been doing that looooooooooooooooooong before you showed up.

i think he meant like, constant scrambling

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 YTP Copycat 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

I hope no one hates me or yells at me for this, but all the Effect spams that’s literally boring, no effort what so ever (okay, maybe some have effort, Biodegradable and Palette have efforts into theirs), and takes up at least 85 percent of the poop.

Its literally everywhere here now. I just don’t know why.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario