LaVie CestLol

MUSICOLLAB \o/ (COMPLETE!!)

105 replies to this topic

LaVie CestLol

Hey! Soooo ... i'm hosting a collab! And it's open to everybody! Sign-ups are closed.

The rules are :

- If you participate, I assign to you a music band, and you have to pick a video at random that has some music from the band in it (except, obviously, for those "videos" which have the music in it and just the cover of the album) to be your main source. It can be a Music video, a pro-shot live report, a lousy, noisy video which some dude took on its phone ...

- The video must be 10 to 30 seconds long, and it has to include the music that is in the source for at least 3 seconds, without effects or other sounds covering it.

- Stylistically, you can do whatever you want. It can be a classic YTP, a MV, random, databended mess ... up to you!

- No watermarks

If you want to participate, you can either say it here and i'll manage to give you a band, or you comment "I'll participate!" to this video (which is the French announcement for this collab).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiG8qRlkuFk

And when you're done and you uploaded your video, just send me the link in a comment in the same announcement video.

The deadline is June the 18th!

THE SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

I'll keep you informed! Have fun and thanks!

---

(In Brackets are the bands that are assigned to the video-making person)

Host :

LaVie CestLol (Godspeed You! Black Emperor) [DONE]

Participants :

Metalix (Lightning Bolt) [DONE]

GabrielCol595 (The Locust) [DONE]

Laromande (Death Grips) [DONE]

LotusEaterMachine (My Bloody Valentine) [DONE]

Bonjour C'est Lundi (Cibo Matto) [DONE]

PwoxFaitDesPoops (Primus) [DONE]

Pop (Wu-Tang Clan) [DONE]

Bydl0 (Liars) [DONE]

Astrelion09 (Melt-Banana) [DONE]

Nonojuju37 (Suuns) [DONE]

Dondelian (Pneu) [DONE]

Riptogamers (Bonobo) [DONE]

Kontchalowski (Fuck Buttons)

Soucisse Verte (Meshuggah) [DONE]

OnTheClock (Boris (JP)) [DONE]

TheOneManBoxOffice (Tool) [DONE]

GreatBritishTurd (The Jesus Lizard) [DONE]

YoPoxᴴᴰ (BADBADNOTGOOD) [DONE]

ZACHTOMCAT (A Place to Bury Strangers) [DONE]

PlasticFishTankYTPXD (Boards of Canada) [DONE]

TehVSmasher (Public Image Ltd.) [DONE]

EntrezVotrePseudo (Hiromi Uehara) [DONE]

Ekrem3012 (Botch) [DONE]

Iamoutofideas1 (Hijokaidan) [DONE]

t_ado/suawk (Swans) [DONE]

VendettaKRAR (METZ) [DONE]

SuperKetchupMayo (Julien Doré) [DONE]

DelothiusOnMoon (Throbbing Gristle)

Sid1325 (Boredoms) [DONE]

BWAAAH! For submitting 200 videos to the showroom sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard ornaments *meow* For staying strike free for 3 years. Sacré bleu! Congratulations on completing 50 matches. OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For getting 90 5-star ratings You're yellow! For outstanding achievement in achievement! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all 60 bronze cards! You've bought everything in Morshu's Shop and didn't even need to ask for credit! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos MUSICOLLAB II >:3 25 Matches That Is Right He Is Jean La Vie Cest Lol And He Has Played Twenty Five (25) Matches That Is Right He Will Get This Medal! Congratulations! - TheChutley xoxox May 2015 - "[YTPMV] Destop Saga" (YTPMV) Best Musician 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Musician 2018 Best Newcomer 2015
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Tenniser 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Meeting laromande Thanks for the donation For participating in 10 successful collabs! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core WHOS MAKING ALL THIS RACQUET? For winning Dark Fox's copycat contest Congratulations on winning the Multiway Tennis Tournament in 2014! For your MUSICOLLAB! Congrats on completing 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

fiv95

This sounds awesome, put me in!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017

and November 2017 For getting 20 awards For submitting 200 videos to the showroom User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. For the Datamosh Collab II! Good job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For completing 5 multi-way matches ! ! ! ! ! 25 (29) APPARENTLY WOAOAAOG Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 102 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 92 videos July 2014 - "Cory is a godless sodomite" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Best Tenniser 2014
Best Tenniser 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2014 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos You Have Completed (at least) TEN TENnis matches. next time won't you  FIVE Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

LaVie CestLol

This sounds awesome, put me in!

Thanks! I give you ... The Locust!

BWAAAH! For submitting 200 videos to the showroom sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard ornaments *meow* For staying strike free for 3 years. Sacré bleu! Congratulations on completing 50 matches. OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For getting 90 5-star ratings You're yellow! For outstanding achievement in achievement! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all 60 bronze cards! You've bought everything in Morshu's Shop and didn't even need to ask for credit! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos MUSICOLLAB II >:3 25 Matches That Is Right He Is Jean La Vie Cest Lol And He Has Played Twenty Five (25) Matches That Is Right He Will Get This Medal! Congratulations! - TheChutley xoxox May 2015 - "[YTPMV] Destop Saga" (YTPMV) Best Musician 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Tenniser 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Meeting laromande Thanks for the donation For participating in 10 successful collabs! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core WHOS MAKING ALL THIS RACQUET? For winning Dark Fox's copycat contest Congratulations on winning the Multiway Tennis Tournament in 2014! For your MUSICOLLAB! Congrats on completing 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

LaVie CestLol

Here's a bump just to inform that there's been more people joining via the comments in the annoucment video. Woo!

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

Squadala9001

I'm in

EDIT: mbv already taken  :icon_cry2:

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

LaVie CestLol

I'm in

EDIT: mbv already taken  :icon_cry2:

Yup. Sorry for MBV, but thanks for joining!! I give you ... Electric Electric! (One of the Best Bands I heard these days by the way)

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

Swagpoo

I like music and music videos sign me in

For staying strike free for 1 year.

LaVie CestLol

Awesome! Well, Swagpoo, i assign to you the band Cheveu! Have fun with it!

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

LaVie CestLol

This is a bump to inform that some people (including myself) have done their parts, but there's still lots of time to join and do something!

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

TheOneManBoxOffice

I'll join as well. May I ask that you give me a heavy metal band to work with? Any of 'em will do.

You can haz award now For being a runner-up in the Draw Your Favorite YTP Character contest! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

poppop17

it seems you're getting quite a few participants for this collab, hope it goes well

add me as a maybe

March 2015 - "My New Youtube Poop Watch" (YTPMV) March 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014!

LaVie CestLol

I'll join as well. May I ask that you give me a heavy metal band to work with? Any of 'em will do.

I wanted to give Tool to somebody, so i'll do just that for you. Thanks for joining!

it seems you're getting quite a few participants for this collab, hope it goes well

add me as a maybe

Yeah, i'm very happy it has such response from very different people (most of them are french, but here too, there are some people that are interested, so yeah, it's pretty swell)

No problem, I'll give you a band as well, so that if you actually do a part, you'll already have a band to work with. I assign to you the band Wire. Thank you!

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

LaVie CestLol

Yes please! :)

Cool! I give you the band The Jesus Lizard! Have fun and thanks for joining!

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

TheOneManBoxOffice

Yay! I get to make fun of Tool! Great band but stupid name.

You can haz award now For being a runner-up in the Draw Your Favorite YTP Character contest! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

JowlHog4
  • Banned
  • Eh why not, this could be interesting. Just don't give me rap or country.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

LaVie CestLol

Eh why not, this could be interesting. Just don't give me rap or country.

No problem! I give you the band WHOURKR. Thanks for joining!

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

ZACHTOMCAT

Absolutely, I will join!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For bringing your brother, Maegerdot, on board. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in 10 completed collabs 25 matches, woop-woop! For your interview with CorruptionSound. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos You are a true Shit Whippersnapper
5 Completed Tennis Matches? Good show! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

LaVie CestLol

Absolutely, I will join!

Nice! I give you the band Dead Can Dance! Thanks for joining and have fun.

Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017

plasticfishtankYTPXD

good idea. May i join with Boards of Canada if that is fine with you?

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having completed 10 tennis matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 5 Completed Matches GET Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos