TyrannosaurusReich

Jurassic Park discussion

why not  

1. 1. How was Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom???????

• it made me cum at least FOUR times
    • purdy good
    • o to the k
    • ehhhhhhhhh
    • THIS MOVIE IS LIKE LICKING THE SUNDRIED SHIT CRUST OFF OF A BARYONYX'S BALLSACK WHILE GETTING ASSFUCKED BY AN INOSTRANCEVIA

317 replies to this topic

AGSMA
Spoiler

7k5RFIq.png

1D8R04Z.png

I gotta say, this is a far greater design for the Indominus Rex than its final version. Not only it looks a lot like an asian dinosaur, but it also emphasizes the whole hybrid aspect of it, which honestly the final version isn't very good in that regard, compared to this design. Those massive index fingers, though, that could rip a jugular quite easily.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

AGSMA

NEW TRAILER COMING THURSDAY (it's friday where I live, already).

It kind of sucks that the trailer had to be spoiled for the most part by the stupid teaser trailer and the behind the scenes video but whatever, it's finally online.

Spoiler

Suchomimus and Carnotaurus, though, I approve it. It's nice to see some new predators in the series, not counting the Indominus Rex.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

The Pope

So like, is that T-Rex's whole purpose in life just to show up just in time to kill other dinosaurs to save humans? I think it gave up on eating people long ago.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TyrannosaurusReich

i am mankind's last line of defense

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

Deaniac

I dunno, I liked World just fine, but that trailer hasn't really grabbed me yet. Not even the inclusion of Goldblum.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

TVBForever

I'll probably have to wait till the second trailer arrives. So far it gave me nothing except Jeff Goldblum popping up from the first two movies.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TyrannosaurusReich

Man if y'all ain't hype for Baryonyx I don't know what to say

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

CrazyJoeDavola

It's good to see Malcolm again. He needed twenty years to recover from, well...

Guys, I want to give modern CGI a chance. I don't want to be a nostalgic curmudgeon screaming about how a twenty-four year old movie looks better than a movie that hasn't even come out yet...but I don't know. Something is off about most (not all) the integration. Is it the lighting? Am I going nuts?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TyrannosaurusReich

awwwwww yeah babyyyyyy

TyrannosaurusReich

new pooper bowl ad

also a jeep commercial!

The Pope

Honestly, if they want these movies to be interesting, just advance to the point where it's post-apocalyptic Earth, dinosaurs have taken over, and humans are trying to survive. Because "we gotta go back to the island" has been the subject of every single sequel, and the question that would've put all of them in the dirt (which is the sign of a bad premise) is "Why?"

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TVBForever

SIgh... I really don't know.

The more trailers I see for this film the more uninterested I've become. Sorry, for a Jurassic Park film this hasn't given me anything for me to say.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

CrazyJoeDavola
13 hours ago, TyrannosaurusReich said:

new pooper bowl ad

also a jeep commercial!

"I just did..." Spoken like a man who's shat himself, wet himself, and ejaculated - and not necessarily in that order. 

The new movie...looks fun. We got dinosoarrghs, we got the Obvious Antagonist/Evil Businessman bent on restoring the park, we got another kid in distress. Looks fun to me.

Obviously I'll be watching Fallen Kingdom regardless of the trailer, but the biggest selling point for me so far is Goldblum. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TyrannosaurusReich

This is cool and all, but given that Malcolm was pretty clearly against building Jurassic Park, it's a bit odd to see him guiding you in a game ABOUT building Jurassic Park

TyrannosaurusReich

oh DAMN

I wish they had the Ford Explorer though :(

TyrannosaurusReich

Well, I'm reserving judgement until I see it myself but

apparently the new movie isn't very good

😟