TyrannosaurusReich

Jurassic Park discussion

why not  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How was Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom???????

• it made me cum at least FOUR times
    • purdy good
    • o to the k
    • ehhhhhhhhh
    • THIS MOVIE IS LIKE LICKING THE SUNDRIED SHIT CRUST OFF OF A BARYONYX'S BALLSACK WHILE GETTING ASSFUCKED BY AN INOSTRANCEVIA

323 replies to this topic

SeductiveBaz

I got Trespasser for a pound last week at CEX. I've seen enough videos and read enough about the game to know exactly what to expect but I'm still pretty excited to try it all out for myself.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

AGSMA

With the amount of mods made for Trespasser I can expect it being a reliably decent game, yet I can't imagine myself playing that game as an actual person rather than being a floating arm holding a firearm.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

TyrannosaurusReich

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jurassic-world-plot-spoilers-new-bad-dinosaurs-fight-against-good-t-rex-1449277

There's probably going to be "good" dinosaurs to fight the "bad" dinosaurs.

I'm not really sure how to feel about this if it is true tbh

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

CrazyJoeDavola

The first Jurassic Park movie is a good old action classic. Just watching the dinosaurs coming into action was amazing. I saw two rail shooter arcade games based on movies, Jurassic Park and The Lost World.

The pacing is brilliant in the first movie. The build up to the T-Rex scene? The direction, the CGI (that still holds up to this day). Oh, god, what a ride. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AGSMA

Those pictures remind me that I was disappointed with the fact that sea reptiles weren't used for JPIII, back when I saw it on theaters, because in my honest opinion the boat attack at the beginning of the film would make much more sense if plesiosauruses or similar species where the ones who attacked the boat, but everyone knows that the raptors were responsible for that attack, in one way or another. At least that's what I presume.

But still, Elasmosaurus needs to make an appearance.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

TyrannosaurusReich

Dunkleosteus

Please

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

TyrannosaurusReich

An interview with the director of Jurassic World.

Will there be crossbred dinosaurs or new species created for the movie?

We were hoping audiences could discover this on their own, but yes, there will be one new dinosaur created by the park’s geneticists. The gaps in her sequence were filled with DNA from other species, much like the genome in the first film was completed with frog DNA. This creation exists to fulfill a corporate mandate—they want something bigger, louder, with more teeth. And that’s what they get.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT

appdirect

e846e62e88.jpg

So it would be something like this?

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

TyrannosaurusReich

http://www.slashfilm.com/jurassic-world-abandoned-theme-park/

Parts of the film are being shot at an abandoned theme park.

That's....kind of awesome. Not gonna lie. I love abandoned amusement parks. I wonder how it's going to be used in the film though...

oh and i added a poll to this thread too

SeductiveBaz

There's gonna be more talking dinosaurs though, right?

Right?

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

TyrannosaurusReich

better idea: SINGING dinosaurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjJ1WWrV20

CrazyJoeDavola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI8Mj9PiB_g

Speaking of dinosaurs...

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TyrannosaurusReich

V6ELVuW.png

okay i'm convinced they got the right guy to direct this

AGSMA

Cardboard Goldblum is an Oscar-worthy actor. I remember when he made that amazing work on The Flypaper.

MAZZ0Murder

The sequels may not have gone too well, though it's at least somewhat amusing that Godzilla is seemingly referenced in the second film.

The first one is still amazing in the sense that they used CGI that still holes up to today, and it makes you wonder why other movies didn't do the same!

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

CrazyJoeDavola

The sequels may not have gone too well

Man, I don't think Spielberg knew what he wanted The Lost World to be. I watched it a few years ago and thought it wasn't as bad as people say. But then I watched it recently and...damn. Great scenes throughout, but very inconsistent.

AGSMA

By the looks of it the Spinosaurus from JPIII might make a return.

I don't mind it, since Spinosaurus has always been a cooler predator than the T-Rex (Allosaurus is still the most badass of them all).

Oh, wait, there's an even bigger lower jaw. Or is it upper?

Does that mean that the theory of hybrid dinosaurs might be true?