tabull

Images that are candidates to be humorous

17,300 replies to this topic

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • b76.jpg

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Dieathan

ZgLPkQV.jpg

Mega Man: The Power Fighters complete Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 completed with Zero Mega Man X4 completed with all upgrades Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man classic series complete For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HomerAlltheWay
    6 hours ago, Crazy Luigi said:

whatirony.PNG

Something similar happened to me. I was watching Everything Wrong With The Smurfs (2011) and the ad before it was for The Smurfs: The Lost Village.

Thanks for participating in the Wand of Gamelon YouChew dub! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

supreme_slayer

Well, YouTube targets ads based on content. Though the bot isn't smart enough to know when the material is being made fun of. But, maybe it doesn't matter. The video itself is advertisement, even if it's bashing it. People still might want to see it, or in fact, be motivated to see it after learning it's so bad.

For getting 20 awards For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • The time I cringed the most up to the point I took almost a week break off of YouTube was when Universal constantly 24/7 prerolled ads for Happy Death Day in unenthusiastic nausea and pain.

...so wait YouTube, you couldn't bother to preroll countless ads for Blade Runner 2049 so you went with a marathon of ads for a shitty not-so-scary PG-13 horror movie that looks like it was made back in 2007?

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

appdirect

Why not just use AdBlock?

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • I do have adBlock but because I'm dumb as hell, I don't even know how to program adBlock. :shrug:

Though I usually watch videos on my phone which explains why I became furious about these ads.

EDIT: Disregard that, I just downloaded adBlock and this time I finally got it to work.

Morshute
    On 18.10.2017 at 1:30 AM, Crazy Luigi said:

tumblr_inline_ow2drz2lcQ1qgx2yn_1280.jpg

And this is one of the many reasons why I like BBC XD

Edited by Morshute
    Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Pope

You know what it makes me feel

Spoiler

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TyrannosaurusReich

bDW3TIn.jpg

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down