tabull

Images that are candidates to be humorous

17,229 replies to this topic

P-Dash

4piKiqs.jpg

When I find good robotgirl r34.

Mega Man X series complete Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, and Mega Man X6 100% complete Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters complete For getting 20 awards Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MemeKirisame
3 hours ago, Cosmic Collision said:

image.png

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

em5hunmzh2f11.jpg

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

unusualGuy

393052d07ec05551457b806db00bc98f.png

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope
21 hours ago, TVBForever said:

pic

I don't get it. Is the joke supposed to be that Harry Potter's dumb because it's about friendship and Star Wars is dumb because it has women?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

VentXekart

Spoilered for multiple images:

Spoiler

tumblr_pcw7hawQwZ1qewacoo1_540.jpgtumblr_pcw7hawQwZ1qewacoo2_1280.jpgtumblr_pcw7hawQwZ1qewacoo4_1280.jpgtumblr_pcw7hawQwZ1qewacoo5_1280.jpgtumblr_pcw7hawQwZ1qewacoo3_1280.jpg

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TVBForever
16 hours ago, The Pope said:

I don't get it. Is the joke supposed to be that Harry Potter's dumb because it's about friendship and Star Wars is dumb because it has women?

r/whoosh

You missed the point of the joke, so I might use the spoiler tag cause a wee-bit political warning incoming.

No, Star Wars and Harry Potter (as entertaining as they are respectively); Star Wars used to be a franchise taken influences from Flash Gordon and Buck Rodgers serials, the novel Dune, and even without using any political themes; actually taking themes from the dangers of WWII and at that time; the Soviet-era Cold War. When the prequel trilogy was just about to come to a close, George Lucas was trying to win the crowd over with his own take on the Iraq War themes with Episode III.

The entire point of the joke is how people on sites like Twitter and tumblr react negatively on the criticism for Solo or the Last Jedi for the SJW messages such as their strawman messages against white conservatives, idiotic slandering by shoehorning modern day race and politics in their movies; which yes, there are a whole lot. Rian Johnson; Last Jedi director; is not open to criticism; so he blocked any negative feedback regarding the film.

The same applies to J.K. Rowling who had her thoughts on negative feedback on her franchise and other SJW moments, such as the pretty stupid and petty shit she said on Twitter. Like literally I could go on about this all day.

I mean, I like Star Wars and Harry Potter just fine, but what made both Metal Gear 2 and Deux Ex special are how they both crafted intelligent writing without spoon-feeding propaganda (and keep in mind, they are also franchises as well).

OT:

image.jpg

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Okay?

I got the "point" of the joke, it was just a really stupid "joke".

The sequel trilogy having "strawmen for white conservatives" isn't against type. If the Empire is the Nazi regime, The First Order are basically modern preening brat neo-Nazis who don't have any real ideology and just want to be big and strong and cool.

And wait, Deus Ex and Metal Gear not spoonfeeding propaganda? I guess "corporation bad" and "war bad" isn't propaganda? All art created by human beings is going to have some kind of slant; purely neutral, objective movies/film/whatever made by an emotionless robot is boring.

I don't mean to turn this into Politics Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo, but...shit, you started it with an image that was basically the equivalent of farting in an elevator and walking out and expecting not to get called out.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TVBForever

image.jpg

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos