TugCoat

Pooper's Commentary/Notes/Trivia Thread: Farts of Darkness

162 posts in this topic

For everyone who's ever enjoyed those DVD feature commentaries, "behind the scenes" docs, Trivia Tracks, Story Notes, etc.

Share Youtube Poop trivia or anecdotes whether they're particularly worth sharing or not, whether you're heavily or hardly experienced, from inspirations to influences to challenges to intentions to retrospect and everything in between.

Because, you know, sharing is great.

Also I'm a big sucker for this kinda thing.  Posts like this,

I released "Gwonam's Gweat Adventuwe; or, Dino Time Enough for Love" over a year ago and during the whole time nobody seems to have noticed some stuff I hoped they would. I'm gonna give up and give a mini-commentary here:

The use of the Hamlet soliloquy wasn't just for the fun of making the announcer from the Dino Time trailer quote Shakespeare, although I did think it was funny to sentence mix something to be "classier" for a change instead of cruder. In the original context Hamlet is saying life is so horrible he'd kill himself except for fear of what the afterlife might be like; the joke I was going for was that the trailer announcer was taking the same monologue in the opposite direction, promoting it like a movie, like, "Hey, kill yourself, you'll get to see Dino Time!"

The title is a reference to the Heinlein novel Time Enough for Love. I waffled between that and "Dino Time Enough at Last" as a Twilight Zone reference and chose the novel because it links better thematically and because I could easily sentence mix Gwonam to say "Dino Time enough at last!" in the video itself.

The various manifestations of Gwonam's image within Dino Time are a reference to my favorite Philip K. Dick novel, Ubik, in which after the character Glen Runciter is apparently killed, images of him start manifesting in various places including on a quarter. Michel Gondry was supposedly going to direct a Ubik adaptation but said this year he'd given up on it. I knew many of these announced films never end up getting made but I'd kind of hoped this one would so I could see if people who hadn't read Ubik would be reminded of Gwonam's Gweat Adventuwe when they saw the movie.

The Overnight Lows song "Are You Ready to Go?" is used in Dino Time itself as the movie's de facto theme song. The song is from their album Rarities, and the very next song on the album is "Destination", which I used to wrap up Gwonam's Gweat Adventuwe.

What I've learned: My audience will notice all the references to movies, shows, games and anime, no matter how obscure they are, but the references to fairly well known but oldish literature will pass mostly unnoticed.

or videos like this,

http://youtu.be/XUObwtB2EBc

I enjoy so very much, and if you do too this could be fun or even potentially interesting.

Go on.  Don't be shy.

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I can't make a full commentary since my best poop so far has had 5 days worth of work in it but I do have some trivia.

• "My Chemehc Romance sticks their collective cog in a book" was made in Audacity a full month before Joosh even started his collab. I had it knocking around on my PC and that was the first topic in the collaborations thread when I joined. I took it as a sign from the gods and sent it in.
  • "Avril Lavignes Legion of Hellish Kitties" fucking sucked
  • The "no more weeaboo shit" line from "Rye Ice Again St." was actually a reference to "Avril Lavigne's Legions of Hellish Kitties"
  • Nobody noticed this but the background music starts falling apart while Mario and Sonic are arguing in "Bowser writes a strongly worded letter to those goddamn plumbers"
  • From that same poop, the sequence with the King singing "Warning" was originally going to be a rap battle between Dr. Robotnik and Dr. Wily from the Megaman cartoon, but my PC was crashed 9 of the 14 days I had available to work on it, so I stuck to something simpler.
  • I didn't mask one frame of "Bowser writes a strongly worded letter to those goddamn plumbers"
Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2015 - YTPMV Re-creating the 50 Tennis Matches medal. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoTyVOHMmk

This video was originally made by me in December 2008, repooped in May of 2009, and uploaded in August of 2009.

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

While I am not prolific in creating and uploading YTPs, I think I can muster up some of the most interesting facts (at least interesting to me):

1. The Red M&M is Probably Racist

- First ever YTP

- Shortly after uploading it, I realised that the ear rape to cover LMAO's ear raping lyrics is akin to (trigger warning since I don't know how to put in spoiler tags) a rapist using a condom.  LMAO is a terrible band, you know.

- Inspired MackdoodleTheGreat's M&M YTP.

2. She's Got the Scourge to Sturble

- One of my personal favourites out of every YTP I've made.

- The original source material was one of the most hated ads I've seen all the time in my childhood.

3. Pan Ten Likes to Throw Vitamin E Tablets into Milk

- Not a particularly interesting video even by my standards.  I just wanted to do something with vitamin E tablets being thrown into milk, a common cliché in shampoo ads.

4. Adthology

- A collaboration between me and my brother.  I will only discuss the videos I've made.

a) Mr. Clean Cleans His Magic Eraser (Parts 1 and 2)

- 1st ever dirty joke; as far as I know, it's the only dirty joke I've made since I've taken Dathings1's philosophy to making clean(ish) videos.

B) Eruptin' Quick Inst Meal Can Be Sniffed with Apples and Cinnamon

- The "Defecater" joke was the first time I tilted text.

c) Sears Caters to Couples Who Can't Decide What Day It Is

- The "State of the art engineering means snaem gnireenigne tra eht fo etatS" line always cracks me up whenever I rewatch it.

d) A Secret Message Broadcast from Home Hardware

- Only the "Help HoH SiS!" joke was planned from the beginning.  The rest was just filler (although I discovered the Home Hardware logo is unjojable, like the Starbucks logo).

5. Fraser Needs His Google

- First YTP made from a source that is not an advertisement; the source was from Far From Subtle's "Phoenix Wright is AWESOME" playthrough.

6. Code MENT Means Mass Effect Needed Time

- This YTP is a primary candidate for a repoop at some point (don't expect it anytime soon, though).

7. Hotdogs: It's Your Choice

- First time I learned to pitch shift a song properly in Sony Vegas.

- One of what I consider to be my most important YTPs as it is a turning point in my pooping technique (especially the second half of the story which is almost entirely sentence mixing).

- According to my former supervisor at the place where I volunteer, she said that this is a better anti-drug PSA than the original source material on the count that a random hotdog was alive and homicidal.

- As of this post, one of the most referenced YTPs within my YTPs after that.

8. cs188 Summons a Storm with the Saxophone of Time

- First ever YTPMV, based on "Song of Storms" by Koji Kondo from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

- Most likes out of all YTPs I've created, with 23 likes and 1 dislike as of this post.

9. Code MENT Means Money Entertains Noones Toddlers

- First ever ROFL dance (possibly in all of YTP history).  The ROFL Dance was originally a trend in Pivot videos.

- First time I superimposed images on top of the source footage.  All images are made into .png's with the use of GIMP, since my version of Sony Vegas isn't capable of removing white backgrounds.

- First meta-references (one for #7 and one for #8).

10. An iCUP Call from Sears

- Originally going to be released way before #7, but was delayed due to my lack of knowledge of proper and efficient pitch shifting.  Originally, I used multiple tracks, which not only lagged Sony Vegas, but also ruined the final rendered product.

- What I consider to be underrated by my standards (even if it is filler).

11. The Spice Girls Really Really Want to Tell You Something

- Most views as of this post; 2840 views and counting.

- First reference to Shin Megami Tensei.

- First shout-out to another YTPer (MackdoodleTheGreat)

- First time random things flew around.

- There is a secret 5 minute loop based on one of the earlier jokes in the video.  So far the first and only "X for 5 minutes" video as of this post.

- Between this and #12, I'd consider this to be like Persona 3.

- One of the only 2 YTPs I've shown to my extended family.

12. Nellie Furtado Thinks She's of the Avian Variety

- The initial YTPMV (Theme of Final Fantasy by Nobuo Uematsu) was entirely done by ear.  Arguably the best thing I have ever done in YTPs so far.

- The possession scene was originally NOT supposed to be silent in the middle.  This is likely due to the many layers which caused the same type of lag which delayed #10.  Regardless, I was satisfied with the final product.

- Between this and #11, I'd consider this to be like Persona 4.

- One of the only 2 YTPs I've shown to my extended family (and the only one to have their reactions recorded.

- Shout out to Dathings1.

13. Diamanda Hagan Watches The Land Where Time Froze

- First time ever I have participated in a collab on YouChew (the Unusual Source Collab).

- There are two versions that exist: the long version can be seen on my channel.  The short version can be seen in the Unusual Source Collab.  This is because the long version was originally too long, and as such had to be cut down to 3 minutes to meet collab criteria.

- Experimented with mosaic blurs for unnecessary censorship; unfortunately, it can't be seen very well in the final product.

- Diamanda Hagan herself watched this YTP... and liked it!  She liked it so much that she gave me her blessing to use her as a source for future projects (as of this post, nothing is planned.  However, I WILL eventually make another YTP using her as a source).

14. No Clowning Around on Horseplay Day

- The music in the clock workout was made to be discordant throughout.

- There was originally going to be a mini YTP skit involving the dollhouse family.  However, since I could not access PSY's Gangnam Style, the whole thing was scrapped.

- First official use of mosaic blur for unnecessary censorship.  Unfortunately, it was crap.

- The laughs during the demonic sing-a-long coincidentally matches with the video, even though the video plays forward and the sound is reversed.

- The implied car pile-up at the end was entirely done in audio (hence why it was implied).

15. That is a Can, Superjeenius

- Exclusively made with sentence mixing for the Choose Your Fates Collab.

- Originally, I wanted to make my first Michael Rosen YTP for the above mentioned collab; however, after discovering that the host of the collab hates Michael Rosen, I decided upon a vlog from Superjeenius.

- Probably the most tame entry in that collab, overall.

16.  Atlus Fatlus

- The Earthbound YTPMV was originally going to be made using Pengu as a source.  And yes, I know, it sucks.

- Aigis is fat in every appearance in the Persona Q segment.  This is a reference to Frozen Cereal's first YTP of Persona 3 (Frozen Cereal, if you're reading this, please make part 3!)

- The zoom into Kanji's crotch at first was an accidental discovery after reversing the source.  This might be a running theme if I do anything with Persona 4 in the future.

As a YTPer:

- A good portion of my videos has a leading lady.  I'm male.

- As of this post, I've made 6 SMT references.

1. Chie Satonaka and her steak (The Spice Girls Really Really Want to Tell You Something)

2. Steaaaak! (The Spice Girls Really Really Want to Tell You Something)

3. Hel (Nellie Furtado Thinks She's of the Avian Variety)

4. Jack Frost (Diamanda Hagan Watches The Land Where Time Froze, both versions)

5. Teddie (Diamanda Hagan Watches The Land Where Time Froze, long version only)

6. The Demonica Outfit (No Clowning Around on Horseplay Day)

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Metal Ge(ar)ne Kelly 0.5: Grand Zeroes

This is the first video I made specifically for school. We were covering fan remixing in my media criticism class and when the teacher asked if anyone else could share their fan works, I raised my hand. I didn't feel like I had anything suitable to show to the class, so I kinda lied and said I would bring something on usb the following session. I wrung this video out the night before. I thought, what would be simplistic enough for my classmates to get? I thought, Gene Kelly, and that one video I made that ended up turning into something else. The editing in the video is in time with the rhythm of the original song, if one listens closely. My media crit teacher noticed this and said something really profound about my editing style - I partly remember that he noticed the rhythmic, flowing choppiness, a nice oxymoron!

Goof Calibur

I made this video because those butt pats looked funny on loop. This was the other video I showed to my media criticism class.

book

For anyone who is curious about the "Chad, aka ElectricalBeast, aka the Jolteon of drinking iced tea" quote, do a search on youtube for "sexc iced tea".

NOT ANOTHER MARIO BROS. VIDEO!!!

Why does a shot of King Koopa keep preceding a shot of Sam (from Sam & Max)? Answer: They're both voiced by the same actor, Harvey Atkin.

You'll NEVER guess what's for breakfast!

If I remember correctly, I made this video in one day. Also I wasn't really into Red vs. Blue, I only liked the "bow-chicka-bow-wow" joke.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

this video I made during a time where I had been watching a lot of DaftPunkYoshi's videos and had really become hooked onto the style which inspired to make video with a similar style of pace which is why that particular one of mine has a lot more repetition of clips than other stuff before or subsequent

the 'tiajuana taxi' in the video title "dolan fegno and walt disneys tiajuana taxi adventure" is a reference to a almost entirely broken worn out van that my dad's cousin used to drive all the time and I would ride in frequently whenever we came up to visit them, i clearly recall the speedometer didnt work at all and probably its most distinct feature was a bulldog bobble head that for years kept my complete attention for reasons I could never fathom

this source in this video is that of someone I knew in real life that I went to digital media classes with, he showed us the original video he had made in class and I proceeded to make a video with it the following summer, he told me it was one of the coolest things he had ever seen

this video is a complete hands down homage to this video and its creator

this is a reference to an old YTPMV called WE RESCUED THE CROPS 2008 which was intended by the uploader to be an ongoing series that would end in 2011 but the video for 2009 was never made and thus it was really never continued past the first one

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

WE NEED REENFORCEMENTS was a collaboration with a real life friend of mine. it was a "hotseat edit" with us taking turns editing a few seconds of footage.

a large number of my videos are attempts to emulate the atmosphere of conrad's perfect poop entry.

LOSING COMMAND was a metaphor. i had no experience with the editor i used to make it.

there's a lot more, but i have so many videos. it's hard to single out the worthy ones with good stories behind them.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down IAMTENNISBOT

WE NEED REENFORCEMENTS was a collaboration with a real life friend of mine. it was a "hotseat edit" with us taking turns editing a few seconds of footage.

a large number of my videos are attempts to emulate the atmosphere of conrad's perfect poop entry.

LOSING COMMAND was a metaphor. i had no experience with the editor i used to make it.

there's a lot more, but i have so many videos. it's hard to single out the worthy ones with good stories behind them.

Ha, I actually found the video by typing "WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS" in Google. Its the second video result. Anyways, its good to see a 5+ yr old poop still standing

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

FAYCE MEHREENS

• First poop-related video.
  • Had the idea while working at Walmart.
  • Sucks.

Will Smith and the Nezperdian Hive-Mind

• Originally intended as a tennis serve to CapnLexCrunch
  • First actual poop.
  • Sucks.

Spingebill stuffs helpless children into a talentless soul train.

• Intended to be a part of AwfulFawful's Spingebill collab (cancelled).
  • Overrated.

Hank's beer addiction & Hank's porn addiction collide!

• My first attempt with chroma keying.
  • Would've been a lot better if I knew all the tricks I know now.
  • Might remake this poop entirely.

Spingebill attempts to cope with Rickpat's chocolate suicide.

• Most popular poop of mine.
  • My first attempt at inverted masking.
  • Not a bad poop by any means, but if it wasn't a Spingebill poop, it wouldn't be so popular.

This is where I'm actually starting to remember fun tidbits about my YTPs.

RIP PEWDIEPIE  :(

• Gee I wonder where that trap collab is.
  • I've destroyed several kids' headphones with this weapon. It was purposely made quiet so people would turn their volume up before the loud part.
  • The loud part consists of several micspams I use in games with their volumes notched way up.

Hank gets a crit & Peggy falls to a clumsy, painful death.

• Second most popular poop, but only because it's KotH.
  • I did make fun of Stu within the first minute, but with a hard-to-see apology that lasted about a second shortly after.
  • The bit after Hank asks his friends to help is also made up of random micspams.
  • The part where Bobby suggests getting Hank a gift certificate and Peggy shuts him down is actually a clever joke that almost always goes unnoticed. The joke implies Peggy fucked the paperboy to make Bobby.

Jake loses The Game

• Marceline says WRYYYYYY because she's a vampire. Any other character, and it wouldn't have made sense.
  • When Jake asks Marcy if she knows where her memory core is, interactable YES and NO buttons come on the screen for ten seconds. Clicking YES does nothing, and clicking NO skips ahead to the GAME OVER bit. The idea was taken from SkookS. I'd rate the moment as one my best in YTP, even if the rest of the poop wasn't that good.
  • First poop that I used vocoder for.

Snape kills Cortana

• I had no ideas for jokes going into making this one, except for the one made when Dumbledore was falling.
  • I thought that Chief and Cortana's dialogue would be negatively recepted as repetetive, but it turned out okay.

Ken's sense of humor is savagely beaten by Sakura's doge

• This was made when everyone started hating doge. The scene with a wolf was a reference to that.
  • This poop was the reason I started using Ken saying THAT'S NOT FUNNY in future poops as a recurring joke. That scene came from Gouken's SSF4 arcade ending.
  • The part where Viper grabs Cammy's chest was cut from the anime collab because Joosh thought it was inappropriate.

F is for Friends (tennis with Dieathan)

• I put my avatars in my rounds too much, I'm sorry.
  • I make up for it by putting references to Dieathan's videos.
  • This is probably my favorite tennis yet, because the level of unspoken communication throughout the rounds is incredible.

The Faces of Evil are thrown into a washing machine.

• It's literally just various CD-I Zelda characters spinning repeatedly. No special meaning, no hidden messages. Best entry of the rotating/spinning collab hands down.

Piccolo came in like a WRECKING BALL

• WHY IS THIS VIDEO NOT MORE POPULAR?

Sheldon, Yoshika, & Ryuko go on the pingas of a toothtime!

• I originally intended to use six sources, but couldn't fine a suitable sitcom.
  • AoStH: Poop was made to look like it was from the olden days.
  • BBT: When Penny turns into Sheldon and says Bazinga, that's a direct stab at the show. They'll use the laugh track on anything.
  • BBT: Yes, that's Sheldon's head masked into goatse.
  • SW: Why did I make Yoshika saying IT'S ME, HELLO as loud as possible? Dieathan again.
  • KlK: The subtitles I made up for the dialogue? I don't remember why I did that. But it was worth it.
  • DRWT: This part was kinda rushed. If it seems mediocre to you, that's normal.
  • Still considered by some to be my best yet.

King Hy Rool

• I seriously thought someone already did this joke before me. Apparently not.

What REALLY happened to the Malaysian Airliners.

• The original title of this video was "What REALLY happened to Malaysian Flight #370." When the second Malaysian plane went down, I changed the video title to reflect.
  • I didn't get any hate when I revived the dead DK joke. Shocking.
Edited by Dark Fox
For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Haven't made too many poops as of now, but I'll have a whack at it!

Mario's Triforce of Toaster Causes Much Confusion and delay

• I recognize this as my first YTP uploaded onto Youtube, but not the first one I actually made. Beforehand, in the autumn of 2012 I tried making one in Windows Movie Maker, and that when as well as you would expect. :icon_razz: I'm not too proud of this poop, but it does mark the point when I lost my fear of Vegas and actually tried making something worthwhile out of it.
  • At the time I made this poop my main inspirations were guys like Jitterydragon and SGhonk. It really shows, especially with the former, since I had no problem with shoehorning The Land Before Time into there. The static and tv color bars are both staples of Jitterydragon, and I quit using them as soon as I found my own identity as a YTPer.

Mega Mojo attends da furry convention

• Ah, I had way too much fun with this one. I was a huge Mega Man nut at that moment so I decided to use an uncommon source for a change. I had seen stuff like "Dr. Wahwee" and "The Many Adventures of Zero" both by Megaman765, and I wanted to see what would happen if I used that fancy schmancy Vegas 7 software I had gotten barely months beforehand with the same cutscene source.
  • I think with this poop I added the most sentence mixing out of the rest I had done. I saw MoBrosStudio's YouTube Poop Tutorial, which gave me lots of insight on how to word splice and get into the more complicated side of sentence mixing. Unfortunately, it got REALLY hard to sentence mix Dr. Light, due to his corny accent. Mega Man was pretty easy to edit in that sense, though.
  • Another highlight of this poop is my usage of I.M. Meen, I did my best to give him his own personality, while still sticking to the books on how he should act. It's crazy, cause what first began as an expression of Meen's love for furries, soon became a peanut butter commercial!

Bilbo Reilly's Acute Case of Telly Block

• My first collab entry, and usage of a non cartoon source! I wasn't sure what to do once I entered AngrySpongeBobGuy's Bill O' Reilly collab, but I fooled around with the source and soon came up with ideas. Most of the YTP, however, was made entirely out of images, and consisted of my editing them and having the images interact with each other. This soon became a huge benefit for me, especially later on.
  • The backstory behind this poop is that Bill O' Reilly, having lost all spark of inspiration for his news show, does the unthinkable to get good ratings. The ending was then supposed to show Bill O' Reilly on the set, with Meen bleeding on the floor, to better reflect just how manic and disconnected from reality he had become. Instead of that, I opted for an ambiguous ending in which all you hear are three solitary gunshots. Who died- Meen or Bill? Even I can't decide!

05: Chowderp's Ass Get's a Cesarian From The SOPA Administration

• I had been working on this poop for a while when the SOPA fiasco began, so I decided to just make a little take that to them as you can probably see from the title. Of course, there is not a single mention of SOPA in the whole YTP, I'm not planning on going Avant-Garde any time soon. :D
  • With this poop I decided my style would be complex and experimental. I saw how DinnerWarrior had made a spectacular frame by frame animation of the King rocking out a guitar and figured that with a little know-how, I could get to do the same. By the end of the poop you can see an edited animation of Orphelia from Chill Manor dancing with a cute little fruit hat. What you may not notice is that she is actually topless, but has her back turned towards you. Of course, who would want to see the breasts of a wrinkly old woman anyway? That's fandisservice if anything.

VI: Goggle forgot the Penish Lubricator

• Like the poop I made beforehand, this one was finished in the midst of internet-related controversies, or in this case, that whole deal with Google plus. The peculiar thing about this one is that I first completed the second segment for a collab of mine, and released the entire poop several weeks after I had released the collab it was for, the "The Town With No Name Collab". Honestly, I was taking advantage of that time to finally be able to wrap the rest of it up, hehe. The collab's probably the most over-rated project on my channel, though, with almost 3,000 views.
  • Another technique I tried out for the first time was also taught to me by DinnerWarrior (seeing a bit of a pattern here?). He showed me all the bells and whistles of Blender and it's monster of a interface. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have now! Anyways, he taught me how to rig and animated 2d images in Blender, something very few people had done before-hand, much less for a YTP. However, I got stuck on the rigging process and he was kind enough to take it upon himself to rig it for me. That being said, I was very close to quitting YTP altogether due to that tiny detail.

007: LET GO I'LL CATCH YA

• I was very moved when I heard of Danny Well's death, as he was not only an icon for us poopers, but he was a phenomenal actor. It was that that pushed me to create a YTP in his honor, and for the collab, though I wasn't sure at all how I would be able to pull it all off in a matter of a month of so. This led to my having to drop out of the collab, as I was planning on putting shit-loads of effort into this project, more-so than with my earlier ones. Several months after the collab, I was finally done with my standalone creation. I combined frame-by-frame edits, 2d as well as 3d blender animations, and many other techniques to make it my best YTP out of the bunch so far.
  • Alongside making some frame-by-frame edits, I also made my own, completely original animation for the video. It consisted of a giant, 2-legged monstrosity with no eyes, arms, or nose, but just one huge gaping mouth on it's blue mug. Basically, it was like something out of Pink Floyd's "The Wall". Needless to say, it took me a whole week to complete the animation alone.

2wn47b9.gif

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Hand me anothuh bag o' dem pennies! For staying strike free for 3 years. Friendliest User 2014 April 2014 - "007: LET GO I'LL CATCH YA " (Brain rape/Rape-core, Sentence mix-core) December 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

to date this video is the only one that ive made in Windows Movie Maker outside of tennis

this is a direct homage and parody to Markie's video "Goof Calibur", intentionally edited in a similar style but with a few of my own additional ideas i.e. giving an effect or something to a particular clip

rather interestingly this video was made in the days before I had Fruity Loops Studio, so all the drum loops you hear on it were actually recorded at home through a mic in my headset from a CASIO keyboard that i had rigged so the headset hung onto it via the earphones in a way that the mic was directly above the keyboard speaker. I had gotten that keyboard for christmas in 2011 and used it to make this video 3 days afterward, and all the loops are ones that were built into the system. I did however manually play some chords during the donald duck segment

I used this method for several other videos that I made music segments for throughout 2012 until about November, when I used fruity loops for the first time on the test video "flip out the back door" and have since done so for most of my ytp related music projects

the line "just gotta finish shaving my ass" from this video references an old post made by Moogle where according to memory he famously copypasted from somewhere a long story that had to do with someone shaving their ass hair off and having to deal with an unholy amount of sweat as a consequence

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

alright i'll take a shot at this

THIS VIDEO WILL BE FLAGGED

• I debated in my mind whether I made this in Vegas or WMM for some reason. Looking back it was absolutely made in WMM.
  • My first YTP
  • It was just a bunch of Mario game clips from YoshiArt piled together
Pinkie Pie's Horrible Attempt To Destroy The World
  • Was probably my last regular video in which I used ear rape as a preferred method
  • MLP poop obviously
The Haunting Part Of The Internet
  • I believe I started this when I discovered Rap Rat.
Rap Rat Will Sue Your Town
  • There was really good sentence mixing in this one.
  • Round 1 of a failed 3-way tennis
A Guy Traumatizes Some Teenagers
  • First Total Drama All-Stars poop...ever.
Furby Steals Kids' Faces
  • This was basically me going wild with masking.
  • I still find this hilarious. Oh my god, I just love the masking effects were I'd poorly mask the face of a kid onto one of the Furbys.
  • First to use a Furby Commercial from 1998 as a source.
MARY MOO COW IS REPLACED WITH BIG BILL HELL'S CARS
  • I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I MADE THIS.
  • IT WAS CRAP.
  • It is SOMEHOW my MOST VIEWED because it overtook "Genesis of Doc McStuffins" not too long ago despite Genesis of Doc McStuffins being miles better than this crap.
Liv and Maddie Go Bad
  • First poop to use Liv and Maddie as a source.
  • Stutters ahoy.
  • I was dying to make this when Liv and Maddie was announced.
FORBIDDEN GREENY PHATOM EPISODE
  • This poop was the subject of two trollpastas, so I'm damn proud of achieving my goal with this one. If you don't know what it was it was confusing the fans of Greeny Phatom to the point they make lost episode trollpastas about it.
Furby Island Is Found And Eaten By Two Children
  • I rushed to make this as soon as I discovered Furby Island had finally been put on the internet.
  • Took a WHOLE DAY to create this one. It's also 11 minutes long so maybe you could classify it as a short remix film or something.
Doctor Conquest Commits The Genocide Of The Furbys With A 4-Wheeler
  • I came up with the title while riding a 4-wheeler.
  • Demonstrates quite a lot of Furby Island's sentence mixing potential.
Bill O'Reilly Disguises Himself As A Liberal To Infiltrate CNN
  • I came up with this while my dad was watching Fox News.
  • The result was pretty good, and I think it's one of my best videos to date.
Gwonam Goes Crazy While The King Acts Like Homsar
  • I was bored and I hadn't used CD-i in ages so I whipped this up.
U.N. Owen Was Robotnik
  • I wanted to make a classic-style YTPMV making this. It worked.
The Cutie Mark Crusaders Learn About The Joys Of Destruction Through Six Horses
  • This was when I learned making MLP sentence mix poops was hard. Then I took an arrow to the knee nah let's save the unfunny jokes for a humorless thread
Robotnik Changes His Avatar To Sonata Dusk
  • Classic style poop that came from an idea from TugCoat (if your reading this thank you for coming up with that title) combined with people changing their avatars to Sonata Dusk from that one movie where horses become humans and it's in a high school which I can't mention by name because I'd get shot mentioning it outside of the official topic.
  • "You in charge of Scrounder and Gratch" sounded incredibly realistic. And I'm proud of that.
Twilight Sparkle discovers another universe within a mirror
  • This is what you get when you take me and the aforementioned horses-turned-humans movie
A Boy And His Rocket
  • One of my fans (kbhasikevinYTP) used I Got A Rocket (some obscure cartoon from Australia(?)) as a source. I asked him for episode links so I could see any potential with it. I saw potential and created this.
Clarence Serves Breakfast, Hypnotizes His Mom And Kills A Mountain Lion Simultaneously
  • I wanted to make something unlike the "Clarence YTP" videos so I did.
Little Guy Is Gay
  • Originally intended as a filler with Sony Vegas experimenting under the name "Guy Little Makes His Own Babies".
  • I realized however that I could confuse Greeny Phatom fans some more by making Dr. Beanson a homophobic nutjob...
  • ...and Little Guy gay.
  • I wanted to make Gree Guy homophobic too but I said "forget it" considering it was still a filler.
  • Originally intended to upload September 7, 2014 in case I didn't finish a certain tribute video (no not a skrillex tribute ytpmv thing) but I couldn't make it in time.
  • I originally wanted to end this video with Twilight Sparkle writing a letter to Princess Celestia saying "it's okay to be gay" but I wanted to keep my subs entertained before my September (or October) hiatus while making a short filler at the same time. Oh and "Lesson Zero" (the MLP episode I was going to use) didn't download in time.
  • My favorite poop since "Wubbzy Skips School".
A Crazy Day In The Lives Of The Human Inhabitants of Furby Island
  • Created for RAKninja's I Love Youchew part 3.
  • Maddie telling Ty "This show sucks!" is actually a reference to my sister who also indeed thinks that pony show that I won't mention outside of the official topic because it will start World War III sucks.
  • I intend to portray Ty as a fan of that pony show in the future.
WIDE WORLD PLAY OF DAY
  • The announcer saying "abuse your dog" was inspired by a YouTube comment on the source video.
  • Made in August, intentionally uploaded September 20th to coincide with the World Wide Day of Play.
For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

"Prepared for Peace"

• it's about the Cold War, the 1984 US presidential election, accepting death (being prepared for peace), the futility of rescuing someone determined to die on their own terms, masturbation, and bears. It's also kind of a Rescue Rangers fanfiction.
  • the montage of Gadget fanart came from a thread I started on /co/. I was looking for a picture I saw years ago of Gadget ripping her own head off. I started a Gadget thread in an attempt to get someone to post it. I never found the picture I was looking for, but the thread provided me with a ton of fanart (including a generous helping of rule 34). The line "This isn't quite what I had in mind when I started, but it worked" is a reference to this. It also sums up how Gadget might feel about her cartoon legacy.
  • this video starts a running story of Dale being addicted to pornography. It's continued in "Rita Hayworth Invents the Male Gaze" and "Dale's Disney Channel Nightmare".
For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I made this one between my high school graduation ceremony, which is why there's an intermission in the middle of it because I put that there mostly to signify the point in time where I stopped working on the video to be picked up by friends to go to the ceremony site. the half after it was done when I returned home

Best Tenniser 2015

Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016

LAVIE CESTLOL and LAROMANDE's IRL Tennis

Okay, so THIS is my first tennis match, that I did with Laromande. And while it is mainly in french, I thought it would be interesting to share some of my thoughts and commentaries around this peculiar match, which revolves around using IRL footage only (as in, footage we shot ourselves, music and sounds we created ... and only that).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4aFPBtsy38&list=PLk1rIPKn9YKu9nytNjIqfzOP3Jto6zz0t&index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM36x6rSJj0&list=PLk1rIPKn9YKu9nytNjIqfzOP3Jto6zz0t&index=9

(This is the fifth and ninth round, the two rounds i'm the most proud of)

While I of course can't speak for Laromande, I can safely say that this match is the best thing i've ever done, artistically speaking, in my life so far. And i'm not saying that to just praise Laromande's work (although she did make me cry of joy in her final round, and is overall one of the people i've got the most respect for) or to just emphasize for the sake of emphasizing, but because it's something which made me go through a lot of thinking, and its creation made me a more complete human being afterwards.

The idea to use IRL footage kind of was a random thought at the start (some people can say that since it's created by the videomaker, it's not YTP per se, but hell, the question "What is a Youtube Poop?" has so many different and contradictory answers that it doesn't really matter in the end). In the first rounds, there's a bit of a weird pace, sometimes funny, sometimes more experimental. When I did the serve, I was searching how could we explore the possibilities of an IRL-only tennis match, so I broke the fourth wall once, we talked about belgian bakery, etc ... but it's not until round 4 (which Laromande did) that the match really took off and became what it is.

What Laromande did in her 4th round was to use personal footage to "talk" (or at least, evoke) a bit about how she feels, to give it a more intimate and personal feel. Since then, the match became this sort of reflexion around expression and how we see ourselves and also, in a way, each other. How can one express oneself throught these videos? Since YTP in general has a private joke aesthetic, it's hard to use it to express ourselves directly, so to use personal footage permits us to evoke more personal feelings. What frightens us, makes us inconfortable, how we deal with ourselves. So it's not a particularly happy or funny tennis match, it can get kind of depressing. As for my parts, I evoked how i'm uncapable to really express how i feel about someone, and how it can drive me crazy (i'm talking about it in the round 5 mainly, in the black & white segment), and how I struggle to communicate effectively with people I like (in round 7 and 9). It was a cathartic exprerience to try to put that into a tennis match, but what helped is that, by doing our videos around these subjects, a communication occured between us, which was probably the most beautiful part of this match. We communicated, in our videos, through speech, but also music (there's a bit of a YTPMV soccer match between the rounds 5 and 8) and editing styles, to finally talk to each other directly in the two final rounds.

And in the end, what stroke me the most is that, despite all the shit we both, in our own way (because of course, we have different problems), went through and are still going through, we try to keep it up. It's especially true in Laromande's tenth round, which ends with her saying that she's, in a way, getting better. And if the match ends, which is always a bit sad, it's not in a desperate note, but in a (litteral) flaming blaze, in the form of the sheet she's burning (but she still has the original on her wall, i saw it, so in a way, it lives on IRL, outside of youtube now). As I say, when I saw it, it made me cry. Really.

It was a great artistic expreience, and in all, one of the most humanly things i think i've done in the twenty years i've been on this planet. And it has to do with YTP, so I thought i'd talk a bit about it here.

I'm actually thinking about doing a subtitled version, that's how much I care about this match.

There. That was a freakishly long post.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Sacré bleu! Congratulations on completing 50 matches. OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For getting 90 5-star ratings You're yellow! For outstanding achievement in achievement! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all 60 bronze cards! You've bought everything in Morshu's Shop and didn't even need to ask for credit! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos MUSICOLLAB II >:3 25 Matches That Is Right He Is Jean La Vie Cest Lol And He Has Played Twenty Five (25) Matches That Is Right He Will Get This Medal! Congratulations! - TheChutley xoxox May 2015 - "[YTPMV] Destop Saga" (YTPMV) Best Musician 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 Best Newcomer 2015
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Meeting laromande Thanks for the donation For participating in 10 successful collabs! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core WHOS MAKING ALL THIS RACQUET? For winning Dark Fox's copycat contest Congratulations on winning the Multiway Tennis Tournament in 2014! For your MUSICOLLAB! Congrats on completing 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

While I am not happy regarding any of my videos and regret making them (watching them now, ehhh), there are some facts that I can still remember (and write them down before that I have completely forgot doing this thing):

Out of all my various videos that I made; the only ones that had the same filename as the title were Albatross and Leila, Aspect Robotnik 2, Aspect Wux, Back to Basics, Electronic Arts, Football Commentator, Football Commentator 2, Football Commentator Retires, Gin and Robotonic, Happy Birthday Sonic, John Baldry Football, Little Money Avenue, Lost in Lillehammer, Mario Headroom, Misselaineous and RabbitSnores, Overtures to Disaster, Revenge of the Cornish Ninja, Robotnik Shoot the Moon Remaster, Robotnik Sings, Sashimi Sushi Spinball, Socket the Hedgehog, Sonic Raper, Starting All Over Again, Stereotypical Robotnik and Taggasm Morning, Noon and Night (not sure if that one was released?). AM from the Cold (can't remember the name, it was the Ice Cap one), Crimewave Clyde, Everybody Loves Shadow Dancer, Hedgehog of Illusion (and the rest of the Illusion series), Mario and Koopone in the Danger Zone (reuploaded version), Miss Mazzarella, Miss Mania, Mycro Machines 2, Needlemouse, Overuse and Overture of Furnessly, were close. Not sure regarding LOTUS TURBO CHALLENGE or Midnight Madness, Pembroke Pines Blues or Pernalonga Overture (I'm not sure if it got uploaded?).

While I wasn't the first pooper to use Sony Vegas (that title goes to Xample), I was one of the earliest that made the switch from Windows Movie Maker to Vegas. First it was Vegas 8 Movie Studio then I was going to retire in 2007 due to the trial was up... Until someone gave me Sony Vegas 7 and continued all the way up to Lost in Lillehammer (2010). Not every video was done on Sony Vegas. Apart from my earliest videos, Furnessly Tries a Limitation and my tennis match with Crash2991 were done on WMM out of choice. I actually forgot my first video where I used Vegas for the first time.

The ending of BASES LOAPED 4 by DaftPunkYoshi was actually outsourced to me since he was unable (at the time?) to replicate the effect that he wanted in the video and did want he wanted. So yes, I was a shadow pooper for one time (and was at the time wanted to more of that stuff since I enjoyed that more than my own videos) rather like the source material since Bases Loaded 4 was done by Tose for Jaleco. I just remembered this fact since the video was in my video folder, knew that I didn't make it (vaguely remember which videos were uploaded or not) and completely forgotten about it until today.

Even though my memory is a bit flakey, I think John Baldry Football was the quickest video that I ever made and only took 10 minutes to make. Most videos took much longer to make by comparison.

The shortest lived video was A Youtube Poop by Matt Furniss that was uploaded only for an hour and got removed. Anyone who saw that by that time frame was very lucky to see it.

Albatross and Leila came out was that I was playing Rolling Thunder 2 (Mega Drive version due to unable to get the arcade version working at the time) and out of curiousity, well more like a nagging feeling due to having various Makoto Kino focused episodes of Sailor Moon (irony is that I don't like Sailor Moon at all) and one of the episodes had two characters that looked like Albatross and Leila from the game. One was the arcade owner (different hair colour but everything else matches the description) but don't know about the other. Also helps that in the original English dub, they call Makoto Lita (that sounds like Leila or Leela if we wanted to go to the Futurama route).

Ryu Hayabusa Drinks Morrisonsade:

The title was from the fact that Morrisons (a UK supermarket) started to sell their isotonic drink (sort of like Gatorade) that was cheaper than Lucozade Sport at the time, tried it and it was okay, plus it references the source of the Ninja Gaiden OVA. The focus on the toe tapping black man was simple because I found it strange and interesting that a black person was in anime even though he was no reference to the plot (after all he was just there for about 5 seconds).

I forgot the title of the video (it might have been one that was nameless and included in one of the compliations, most likely Matt Furniss vs. Youchewpoop) but there was a part where like Markie's example where it had both Sonic and Woody Woodpecker, both were done by the same Spanish voice actor Rafael Alonso Naranjo Jr.

A Stranger in the Community and Lost in Lillehammer (my last video) were both made to reflect my personal feelings.

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

Okay, I'll give this a go with a few of my videos.

Lucchini Summons the Power of Ulyaoth

• The title is a reference to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Ulyaoth is one of the game's Ancients whose main power is magic, and Xel'lotath being another of the game's Ancients whose main power is insanity.
  • As you would note from the use of "The Robotnik Express" episode of AoStH, this poop was partly inspired by a poop made by The Electric Cheese, "Robotnik Wants KFC", which had a big influence in my pooping style.
  • The song used at 0:37 is Go Berzerk by Scott Brown from beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
  • This poop marks one of my few ongoing jokes of Minna saying "come", which has been reused in other Strike Witches poops I had made after this one.
  • Another ongoing joke that was established in this poop was trying to fit Robotnik into my poops in some way or form, whether it be an image or a voice clip from AoStH. Oddly enough, I have yet to make a full AoStH poop.
  • The eyecatch I take from the episode and overlay with different music is something that would reoccur in future Strike Witches poops.
  • This is the first Strike Witches poop I had ever made, and additionally is also the longest I have made to date, clocking in at 6 minutes and 47 seconds.
  • Ending Song: TROOPERS by Des-TRACT from beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS

Mario Mario and the Sacred Lesbian Sex Tape

• The title is a reference to Indiana Jones based on the title's structure. Also I think the use of sex and lesbian in the title is the main reason it has about 1000 views.
  • The obnoxious song used at the beginning is CALDERA by CALF from beatmania 7th mix.
  • This poop is one of the few instances where I used an iconic poop source as my main source for a poop.
  • The video of the supposed "Sex Tape" isn't a hentai, but actually a 5-minute long Touhou Project fan animation dubbed "叙聖のクオリア ~Subterranean rose~".
  • Ending Song: 山岡晃の「クイズ!家事都合!」 by AKIRA YAMAOKA feat.喜屋武ちあき from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS

MILFeulle Is A Dumb Furry

• This is my first Galaxy Angel poop.
  • Not all of the characters shown at 2:01 are Nintendo characters. The only one that isn't is Suwako from Touhou Project spinning around in the middle. Don't know why I threw her in, I guess I thought it was funny at the time.
  • Ending Song: To the Future by seiya-murai from beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS

Miyafuji Joins the Patriots

• This poop in particular was a bit more on the experimental side, with me making more use of audio replacements than any other poopisms.
  • This poop marks when I started to bring more attention to the mouth flaps whenever I replaced audio at particular times.
  • Most of the audio that replaces the original audio is taken from Metal Gear Sold 2: Sons of Liberty.

Shirley Eats a Wrench

• The song used in the middle of the poop is FIRE FIRE by StripE from beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD. I was originally intending to make a quick YTPMV with this song's tune, but my incompetence at YTPMV making prevented that from happening.
  • Also during the same part, I intended to overlay the video with fire, but I couldn't find any decent videos of fire effects which I could Chroma Key, so I instead opted to have the colours of the video change instead with Miyafuji ravin' about in the corner.
  • The use of Sonic jokes comes from how Shirley enjoys flying at fast speeds, and even breaks the sound barrier in the episode of Strike Witches I used to make this poop.
  • Ending Song: Beat a Nail With Your Hammer! by Yoshihiro Kusano from BlazBlue -Calamity Trigger-

Arclight Creates an Origin Account

• The title and description is a jab at the controversy surrounding the launch of the 2014 game, SimCity, which was just appalling.
  • The poop was made to not only celebrate the manga's final chapter being published, but also to celebrate my birthday.
  • This poop is one of the few times I don't focus on using a single episode as my main source, but across several episodes and the home release-exclusive specials.
  • The image at 2:27 is something I put together using a screencap from an episode of Needless (Which is the main source used), a photo of the EA building, the Origin distribution platform logo, a shot of Manshep's face from Mass Effect, and a quick reference to Dead Space 2.
  • After this poop was uploaded, I became known for my fairly abundant use of ear rape in my poops.
  • Ending Song: JEWELLRY STORM by L.E.D.-G fw. Eriko Tanzawa from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS

Lucchini Gets Domino's Pizza

• The title didn't come to me until after watching several episodes of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, in which I inserted a clip from one of the episodes which states that it was sponsored by Domino's Pizza at the beginning.
  • The song used while Lucchini is jumping up and down is Wuv U by kors k from REFLEC BEAT.
  • The effects used at about 1:57 come from Capcom vs SNK 2, which I appropriately followed up with the announcer from the same game.
  • 2:51 is a reference to an episode of the 2012 anime series, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, where Joseph Joestar loses his hand during a fight with one of the Pillar Men, but is revealed to be a trick he pulled himself. The same audio from that scene is also used here.
  • The ending song used seems to sort of sync up with the video. This was kind of unintentional.
  • When it was placed in the Top 10 for November 2013 on YouChew, it somehow ended up under the YTPMV category. How that happened still baffles me.
  • Ending Song: Windy Day by Toshikazu Tanaka from Metal Slug 5

MILFeulle Mods World of Tanks

• This poop marks the first time I got a brief YTPMV done before quitting because I was lazy or getting bored. I still suck at YTPMV making in case you're curious.
  • The source used at 1:36 is Action 52 for the NES, which consists of 52 games as the name implies. The game used is Storm Over The Desert, and the footage you see in the poop I recorded myself with an emulator.
  • 3:11 - 3:42 takes inspiration from a poop by The Electric Cheese, "Dexter is a flaming homosexual". On retrospect, I feel like I could've done a bit more with this part.
  • Ending Song: madrugada by PINK PONG from beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS

Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes

• The song used at 0:36 is 19,November by good-cool from beatmania IIDX 6th style.
  • As I state in the video, the audio used at 1:05 - 1:10 is completely unedited.
  • The sentence-mixed quote at 2:16 is a reference to an screencap of Code Geass where the song subtitles say "Not this shit again." and the romaji karaoke subtitles say "Natto disu shitto agen".
  • The YTPMV at 2:34 uses the Moon Stage 1 music from Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I however put this together using accompanying sheet music to pitch shift the clips correctly.
  • While not entirely intentional, the shot at 3:09 somehow ended up making Billy Mays look like Giygas from EarthBound. I didn't really notice until after putting the whole poop together.
  • Ending Song: mnemoniq by youhei shimizu from beatmania III

Fuck You, Professor Kokonoe

• I made this poop after having recently finished off BlazBlue -Continuum Shift EXTEND-. I also took into account that I already had rips of the Teach Me, Miss Lichi segments from Calamity Trigger with me as well which assisted me in making this poop.
  • I was planning to use Rachel's and Valkenhayn's Help Me, Professor Kokonoe segments in this poop, but I couldn't get much inspiration from them, and I only used Rachel's for a brief voice clip for Tager.
  • Despite the sentence-mixed quote regarding NegroTed early in the video, I actually have nothing against him at all.
  • All the clips that used Bang's voice I increased the volume on intentionally as a reference to how loud he tends to be.
  • The "Poof" effect was taken from the Demented Cartoon Movie.
  • Some of the voice clips used I actually reached out to some of Continuum Shift EXTEND's Gag Reels to get.
  • The Katamari at 2:32 I had put together myself using whatever rips from the chibi segments of Continuum Shift I had on me.
  • The Mr Wilson animations I used were put together by myself using a sprite sheet, because for some reason no one else had done it yet. I've also posted gifs of these animations somewhere in the GIF Image Dump thread on YouChew if you can find them.
  • Even though I treat Noel like crap in this poop, in truth, I have no problems with her. In fact, she's one of my mains in BlazBlue (The other being Jin).
For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS donation_award_notes For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The title and thumbnail were last minute decisions. I completed the video, was tasked with coming up with a title for it, and decided to continue the theme of disguising Dr. Rabbit videos with Mama Luigi titles and thumbnails from back when it was necessary.

The FOX News clip at the beginning is edited from this, which is probably funnier than what I edited it into. FOX News is outraged at a university relabeling its family restrooms as "all gender", and is so sure everybody will be as baffled by it as they are that they take to the street to prove it doesn't work and are at a loss for words when they prove the opposite.

Dr. Rabbit watching the TV and calling up the Trix rabbit is edited from this commercial:

I noticed when I watched it recently that that could be any almost cartoon character's arm if I recolored it, and if I recolored Bugs Bunny and blocked out most of his body with a "Removed by Colgate-Palmolive" thing like I did back in that video I made of Link working at Gwonam's restaurant I could easily turn Bugs Bunny into Dr. Rabbit. I may still do that with another Bugs Bunny clip but in this case I felt it'd be less work and more fun to use footage from the suitmation Colgate commercial instead for the phone call. Since I had him at a dance party with kids I thought, "What's the least appropriate song for that situation I can think of?" and decided on MSI's "Pantyshot". I pulled them up in Spotify to record it into Audacity from my Stereo Mix (my standard way of getting sounds) but it didn't seem to be on Spotify and I didn't feel like telling the advertisers tracking me that I Google searched for "pantyshot", so I just went with an MSI song that Spotify had and had the right pulsating feeling to it ("1989"). I used Audacity's Equalizer and Bass Boost to get it to sound like it's in the background.

Many parts of the video are made out of scraps of other things. I'd made the first clip of the Plaque Monsters for something I would have called "Dr. Rabbit Turns Over a New Leaf", which would have started with Dr. Rabbit apologizing for his past prejudice and then going to tell children about Plaque Friends, who are oppressed and misunderstood. He'd look in Carmen's mouth and then you'd get the Arkham City soundclips, then Dr. Rabbit would say they don't represent all Plaque Friends. Then he'd still blow Tandi off and continue without her. I decided not to do that video because it was just one stretched out joke and it would likely come across as political/anti-social justice rather than just comedy.

A while back I started taking Lexapro, resulting in me being completely unable to experience negative emotions whatsoever. (I reduced my dosage and am now at a perfect level; I don't tend to get irritated by minor things and don't experience spontaneous anxiety.) Right around this point the Isla Vista shooting occurred and the #YesAllWomen movement followed, and I had the idea of, what if I did a YTP about misogyny and played it specifically to be disturbing, to have jokes but still take the subject seriously, maybe deconstruct the use of decadent jokes in YTP? I was wondering the whole time if it'd work, if my inability to feel negative emotions meant I was unaware of what a terrible idea this was, and eventually decided against it and I'm glad I did. I did a bunch of sentence mixing for it that I intend to recycle my favorite parts of into other things. It would have had Link pestering Zelda for a kiss, her refusing like usual, Link threatening force against her until she draws her sword on him and he runs away, Zelda tries to tell her father and Impa but they take Link's side and the King beats Zelda so she runs away from home. Link is upset that he still can't get a kiss and decides "I guess I'd better bomb everyone!" Typing all this now it's hard to believe I ever considered making it even with my judgment pharmacologically impeded. A variation I considered but quickly scrapped deciding it would be going way too far had Link ejaculating on Zelda while she's asleep, then Zelda complaining to the King and Impa while still covered in semen, and them still taking Link's side. The only reason I ever considered doing that was I thought the idea of Impa stroking Zelda's hair to console her but in doing so just plunking her hand down into Link's semen and smearing it was a funny image. So I recycled that one aspect into "Mama Luigi Abandons Yoshi in a Supermarket", but added Zelda laughing at the beginning of the clip to make it clear that Zelda wasn't being abused, that when she appears upset it's entirely because of her father's reaction.

Deciding to use that reminded me of other similar jokes I hadn't found a place for before. I remembered recently finding I posted back in 2008 and had completely forgotten about until then. Also when I started taking Lexapro I was too out of it for a couple of days to feel like doing much or even watching anything I had to pay much attention to so I spent a lot of time watching '70s sitcoms including Laverne & Shirley. The episode "Dog Day Blind Dates" ends with the exchange you see. Laverne's full sentence is "That's what I'm getting the facial for," but of course before she finished the sentence I pictured the joke going in a different direction, thinking, "What? This is in Laverne & Shirley? You're kidding!" and wondered if I could work it into a YTP somewhere. Unfortunately both characters are facing away from the camera when they say this stuff so you can't tell they actually said these lines and I didn't edit it besides cutting off the end.

While navigating my Poop folder I stumbled across something I'd started over a year ago, which was an edit of the Faces of Evil intro to give everyone giant pants-bulges. I'd forgotten about it but it was nearly finished so I decided to make use of it. The idea for that came from me thinking, what would the male counterpart of the GAINAX bounce be, you know, with the large breasts bouncing ridiculously to silly "boin-boin" noises, and of course it was obvious what the male counterpart would be, and picturing it made me laugh, so I made that. It was originally going to be its own whole thing.

I spent a long time trying to figure out how to rip sounds from Arkham City to get the voice clips I wanted for the Plaque Monsters, then realized I could easily get them just by turning the music and sound effects volume all the way down in the game's settings and recording the Stereo Mix in Audacity. I was originally going to use Arkham City music over the Plaque Monster bits too but went with "The Storm" from the Jim Steinman album Bad for Good because it shares parts of its melody both with a Batman related song ("Seize the Night", originally written for Batman Forever but unused) and "Nowhere Fast" from Streets of Fire which I used in my previous Dr. Rabbit poop.

One of those technical considerations that nobody would think about while watching but that I have to consider while making, the video was edited and output at 30 FPS. I wanted the clip of the Plaque Monsters at the end to have a war movie feeling to it, so I moved the screen around to give it a shaky cam effect, adding zooms and refocuses and stuff, but at 30 FPS it looked wrong because it has a video look to it that doesn't fit with the cinematic look it was supposed to have, so I had to export that part at 24 FPS then import it back in to get it to look right. I also added battlefield sound effects in there, gunshots and explosions, but you can't really hear them over the music.

That was a lot more typing than I expected to do.

You watched Masketta Phantasmagoria with Benedetto and Dark Fox. For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 90 5-star ratings Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for having 111 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Thrashblade Oelkers Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best YouTube Pooper 2014 Getting 1st in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013, Best Artist 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 2013
Best YouTube Pooper 2015

User with Funniest Avatars 2016 April 2013 - "walrusguy where do u get the censorship beep sound effect" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down He has contributed some articles Interviewed. For winning lucky lottery.

-Infinipoop in general

There is one recent project i have in mind to talk about here, but first, a little back story on my channel and poopography in general as it serves as forward in explaining the inspiration for this poop in particular.

I am a die hard analogue pooper. I am trying to use a broader language in the hopes that even non poop fans who stumble upon my work may find something that connects with them. I like to think of it as a bridge between normal internet meme videos/mash ups, and actual poop.

This was the goal when me and my cousin started Infinipoop 4 years ago. He gave up on edit videos after we co-created a handful of poops. He was discouraged by low views and feedback, and moved on to other interests.

I continued doing hobby editing off and on after, and still use the Infinipoop "brand" in some capacity. After honing technique and aesthetic more over the time since, i went back over the old Infinipoops and made changes to them for better general pacing, as well as adding and sometimes subtracting whole scenes or parts therof; and yes, maybe covering up some of the tell tale signs of inexperience of the early days.

Those vids as well as a lot of new stuff i have done since can be seen here http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3694w_TheRealEdison_infinipoop

-Back To The There Will Come Soft Rains

I think to some serious poop connoisseurs, my stuff probably comes off as a little regimented and slow paced.

I was once described as "a hinged door locked in a room".

This feedback inspired me to try doing something more like a "regular" poop, where i just went and tried to free associate, without a particular goal in mind ahead of time on what it was supposed to be.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x264hk5_back-to-the-there-will-come-soft-rains_fun

What i did was: take one of my favorite sources, put it in the editor, and just see what happens. Ironically: making such official effort to not be analogue, is in of itself analogue behavior, but i digest.

Just starting to watch the movie in the editor from the beginning something occurred to me. I have seen quite a few BTTF poops. A lot of stuff by GWSampy, RevengeOfLEE, BackToTheLOL, and of course the well hyped DualScreen poop, as well as already making a fair amount of BTTF poop myself.

In the many BTTF poops i have viewed, i have seen almost every frame of the trilogy used including the Universal logo; everything except this part before Marty enters the lab. As far as poop is concerned, the movie starts with Marty rolling his skateboard into the plutonium crate.

This scene hasn't been used for two good reasons: there are no people in it, and there are big ass credits flashing over everything.

I thought it might be amusing or interesting if i used some of my time in this "outside of the box" experiment trying to poop this unpoopable footage.

It is just me doing "random stuff", with the footage mostly, a lot of stutter and trippy visuals. I used the picture of Edison by Docs bed to do a minor reference to a robut voice vid i did about Edison. I also used Hotel Mario, but only 5 frames (1/6 second) so i am pretty sure only committed poopers or fans will be able to catch what it was.

As i was working on this, i kept remembering a chapter from The Martian Chronicles called There Will Come Soft Rains.

I could try to describe the story, but, its easier to just do this.

I think this beginning sequence of the movie trilogy was loosely inspired by this story.

I was depressed a little while i was doing this, so i developed an objective of highlighting the emptiness of the scene where a world of machines toil endlessly without anyone to have need or want of them.

The original title was Back To The Middle Aged Video Remix Artist With Mental Health Concerns, but god almighty is that way too long, not to mention way too dramatic for what there actually is to show.

The use of "back to the..." in the title is of course an homage to the numerous BTTF poops by artists mentioned above being called "back to the [subject]"

Overall i consider this poop to be very primitive, and a bit of devolution if compared to some of the poops that came before it.

As described this poop has a personal meaning for me, but, as a lot of poops of this nature, its too abstract to communicate its message effectively.

-The Last Dragon Revisited [again] (pacing edit) And further commentary on repooping

This was the only poop aside from his freshman project "Arnie The Alligator" that was done entirely by my cousin. It was the first official and feature length infinipoop project where he went completely solo.

For whatever reason he was oddly protective of Dragon. Whenever i proposed to do a pass on it, he responded with utterances, not of blatant refusal, but of hesitance.

At this point, I had already went commando on two BTTF poops, so i had little room to protest.

This one was his and he wasn't ready to let it go. He even did his own second pass and re upload.

The true first poop is lost to the ages, but, the only thing of import i remember being added to the second was the promise of a sequel poop that never came.

The poop without my revisions for comparison purposes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3HABSNSF48

The poop after my revisions:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x269tut_the-last-dragon-revisited-again-pacing-edit_fun

(By the way: if you actually watched all that, big congrats for sitting through the same long as hell poop twice)

One thing that bothered me in redoing this was source resolution quality. Due to computer errors of the past, i had no master copy of this and had to download it from YT, which i had done before for some of the "remasters", and, wasn't a problem then.

This time, since the original source itself was a YT download, decay in quality from re sampling had become apparent to me after re download and again resizing the aspect.

I am upset at my cousin for being all weird about not wanting to use a torrent to get a good quality copy of the movie, or come to think of it, they might have had a DVD of it at the library or a swap meet we could have ripped, anything but a YT download that was a VHS rip to begin with.

I am also upset that neither of us seemed to know much about aspect ratio options in Vegas back then, and how our early stuff all has resolution decay from sub renders and revisions that could have been easily negated or avoided all together.

If I or he knew what i know now, Dragon and some of our other poops would still be in great condition, even with the same amount of excessive, sub-renders, revisions, and re-edits.

On a side note: I loosely suspect my cousin still has a good copy of this poop in one of his computers somewhere, but, something about how personal this one was to him, is making him deny having one for the repoops, so he feels he has the only real copy. This is just paranoid speculation based on my extensive prior knowledge of him. Even if i knew for certain he had a better quality draft squirreled somewhere, i wouldn't press him for it.

As for motivations, influences, inspirations etc. I can't speak too much for this because its my cousins, and, he never really got into following the forum, and couldn't be bothered to post commentary.

I do know its one of his favorite movies of all time, and he liked how they tried to make the music of the time a character in the film. I also know the song in the theater dance scene is one he composed himself, using his collection of synthesizers and drum machines from the 80s and 90s. He is particularly proud of his Roland TR-808.

This would go towards explaining the vast amounts of unedited material, especially the sequences with music, and his long standing refusal to let me prune it with a chainsaw, as i have wanted to do for some time.

Even today my respect for him and his attachment to this poop prevented me from going further than i did. I managed to cut it down to a little over 9 minutes from the original 11. If sentiment for his attachment was not a factor, i could have easily ended up with a 6-7 minute poop, maybe even less, including some harder edits and perhaps new scenes entirely.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Tomo and Koyomi Watch a YouTube Poop: The Commentary Notes!

Hold on to one of your parts, cause there's a lot to explain.

Spoiler
  • The title was decided while this YouTube Poop was being uploaded.
  • The intro logo was played in reverse, but chopped up to create the illusion that it was made in Windows Movie Maker (fortunately, all of it has been made in Vegas).
  • The first poop in a long time to use the ‘SirSmeargle’ watermark since November 2011. Also brings back other old jokes.
  • The beginning joke with Tomo saying: “And it goes a little something like this!”, originated from the song ‘It’s Like That’, by Run DMC (1999). The song coincidentally plays soon after
  • Continuity Error: Every character’s clothing does not match up in almost every scene.
  • The sounds involving Kaorin’s vision breaking, and Osaka being rewound by Tomo, were sourced from a Heineken commercial using the Pearl and Dean theme.
  • The poop within a poop is a partial remake of ‘Tow Mater Nukes Tokyo’.
  • The title card ‘Looks like we made it’ was based on the series ‘Teenage Pokemon’, when Wartortle was envisioning on how to get a girlfriend via internet. The card was made using ‘Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble’, hence the scenery and chibi-versions of Tomo and Koyomi.
  • The ‘no more fucking sex’ joke did originate from the four pages of the infamous RP story derailment that (ironically) me and s2iDP caused. Coincidentally, it took place at night, with people in the background.
  • The ‘heart disease’ line was recycled from an older poop I made three years ago, coincidentally involving Tomo succumbing to her own heart disease.
  • Chiyomi Anzai makes her official YTP debut.
  • The closing gag involving The Pointer Sisters marks the third time it has been used in an Azumanga Daioh Poop made by me. The first being used in 'Koyomi's Ongoing Struggle At University', and the second being 'Tomo Meets An Imaperson Fanboy on Augustmas'. Coincidentally, all three of those jokes involve Chiyo herself being excited.
  • Songs Used Throughout the YouTube Poop:
    • “It’s Like That”, by Run DMC (1999 Remix) – Used at the beginning
    • “Droppin’ Around in a Fancy Car”, by Wiz Khalifa – Used in Poop within a poop
    • “Mr. Roboto”, by Styx – Used in Poop within a poop
    • “Standing on the Shore”, by Empire of the Sun – Used when Tomo daydreams all of a sudden about Sakaki and Chiyo running through a desert
    • “Instant Crush”, by Daft Punk (featuring Julian Casablancas) – Used when Tomo and Yomi both ‘made it’
    • “Maniac”, by Michael Sembello (Bloody Beetroots Remix) – Used when Yomi was doing ‘the twist’
    • “If I Can’t Have You”, by Yvonne Elliman (Remix) – Used at end credits
For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos