TugCoat

Pooper's Commentary/Notes/Trivia Thread: Farts of Darkness

217 replies to this topic

micwan32

Timothy and his friends go to the Dinosaur Train:

FUN FACTS:

- at the title card (00:00 - 00:05), this was my first time putting text over the original text.

- at the scene where the TGTS crew watch some dinosaur train videos, I put a YTP after it. The reason why I did this is because I wanted to give the TGTS crew some self-awareness that they were in my YTP.

- at 00:35 I was planning to put a weed joint over Nora's dad but it is very hard for me to put the weed joint in his mouth. So, I just left it like that.

- An anime character is used to replace Miss. Appleberry (the blue skunk). This is done because the anime character is used in a bunch of my YTP's and videos. Also, since the anime character yells very loudly, I portrayed him as a strict character that could help the TGTS crew.

- I put the Jeopardy thinking music  at 1:16 just because the original scene had similar music.

- I was going to plaster the blue racoon and the purple mouse on the Dinosaur train, but i was too lazy.

-The anime character appears at the end expressing his displeasure for being with the TGTS crew. That is used as a ending sometimes to express disgust

Timohy and his friends goes to mental hopistal

FUN FACTS:

- Most of this YTP is basically an Anime chracater dubbed over ms. Jenkins

Alfred Hedgehog and his friends goes to Black Forest 

FUN FACTS:

- This YTP actually has closed captioning 

- This is the last YTP that uses Alfred Hedgehog as a main source

- Most of the jokes are repetitive or were used in my previous YTP's

TugCoat

Aside from maybe a reference joke or two, all I had in mind when I was importing this into Vegas was it was going to include this kind of highlight reel of all the weird/smear frames of the episode, kind of like that vid by cartoonlover98 that counted all those whip cracks in a Johnny Test episode, but I got more additional ideas going through and developing this and the timing and delivery of a lot of it came out really well I think.  So, it became my next YTP.

- I ended up doing some censor bleep jokes as this, like "the worst Youtube Poop of 2015" was a very simple "what the hey" video full of simple ideas.  I don't know if I'll do more bleeps in the future, but I think they turned out pretty funny here.

- Unlike "the worst Youtube Poop of 2015", this took about a week or so to make.  I remember trying to come up with a particular joke (which eventually became the Guysafari "zooming in on the cartoon transformer's face to distortion" reference) through an entire workday.  Apart from that and the joke right before the credits, they all came pretty easily to me.

- The sequence at 2:36 was in a way inspired by dew's style.  While I'm not nearly as good as her, I don't think it turned out too bad.

- I probably should have made this at 60FPS, as a couple of the more varied stutter sequences suffer from the decision not to.  Maybe in the future....

- I wanted to have the sequence in the mines have a song backing it for a little aural variety in all these stutter loops I've been doing, and the song I went with was O.P.P. by Naughty By Nature, from the Jarhead soundtrack I had on my computer.  I heard a rumor that the version on that OST was slightly more sped up than the original.  I didn't really hear that when I was making the video but I sorta do now.  Basically, if it seems like I sped it up myself just cause or to avoid copyright, I didn't, but if I did happen to avoid a copyright claim because of that, that's pretty awesome.

- Speaking of OPP, I reference a few Other People's Poops in this.  Some more obvious, others it's a little harder to notice, but they're there.

- I had a lot of fun making this, maybe to a fault as I could've done a lot better than this.  I can definitely see myself using this source again though, so who knows?

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Megalodon TV

I actually recorded a commentary for my first real ytp a while back

[Commentary] YTP - Garbage Daycare the Musical 64: Turbo Edition

A few things I didn't mention in the commentary:

• This was originally intended to be just a Bibleman YTP
  • The name comes from my friends and I describing someone as "garbage day" when they are way too drunk
  • There is a scene during the rap of Alec humping a tree shot during the filming of the first Lumberjack vs. Ninjas

While not necessarily  a traditional YTP, I also recorded a commentary for this

[Commentary] YTP? - Kookin' in the Citchen

A few things I didn't mention in the commentary:

• There is about thirty minutes of unused footage
  • There was a cut bit of Alec sneaking into frame and doing shitty standup comedy
  • There was originally going to be a plot about this dinner bringing a dysfunctional family together at the end, but it totally ends up making things worse
  • The part with David's head on Mechagodzilla was originally David's head just floating through space

ThemOldaBoys

This is called "Mister Nice Pants FOCKS The Squidman". I regard it as one of my best poops for how awkwardly it was put together.

So the story goes: One day I get all this inspiration for a youtube poop of this episode of spongebob. So I get the episode, made what I wanted out of it, and then I never really finished it. So I forget about it, until one day I see there's a 30 Seconds collab open, and I was like SURE for whatever reason. I guess I wanted an obligation for me to upload this unfinished thing I made and so I did. I put together what I had into 30 seconds and uploaded that and people loved it. I love it.

One thing I note is the title. First of all I tried avoiding using the characters names kind of as a copyright thing and a nod to SantaWithTeeth a bit. But the reason for the name "Mister Nice Pants" is because there was a short part at the end that I cut out to meet the 30 seconds constraint. It's a sort of 'aftermath' shot of Squidward at the counter when he gets up after slipping and falling. I changed the color of ketchup and mustard stains to white, and off to the side I cropped a image of Spongebob standing there all happy, and the announcer says, "Very nice, Mister-- nice --Pants!" So for some reason I reference something in the title that was never put in the video. Also the way I made the guy say 'fuck' sounded like 'FOCK' so I thought that would be funny.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on multiple Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles from as early as April & May 2011 to as most recent as July & August 2016. Truly a legendary presence around these parts here.

and June 2017

and September 2017 Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos August 2014 - "Sandy Amberg Consumes a Record Amount of Bagels " (Regular) August 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

LordSmeargle

Where to begin...

• First uploaded on January 26, 2016, but wasn't made officially public until the 1st of March.
  • The title 'The Clones of David Bowie' is admittedly a play on the title 'The Clones of Bruce Lee'.
  • The watermark was based on David Bowie's 1976 album, Station to Station, hence the lack of spacing.
  • The sources used throughout the YouTube Poop involving David Bowie, are:
    • "Let's Dance" (1983)
    • Zoolander (1997 film)
    • "Under Pressure" (1981) (with Queen)
    • Labyrinth (1986 film)
    • "Magic Dance" (1986 song)
  • To clarify what is going on, the Mawile was admittedly supposed to represent me, on the account that I was struggling with even a sound idea for the collab, since I have a kept personal policy to respect certain people for a while (for example, it took me more than a year for me to use a source featuring Joan Rivers after she passed away). Since it was for a collab, however, I did eventually come up with several ideas to break the mold with what I had.
  • The sources used to create the YTPMV both involved David Bowie, to an extent; "Let's Dance" (which probably consisted of 95% of the mini-YTPMV), and "Under Pressure", the latter which covers the simple beat.
  • The line 'Red Shoes' was a bit of a running joke. Jareth mentions it, then the baby, and one more time before the shoes are stomped on.
  • The joke at 56 seconds in, was somewhat inspired from Hotel Mario, when one of the puppets of Jareth suddenly disappeared as the other was flung up to the air for a brief moment.
  • Knowing that Angie Bowie did not take the death of her former husband well, it was why I had to cut the 'horny babe/bae' sentence-mix joke short.
  • The sound where Jareth violently sniffs his finger was actually taken from the infamous 'Inside Out' smoking PSA from (according to HelloImAPizza) the 'National Council Against Smoking' in South Africa. The original sound was in mono, and it featured the transformed (and ruined) woman.
  • The scene where David Bowie covers his mouth with his hand gave me the excuse to put in Zelda's "You've got to be kidding" line.
  • The end joke where Koyomi answers the phone, Jareth/David Bowie said "You remind me of Naru". He is referring to Naru Narusegawa (of Love Hina), and barring some minor changes, the two do look strikingly similar.
  • I don't exactly know why the YTP ended with three seconds of void. Maybe it might've came down to the ham-fisted editing, once again.
For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Morimoto

• This poop took around 2-3 hours to make.
  • As soon as i watched the direct, I immediately thought of the "Pokemon Sus" idea.
  • I was just messing around at the first few seconds, then when I heard that the tune turned out pretty good, I decided to make the first part a short YTPMV.
  • Tsunekazu Ishihara saying "I'm shit" is a reference to my other Nintendo Direct YTP where Satoru Shibata says "I'm shit"
  • At around (0.40) of the video, it is actually a remnant of another YTPMV. It was supposed to contain the tune of the first YTPMV in the start of the video, but the sounds did not mix.
  • At (1.08), the March 4th 2016 part is actually a running gag in some of my YTPs since my NIntendo Direct YTP. In my Nintendo Direct YTP, Shibata and Reggie announces many games including Zelda U on March 4th 2016. Basically, an upcoming event will be released on March 4th 2016. Or anything that has a date. (Actually, I am planning something to be released on March 4th) For example, X will be released on March 4th 2016.
  • At (1.33), the YTP comments on the fact that Missingno can technically go to Pokemon Sun and Moon since the digital Gen 1 games will have compatability with them.
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower
  • Took me less than a month.
  • The cat in the "Error Pig" sequence is my cat, Boo.
  • I was trying to make it reach 4:30 minutes, but I was too lazy.
For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette

And now get ready for some long-ass trivia! [read only if you don't mind TL;DRs]

• Last YTP I made with Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.0
  • I had to render a couple of scenes to attach them together later in order to not lose the entire project. That's my YTPing habit. Not only because of the footage, also because of the fact that I consider some parts so funny I must see them on repeat in order to work on with the next part later.
  • After I saw the barely lipsyncing lips I thought that "there'll be no escapes to put in a Radiohead "Karma Police" joke.
  • Also the last YTP I made last summer. And last one until January 2016.
  • The "whee-sh-nyah" originates from my first YTP ever, taken from "Uprising" by Muse: 4:57 (and it means "cherry" in Lithuanian)
  • 3:15 - I thought this was the one of the few times someone used Epic Sax Guy's second appearance in the song he originally performs (SunStroke Project & Olia Tira - Run Away)
  • The song that plays at 1:18 is called: Kent - Kärleken väntar
  • The intro is the first time I tried to YTPMV (or just make sounds out of somewhere playing a song that's not included in the original audio). Later in the song you hear a little Sparta remix.
  • I desperately wanted to flip the scene with the door but Sony MSP was so limited I just wanted to swear to God that if I don't download a decent Sony Vegas...
  • Some parts (more likely the ending one and some of the intro) were done while I was on holiday in Palanga with my family
  • The 1:18 part is what I'd like to call "epic hair shake", derived from "epic hair flip" from this YTP
  • I just knew that I had to use a Wii U joke but I couldn't find the "U". Same with reprising the 1:55 to lead it to a Windows XP BSOD. What it says at 4:10 is "Sheesh XP!".
  • It took me a while to remember Ray William Johnson's name until he appeared as the reporterwoman's head at 4:16.
  • I still think that Brian Molko (referred as Placebo's lead singer in the poop's title) was the old guy with the megaphone.
  • At some point Brian looked like he was too much close-up he resembled Tommy Wiseau to me (4:18 ish)
  • And that's the last "whee-sh-nyah" (though in Lithuanian it actually is written as "vyšnia") joke I have ever inserted.
  • And that's the first time I tried stacking all kinds of audios I managed to find when Brian was blasted off by the force shout at 4:44.
  • I couldn't find the "Wow! That guy's cool!" said by Tails in any other video so I had to take the audio (or as written in the video, "audi") from a poop by SicSemperFelix. :(
  • 0:30 - that butt part kind of horrified me enough to add the "can't touch this" song.
  • 0:43 - That is what inspired me to go for the "Yay, incest tea" bit.
  • I realized I kinda made Brian mispronounce "whore".
  • I made the poop reference why I chose the nickname for Drawception.
  • One of many ideas I carried in my head for a while within this poop was "a friend nerd is better".
  • I hope that one day, if there's ever an EWW of the source video I used, Jeremy will notice the American news TV logo on a British band's video. (That's okay though... eh)
  • Originally planned to go along with the alternative ending.
  • Scene at 1:32 was redone so many times to look weirded imo.
  • I still pity the policeman's coffee.
  • 3:14 was another part I wanted to change the side of, but I only could mirror it.
  • 3:31 has a joke reference taken from my first YTP as well. 3:25
  • Once I learned that the Brian Molko guy doesn't like Muse, I immediately regretted first YTP, however, thought that the ending of this one sounded just like Muse's back-reaction. I tried making the scene well out but with Sony MSP options it was barely possible to even think of animating this neater. (In case you don't know, that ending scene is when Muse smashes the TV once the main song of this YTP above the rest of the facts played before Brian falling off the building.)
  • 3:48 is a reference to what I didn't think was the line from the first Placebo song I pooped. I kinda thought the line was like "what a beautiful pass", but once I read the lyrics, it said "what a beautiful ass".
  • 5:32 - That's what my classmate said the same day I presented a sildeshow about Placebo at school as my homework for music subject. It's not that I think they're actually gay.
  • For some reason my fav line here is "Smoke weed everyday" and I wanted to sentence mix that because of the "weed" mentioned in the song. #themoreyouknow
For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99

- 1,000 subscriber special

- Took me 3-4 weeks to make.

- My first full length YTP with Genarts Sapphire plugins

- I made this with BigEyesLuigi in mind.

- The video is 9:11 long, and contains a 9/11 joke. Coincidence?

- My first YTP to reach YouChew's Top 10 list. It came in 7th overall.

For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morimoto
  • I worked on this poop since around early February.
  • I kept on re-editing the poop, editing the end message twice, and one part of the poop, which I will tell you.
  • There was a joke where the waffle guard says "Damn Daniel" as his partner gets eaten by Soos, then Wendy says "That meme sucks!", but because of Marlin and the copyright madness in Youtube recently, I had to edit it, remove the audio clip, and replace it with a beep, and covering the waffle guard's mouth with the Marlin logo (reversed), referencing to the fact that a simple audio clip with Damn Daniel could get copyright striked, as well as the fact that the company have reported clips such as a video with no audio and just a screenshot.
  • You probably know where I got the Trudermark reference. (from his GF YTP and the Smash YTPs with Dathings.)
  • The manatee joke is made before the Damn Daniel copyrights, and while manatees and marlins are both fish, the manatee is not a reference.
  • One of my longest poops.
  • I uploaded this on March 4th 2016. That date is a long running reference, and that the mesage at the end could say March 4th 2016 (or April 3rd 2016, which means I would probably upload a sequel on that date.)
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

RGS
  • This originally was going to be a small segment for either a bigger poop or a tennis round. But then I thought that it held up on its own.
  • This is the first YTP I've done that wasn't made for a collab since Anakin and Obi Wan's Fiery Debates.
  • I don't hold any strong feelings against the original song, Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I just think it's pretty mediocre.
  • [0:57] That was the first joke I came up with for the video.
  • The Undertale gameplay footage belongs to Timber Puppers. 
  • [1:19] To make Shawn show his middle finger, I had to cut the sleeve from a picture of a leather jacket and paste a hand showing the middle finger on it.
  • [1:29] The song is a remix of "The Next Episode" by San Holo. The background is a picture of a psychodelic spiral with various mirrors effects.
  • [1:39] The first few times I heard this song, I thought he said "really little dick" instead of "needle in the thread".
  • [1:49] The sound comes from the intro of the Lilo and Stitch TV Show.
For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette
  • I believe it took me somehow 6 hours to make.
  • First time ever I managed to poop removing the black bars from my video, thanks to Stuart K. Reilly and his YTP news! Now my earlier poops will never be the same again
  • Intro song is called "Uprising" by Sabaton. I also had to use the "n"s from this video because I could barely hear the "n"s in the primary source I was using for this.
  • The first few seconds of the souce in the video originally were planned to contain a "tits" joke, since if you write off the beat using the Morse code, you can closely see the backmasked message.
  • 0:08 is a failed reference to the music video for Placebo's song "The Bitter End" which showed off some mechanisms related to that imo. Like, radars. What's not similar is that the video of TBE was shot on a telescope, while Muse's "Starlight" was shot on a ship. TBE also plays in that 0:08 segment.
  • The Farfaraway joke came to my head after I watched Shrek Forever After on TV on Friday this week.
  • 0:26 song is called "Vodka" and performed by Korpiklaani. I knew I had to use this song after I heard it in a couple of Russian YTPs while looking for the song's name. The Finnish flag appearing over and over in the segment references to where Korpiklaani are from. I also used the "Vodka" song without knowing its name in the 2nd round of YTP tennis vs. GabrielPika and MrThisucks during the "Shitty music break" sequence. Here you go, see it.
  • 0:40 references to what I thought before actually talking to my mom about me wanting to go to a concert. She didn't even mind. But after some time she managed to ask, "but are you sure I can let you go alone there?". And if you don't get the sentence mixing skillz I put there, it says: "I want to go to a Muse concert. But my mom will never let me go."
  • 0:53 was the closest thing with sound that satisfied me while looking for ship explosions. Damn, I kind of wanted to ripoff the video DaThings1 used in his Muse poop. Yep, the scene after Matt says "let's ignite this ship".
  • 1:15 is what it sounds like to some when they don't know the actual lyric. ("You'll wake the thought police.") Also I made an error that I wanted to edit out but as usual, I left it in in order to not waste another 40 minutes of re-rendering and being sleepless for the rest of Sunday.
  • 1:19 was the first joke I thought up on this source (song name: Muse - Resistance)
  • I thought of pooping "Undisclosed Desires" as a separate video but instead I pushed it in as a segment of this, so the original intro ended up as the segment's intro (1:25).
  • That segment contains two "die"s which can't be heard clearly. The second one at some points sounds like "die".
  • 1:43 is a reference to an YTP that LikeLoversMusic made. Using WMM, but still. 0:17 is also a stolen reference from here, except that in that video Coldplay's "In My Place" music video was played along to the "Starlight" song.
  • Also I cannot think of the "Starlight" song along with when the King goes "My ship sails in the morning". This inspired me to work on an YTPMV later... wait for it :)
  • 2:23 is truly a clickbait. The actual video redirects you to the rockier version of "Black Black Heart" recorded by David Usher himself entirely. Though, the last chorus has some back vocals from Jeff Pierce anyway.
  • 2:25 IDK why but I was eager to drop "The cake is a lie" meme particularly in this video and not sometime later. But I certainly knew it'll go well along the "Knights of Cydonia" song.
  • The cutoff prevention picture is what they call a thing like this that Matt Bellamy himself does.
For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

Here's a few:

The Horrendous Fate of a Boy Named Henry

Spoiler
  • Made between November and December.
  • The scene where Henry was in a white room was a masking test.
  • There is an error: I joined YouTube in 2014, not 2013.
  • Most of the scenes were unfinished poops.
  • Was intended to be the last Horrid Henry poop.

Some horrendous boy jacks off at ponies for many reasons

Spoiler
  • The original title was Some horrendous boy faps at ponies for a reason.
  • The Japanese text translates to: So now, do you able to translate long words?
  • The Grand Illusions part was randomly put down to surprise the viewer.
  • The scene where Henry hangs himself and Goth Peter crying was a reference to some comments I get whenever I "kill" Henry as a joke.
  • Henry is a brony.

For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette
  • First poop of mine about Michael Rosen as the main subject.
  • The intro song's name is Roland Meyer de Voltaire - Australia Lies Sleeping
  • The trap song's name is Party Thieves & Lazy Boyz - No Gravity
  • "I'm gonna burn your plums" was intended for the fruit, so imagine Michael burning YOUR bag of plums instead of eating it.
  • The rap band you see in the thumbnail is called Public Enemy. (I just Googled...)
  • I decided to put up short valid descriptions for every channel of the 15 I made up for this video: 001 - The Michael Rosen (YTP) Channel, 002 - The Spongebob Channel, 003 - the top 10 list channel with not that kind of overridiculous production needed as WatchMojo, 004 - the top 10 list channel with enough overridiculous production needed (like WatchMojo), 005 - The AVGN channel, 006 - the animation channel, 007 - a memeistic channel with my YTP things included, 008 - "Michael Rosen impersonates famous Youtubers" channel, 009 - YTPMV channel, 010 - probably a JonTron channel, 011 - stupid sh!zz channel (aka the etc. channel), 012 - the Creepypasta channel, 013 - the EAS channel, 014 - Nickelodeon (and their programming blocks like Games and Sports), 015 - a music channel.
  • The King dancing to Muse's "Starlight" is a hint of what kind of an YTPMV i wish to do in the future, simply because... "Starlight" music video shows the band performing on a ship and the lyrics mention ship, + there are enough words I can think of to fit in this YTPMV. I might borrow some sounds from other characters too...
  • I heard Michael mentioning Wii U when listening to the Michael Rosen Rap in reverse.
  • I finally found my most favorite pronounciation of a word PhantomStrider (ex-phantomstrider8) has ever made imo. It originally had to be in the place of the word "ugly" of this sentence.

ThornBrain

Turns out I had a whole lot to say about this video, so I spoilered it to keep it from clogging the thread.

Spoiler

• Obviously made for my Monster Rancher collab, but it also got me itching to poop more of this show. If the collab doesn't work out, I'll think about making even more and putting them all together in one big megapoop.
  • The "I'm Genki!" running gag started later into editing with the title line, but I thought "I deuce myself!" made a better intro.
  • The spider walking around was completely stolen from Biodegradable's signature on this forum. Originally it wasn't there, but I had the long stretch of sped up and chopped up video without much else going on, and then I noticed the spider while taking a break to check the forum.
  • The sped-up/chopped-up section is otherwise pretty basic to put together. I just ctrl-clicked and shrunk the clip in Vegas, split it into smaller clips, then randomly rearranged them. Additional jokes like Genki seizing or the hard clipping on Molly came afterward as I watched what that made. I didn't use every little clip, since eventually I figured the point had been made. Genki sliding back and forth seemed like the right capper for it.
  • The note playing the Imperial March as Genki looks back shocked isn't actually from that section. It's from immediately after he says "Moo?" and the scene transitions into exposition, but the shot is a black screen, which isn't nearly as interesting to look at.
  • The head that flies in after the cow turns into a spiral is Dave Grohl as the camp flight attendant from the video for Foo Fighter's "Learn to Fly". I originally used him for my 90s collab entry, "You'll Never Do a Bad Bad Thing Like 90s People", but I was reading on the Chewiki about how some poopers have signature images/clips that appear in most of their poops, like Geibuchan with Azumanga Daioh or Imaperson with the Aladdin head-bobbing guy. I just arbitrarily decided Dave giving that hilarious expression would be mine now. He's appeared in most of my poops since. The distorted sound that plays is also from my 90s collab entry, except it's from this instant of a woman's breasts firing lightning bolts. I went to weird places with that poop...
  • I tried flexing my sentence mixing a bit more this time, particularly with "It's a mystery disc!" There was going to be a lot less there, but "It's a mystery dick!" was too lazy/easy for me. "It's a mystery dicstery!" is so stupid it still makes me laugh.
  • The flashing spiral effect at 0:50 is the standard Vegas TV Simulator effect placed underneath the Sapphire KaleidoPolar effect. I love the s_Kaleido effects, and it actually makes those old basic effects new again when used in tandem.
  • I sort of reused the "Fun Fun Fun" joke from my "Azumanga DaiohmygodwhathaveIdone" poop, so I tried spicing it up with this hilarious image I made on accident of Genki's face mirrored. That face untouched is the video thumbnail, but you never see it in-video without effects on it.
  • The high-pitched squeal at 1:00, like most of them in the video, was made from 1 frame-long clips pitched-shifted high up. Usually the clips had very small fade-ins and fade-outs, but it actually crackled early on because of how copy-pasting them sometimes caused them to overlap by a millisecond. When that happens in digital audio, it pops, so I nearly rendered the video without fixing that. That's why Vegas automatically adds tiny fades to audio clips!
  • I heard Genki say "Nerd, get off Nesby" while reversing that clip, but I had no idea if "Nesby" was even a name. Turns out it is: Tyrone Nesby, a retired NBA player, and that's the face I use throughout the video. So now I really hope an old school basketball fan searches him up and ends up finding this video.
  • "Cab" is shorthand for Industrial band Cabaret Voltaire, and that's an old promotional band picture from their original three-person lineup (L-R: Richard H. Kirk, Stephen Mallinder, Chris Watson). I might be fan. Ask fiv95; I've tried inflicting them on her.
  • I don't know what the fuck happened in my mind at 1:10. I just know I stretched out this bit of Genki screaming at Seuzo and thought it was funny on its own. In fact the original bit I edited of the closeup on Seuzo comes right after this sequence, but I remembered this great Guitar Rig 5 preset that I'd used in Round 1 of my Robotnik tennis vs DTN7758. It makes everything rhythmic, and the mixture of background music and voice sounded cool and trippy, so I thought it'd be a good point for some equally rhythmic music. I'd already referenced Cabaret Voltaire, so the 7" version of their single "Kino" instantly popped in my head. I had to restretch the song to fit with the noise, but the effect for some reason doesn't stay on-tempo, so I had to make do.
    • The video is the clip overlayed with s_DigitalDamage and s_Kaleido. This alone was so graphically intensive that I had to render it separately.
    • At that point, I found an interesting spot between not giving a fuck and giving too much of a fuck. I spent an hour to an hour and a half just masking Genki looking back and placing that over the video. After all of that work, I just went on Google and found gifs of dancing. Then the next day I masked Seuzo dancing onto it, and that wore me out to the point that I figured the poop was basically done.
    • The images used are Osaka from Azumanga Daioh; Taylor Hawkins from Foo Fighters; Gene from Bob's Burgers; the spider, cow, Dave Grohl, and Nesby again; Michael Jackson; and my friend Jiggly Jacob taken from my poop of him, "Spoiled Veggie Burgers", the picture itself taken from a travel vlog we did in 2014 of our trip to Boston.
  • Everything after was the last few jokes I could come up with before I decided to just call it there.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

LordSmeargle

I've decided to place the notes in the spoiler, since there's plenty to write about.

Spoiler
  • This YTPMV has been in development hell for two years. Finally released to coincide with the upcoming 5th Anniversary of the SKRILLEX YTPMV Tribute fad.
  • Yes, the title indicates that my attempt at the SKRILLEX YTPMV Tribute fad will finally come to an end.
  • I originally paired the song 'Kill Everybody' with another song, taking the idea from DukeOnkledNukem. The song matched up with Kill Everybody, but I opted not to put it in there in the last minute.
  • The page from the beginning was lifted from the Facebook user known as Anzio Duce Anchovy. Unfortunately, the page was taken back to as early as 2014/2015, and the page is long gone now.
  • The sources used were in the following order:
    • Ed, Edd n Eddy - For the Ed, By the Ed*
      • The moment where Double D burped in the middle of his monologue.
    • Welcome to the Jungle - The Star Advert (Full Version)*
      • The moment where the pot dropped suddenly, as the pianist continued yelling.
    • Madoka Magica Parody Fandub by ZeroQDimension.*
      • The moment where Beatrice from Umineko casually said 'hi'.
      • That video was no longer up years before when I begun process on this YTPMV.
    • The Angry Video Game Nerd's review of Battletoads
      • The moment where AVGN and Kyle Justin get into the pause beat.
    • Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
      • The moment where Brick Tamland yelled "LOUD NOISES".
    • Family Guy - Hannah Banana
      • The cutscene involving the mentally challenged bicyclist.
    • Code Geass R2 - Re;
      • The moment where Nunnally fell from her chair.
    • Maria-sama ni wa Naisho (Episode 10)*
    • An NRL Game involving the Manly Sea Eagles and the Melbourne Storm (Round 25, 2011).* The game involved members from both teams getting involved in a brawl, resulting in two players being sent off.
      • An interesting thing about this game, is that I was in the crowd at that game.
    • Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Episode 5)
    • Mew Mew Power (Episode 16)*
    • Touhou M-1 Grand Prix 7th - Jealousy Star's Final*
      • The moment where Parsee acted like a sea lion, while Yuugi was in a sea lion's outfit.
    • Get Lucky - Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams*
    • Robot Wars - Series 3 Final between Chaos 2 and Firestorm*
    • Ric Flair's New WOOOOO! North Carolina Lottery Ticket Commercial*
      • The moment where Ric Flair begun to "WOOOOO!"
    • A Touhou MMD of a song called "You Don't Gain"*
    • The [email protected] (2011 Anime Series) - Episode 21
      • The moment where Chihaya sung acapella.
    • Record of Agarest War Zero - The Ending Sequence with Friedelinde*
    • JonTron's review of Space Ace*
      • The moment where JonTron infamously grunted in anger.
    • Let's Groove - Earth, Wind and Fire*
    • Touhou M-1 Grand Prix 4th - WerePhoenix's Manzai
    • Death by Glamour - Mettaton vs. Frisk
      • The moment where Mettaton loses his/her arms.
    • The Gmodified version of Girllade.
      • The moment where the female Gallade pushes the Gardevoir away.
    • Full Metal Jacket (1987 film)
      • The moment where Gomer Pyle gets slapped by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.
    • Kiss la Kiss*
    • An MMD entitled 'Neru Reacts to...'
      • ...where Neru acts like the same aroused cow from the Family Guy cutscenes.
    • A Simpsons TV promo of 'Old Money'.
    • Agsma's SFM of 'Gotta Slap Them All'.
    • Touhou M-1 Grand Prix 4th - Oni Goddess Girls Manzai*
    • IAMGOOMBA's wow (featuring Judge Judy).
    • Family Guy - Peterotica
      • The moment where the Kool-Aid Man just casually reads his newspaper, until a tap on the wall is heard.
    • Girls und Panzer: This is the Real Anzio Battle!
    • An Anime Expo video dating back from 2010, featuring six women masquerading as the Tokyo Mew Mew heroes.*
      • The audio heard was from Lady Gaga's song named Telephone.
    • Remi Gaillard's first attempt at playing Mario Kart.*
      • The moment where Remy throws a banana in an attempt to stop his competition.
    • The Cleveland Show - BFFs (the episode that featured "Mr. 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair")
    • Sexyback - Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland*
    • Carribean Queen - Billy Ocean*
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Festival Music Chapter Eleven - End*
      • The moment where Rika Furude jumps into Akasaka's arms when the terror appeared to be over.
    • The Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers*
      • The moment where Joan tears into her roasters.
    • The asterisk (*) indicates that the sources were used by me before in past SKRILLEX YTPMV Tribute attempts.
  • The logo that appears at the end is notably tinted to a green-yellow colour. Why do I keep coming up with the idea of making variations of that logo at the end? I'm trying to ask myself the same question.
For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

LordSmeargle

Sorry for double-posting, but...

Notes

• Made for NKpower's VHS Collab. I was lucky to make the cut after just uploading the video barely before NKpower uploaded the final collab result. Most likely because of the late appearance, I wasn't credited at the end of the Collab because of that.
  • The VHS source was taken from Roadshow Home Video in the early 80's. It was courtesy of FLEMISHDOG's copy of Beat Street.
  • The video begins briefly with the Super Mario theme.
  • The idea of 'Roadshow' glowing a radioactive green was an original idea I had, following several times I've seen Homer Simpson glow green in The Simpsons.
  • The idea of the 'SNEAK PREVIEWS FROM OUR CATALOGUE' text moving back and forth to represent a heartbeat was another idea that was worked in at the last minute. If you listen closely, you can hear the heatbeat.
  • The reason JonTron appears and says "Uh oh", is because that Jimmy the Kid (1982) was not a well-received film at the time. To this day, nothing has changed.
    • The film notably featured the following stars: The late Gary Coleman (Diff'rent Strokes series), Paul Le Mat (American Graffiti), Ruth Gordon (Every Which Way But Loose), Dee Wallace (E.T.), Cleavon Little (Blazing Saddles), Don Adams (Get Smart series) and Pat Morita (The Karate Kid film series).
  • After 27 seconds in, the rest of the YouTube Poop was rushed in an attempt to get the entry in time for the collab.
  • The car that crashes through the doors was taken from The Terminator (1984).
  • The sound of Pat Morita's "right" had a silent 't', which gave an excuse to throw in a rye joke, hence the imagery surrounding him.
  • At 39 seconds, I was struggling to come up with a strong joke, but decided to throw in the words from Kelp's line "First, we're gonna lower the back door of that truck", which sounded a bit incoherent. To me it sounded like "FIRSTWEGONALOWURDABACKDOORTHATTRUCK", hence the text on the video.
  • The text at the bottom right corner, which translates to 'Touhou Suspense', was an intention to make it too dramatic in an attempt to make it funny. I added the Windows BSoD just to create it as an error.
    • The text itself was lifted from this video, which was based from 'Tuesday Suspense Theater'.
  • The unusual sound from the megaphone was lifted from:
    • The International Fund for Animal Welfare PSA - The Chase (the dramatic crash sting at the end)
    • Yandere Simulator (the dramatic end tone)
    • Double D's burp from Ed, Edd n Eddy - For the Ed, by the Ed, to be more specific
    • The Gut Wrench scream.
  • With Don Adams narrating the trailer, when he said the line "Would you believe hysterical?", it gave me a reason to throw in the line "I find that hard to believe", which was lifted from Get Smart Again. Close enough.
  • When Gary Coleman said "Who planned this thing, The Stooges?", it showed two veteran wrestlers; Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco, who were authority figures for Mr. McMahon during the Attitude Era of the WWE. Patterson and Brisco played their roles to comedic effect, hence the nickname "The Stooges".
  • The closing logo gets yet another variant; this time with a mint-green colour, and the alternative lower pitch.

NKpower
  • The Wii Fit scene and the Little Cook clones were the first things made in this poop.
  • There was originally going to be interaction annotations in the "Can you find him?" scene, but I've scrapped it.
  • My personal favourite scene was when Little Cook was flying through a pink sky with a happy sun and rainbow with a girly song. It was going to be longer, too.
    • The music originates from the theme song from this UK cartoon in the 80s, titled "Little Miss".
  • Made within 3 weeks.
  • Probably the rudest poop I've made.
  • The YTPMV part had no pitch.

Best YouTube Pooper 2016

NKpower

Sorry for double post.

• The first poop to introduce my new watermark
  • In the scene where the presenter said that "Top Gear is still going!" and when the car was rolling on the table with Chris Evans' face, that car came from the revival series.
  • The "HELP MEEE" part was an absolute favourite joke of mine in the poop.
  • The YTPMV was Jewel Man's theme from Mega Man 9.
  • In the "TV Highlight of the Week" part, the subtitle used a TV channel titled "Television X"; it's an actual channel in the UK.
  • I used two TV Burp episodes in this poop.
  • Took me at least two weeks.

Best YouTube Pooper 2016

Morimoto
  • First poop with my new watermark (text-based, Eddsworld font)
  • The end segment used to be absent in a previous draft I showed here some time ago.
  • The part at (1:03) where Daddy Pig is singing used to be a YTPMV.
  • Made in 1-2 weeks
  • Recorded the "Digital demons" at the end part through Audaciy because I don;t want to face the hassle of doownloading a 1 hour video for just one 3-second segment.
  • Used the Thomas segment as a source in its sequel (latest YTP uploaded as of now)