TugCoat

Pooper's Commentary/Notes/Trivia Thread: Farts of Darkness

162 posts in this topic

• My first subscriber special since my 1,000 subscriber special which was uploaded back in Feburary 2016.
  • Took me a month and two weeks to make.
  • My first video with Vocodex.
  • The source I used was Naughty Naughty Pets, an obscure show that aired on Cartoon Network back in 2005-2006.
  • Because the source doesn't have much dialogue, the poop doesn't have much sentence mixing in it.
  • I used three episodes Of Naughty Naughty Pets in the poop.
  • The Hooters part at 0:44 is a shout out to all of those "Character Goes To Fast Food Place" poops.
  • The "Don't Forget Your Umbrella" quote at 0:48 was from Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat, and is a shout out to Imaperson.
    • I used to watch Sagwa when I was younger.
  • The song at 1:06 is High by Sir Sly. I put it in because I had been hearing it on the radio a lot prior to making the poop, and I thought it would go well with a small acid trip.
  • The crazy part at 1:26 was mostly inspired by NationOfOranges696.
  • The YTPMV at 2:02 took me three days to make. There is an error with the moving circle during this scene, and I didn't notice until the video had finished rendering.
  • The high pitched dialogue at 2:39 was from the episode that was shown before the acid trip at 2:17. The dialogue was "I'm Windy! I hate sounds! Jacques, you stop that! Leo, bring that down!"
  • The commercial break part is filler, and was added in to make the video longer.
    • The commercial I used during this part was an old Kinder Surprise ad that is known for being creepy. It can be viewed here.
    • I was going to add a short Charmx poop during the commercial break part, but I was too lazy to add it.
    • The commercial break part took me two days to make.
  • The parts shown after the commercial break were made in just three days because they didn't involve much effects or any sentence mixing, and I just wanted to get the video over with.

The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

• The first YTP I've made on an American source that is not for a collab.
  • This took two weeks to produce.
  • The idea behind this video came from a joke taken from my 10K Special and me watching one episode of Cory in the House just to see how good it is.
    • I was going to poop the episode "Mall of Confusion", but "Just Desserts" became the final choice due to how exploitable it is.
  • I was originally going to call this video "Cory Baxter Needs To Calm Down" and "Cory in the Cory in the Cory in the Cory in the..", but it felt rather bland to me.
  • I was going to use the whole of the Japanese Cory in the House intro (because memes), but the source I downloaded was a bit laggy.
  • The scene involving one of the characters record scratching was going to feature a sample from Fatboy Slim's "Slash Dot Dash Dot" song.
  • The part where a lot of green screen effects interrupted the video came from a dream I had.
    • This was also my favourite scene in the whole video.
  • I liked the way Newt was skipping whilst a snippet from the PS1 game "Rugrats: Search for Reptar" plays.
    • I was planning on using a cheap "datamosh" effect for that scene as well.
  • The clicking sound effect in the "Barbie Girl" part came from an episode of Higgledy House I downloaded earlier.
  • My watermark vanished at 1:11.
  • The YTPMV of Robotnik's theme was going to feature Robotnik himself.
  • The cream gun scene was added just because it felt easy to make a joke from it.
  • The scene where Cory says "Shush" was originally going to feature the logo of the shoe shop "Schuh".
  • I'm very proud of the final scene.
for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

• First proper YTP made in Adobe Premiere Pro
    • Which, might I add, is a pain. Sometimes when I render a video the distortion disappears. I had to render it 4 times to fix most, but not all of the distortion. More on this later.
  • Made for HomerAllTheWay's Random Year Collab. I was initially assigned the year 1976, and after a lot of digging for decent sources, I planned to make a Carrie poop. Unfortunately, I found it wasn't exploitable enough for me. One year reroll later, I got 2001, which I was MUCH happier with.
  • I was going to poop the video for Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz, but ClipConverter wouldn't allow it because it had music in, so I changed it.
  • The buzzing bit after the trip was the first thing made for the poop.
  • The "Poop Idol" gag was meant to be a one-off thing, but after looking up clips I had a few ideas and decided to give the show a chance.
  • There was going to be a scene where Mike played either DDR or SSX Tricky. Both ideas were scrapped for different reasons.
    • If the latter scene made the cut, the poop would've been called "Moike Goes to Pipedream Because ClipConverter Broke His DDR Game Disc".
  • This poop was more of an experiment of the different effects that Premiere Pro has.
  • The ending scene was supposed to have the distorted audio carry through to the buzzing. But I forgot to fix it when trying to render the video for the 4th time. I decided to keep it because I thought it would surprise the viewer.
For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year.

• First YTP with the new animated logo.
  • First standalone YTP with @RyanYTP's watermark.
  • Made by 70% procrastination, and 30% hard work.
  • Originally entitled "The Ass Nerd", but changed due to YouTube's policy.
  • The AVGN episode in this poop is "Top Gun", aired in 2006.
  • I tended to make this 3 minutes (excluding the intro/outro), but i made it lesser instead, due to lack of ideas.
  • The "AVGN theme" and "Smells Like Teen Spirit" mashup was the first thing i've made from this poop.
  • There are some rendering problems, so it didn't turn out as good as i expected.
  • Originally, i wanted to add a Flight Simulator gameplay, but the idea was turned down, once again due to lack of ideas.
Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

• The main source of this poop is a scene from the first episode of 'Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama' where main character Rakitama goes schizo with joy, running, jumping and singing in reaction to being born. This, alongside the title of this poop, holds some connection with emperoring360's 'The Incredible Race for the Jewel of Xandun' with all the athleticism going on.
  • This is the first time I used my brand new intro which will be in my solo poops from now on.
  • Because the source is entirely Japanese, There isn't much sentence mixing here. However, I did do some Japanese sentence mixing (at 0:47).
  • At 0:54 - 1:02, Rakitama said 'KAIJU!' so I immediately thought of the Kaijus in 'Yu-Gi-Oh!'. The kaiju shown in this moment is 'Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju' which is most commonly used to replace an opponent's monster. Also during this moment, the trap card 'Solemn Strike' is used, negating and destroying Gameciel.
  • At 1:31, I managed to find a Diploma Dope moment, prompting me to add a graduation hat and rolled-up diploma into the mix.
  • At 1:36, I used one of my new favourite screams. It's from the remastered version of banned PINGU episode 'Pingu's Dream'. When Pingu slid down the cliff, the creators forgot to remove the original sound, resulting in 2 audio tracks being played at the same time. They both have Pingu panicking. I then add reverb to it to complete it. This has been used before in two entries of NKPower's Pingu Collab.
  • Again, there were more moments in the source that I couldn't get to because I felt like the poop was finished. This time, it wasn't as bad as last time where I used a little less than 2 minutes worth of content from a 9 minute video.
Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

• Made in 1 week
  • First YTP uploaded in 6 weeks.
  • Main episodes used in the poop are Let's Go To The Moon and School Scam.
  • I initially thought of using School Scam for a Cirno's Perfect Math Class x Lazytown AMV. 
  • I thought earlier of a Disney YTP as a 12.5K sub special, then a Barney YTP. 
  • The original arrangement of the poop used to be different.
    • When it was focused on the Moon episode, the DDR scene was planned to be within the first minute. 
    • I changed the arrangement of the scenes to provide a better ending for the poop.
  • There were many cut scenes, such as Pixel exclaiming his desire of "jacking off to Stephanie" (which explains the beginning of the DDR scene). 
  • I planned a scene where Pixel "engages fidget spinners". The fidget spinner was planned to be the cause for the destruction of Robbie Rotten's rocket.
  • After the above scene, a TomSka reference was planned to be used as a transition, specifically "Meanwhile in an alternate universe where... "
  • The scene at 0:25 was a recreation of a scrapped YTP.
  • At 1:45, the transition was created after re-arranging the scenes.
  • I did not sentencemix the part at 1:58. 
  • At 2:41, Robbie used to say "Back to the poop." 
  • The songs used in the DDR scene is a reference to earlier YTP, Bowser Jr. Plays Dance Dance Revolution on Switch. In both YTPs, Two Faced Lovers and Disappearance of Hatsune Miku (hardcore DDR) are used.
For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I have a lot to say about this remix as well as the original source. This episode of Teletubbies has been hard-wired in my memory as a child due to excessive damage/wear-and-tear I caused to the VHS tape I had of it. There's a short sequence that I couldn't stop replaying and so eventually the tape and the player had been wrecked beyond repair. This childhood memory I have still resonates strongly with me, so I actually found it hard to make and play back this remix despite being fond of the source ~in general~. This project was such a timesink, originally started in mid-June.

• 00:02 - The visual effects of this double-decade-old show is rather noticeable at this point in time and as a media production student I enjoy spotting the lack of attention to detail producers made. One arrow points out that Tinky's arm is cut off and the other highlights blue-screen artefacts on Laa-Laa. I'm very biased in my assumption that Ragdoll did the best they could.
  • 00:30 - The musical piece is the Popcorn instrumental which I already used in my tennis match with BeanosOnToast. It's an easy piece to reference but in this case I added a second "beat" layer and put all that against the incidental music un-edited. At this point in remixing was when Premiere decided to hate me and crashed as a warning that this project was going to get complicated. Premiere was right.
  • 00:46 - The 'Invert' effect is used here and later in the remix as it gives a nice visual while not causing too much strain on my hardware.
  • 00:54 - 01:00 - guess who's back for round two. My attention was brought to a "behind the scenes" photograph of that shot very recently and I obtained the image from a still of a compilation documentary briefly discussing the top 50 greatest children's television shows. They didn't leave a credit or reference so I couldn't get a better quality version of it, and perhaps I could've colour-corrected it in editing. The call-back to 'This Interview Cost £35,000' was more to make the transition into the next part a little easier than anything else, really, but I also wanted to remind people that Dave here is an absurd man who loved this job.
  • 01:04 - This YTPMV section came out of nowhere as I was messing with the two base clips and thought that I could make a beat from it. I tried to use as little pitch-shifting as I could as I already did Popcorn earlier which is all pitch-shifts of Tinky's silly voice. I wanted to use noises he made that wasn't speech, but I either had to amplify them or apply crossfades to the clips as other sounds were present.
  • 01:14 - Ladies and gentlemen: my Precision F-Strike.
  • 01:23 - Hello, my name is Sparky. ["Hello, Sparky."] Spadinner is my guilty pleasure replacement joke.
  • 01:31 - 01:46 - And for the grand finale, I handle the aforementioned short sequence and, as history repeats itself, destroy it. I used a range of effects at random spots making reference to videos I have found demonstrating VHS failure. I try to generally replicate both audial and visual effects but in a way that could be understood in such a short space of time. This is the most effect-heavy thing I have ever done, and I don't know if I intend to repeat this kind of thing again, since Premiere is in a love/hate relationship with me right now.

This remix I hold strongly as an example towards the notion that Youtube Poop is a form of expression aside from simple absurdity. I plan to make a web-series soon where I discuss things from my childhood both in television and video games. YTP was my "thing to do in the meantime" before I had scripts and solid ideas ready, and a good mic. This episode was one of the things I wanted to talk about, but I think actually this video explains my memories of it better than any script I write can.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2017_2 (Sentence mix-core)

Oh boy, where to start with this one...

• I started this poop in mid-June, and it took me the course of THREE weeks to complete...
  • When I started working on this poop, the project was originally set to the 16:9 aspect ratio, but then I remembered about my last poop, 'USOPP THE COMMUNIST PERVERT DOGPADDLES OUTSIDE IKEA IN FRONT OF DANCING GIRLS' being in the 4:3 ratio, just to get that 2009 feel, and also because the source was shot in 4:3, too.
  • The idea for this poop came when I ripped all three episodes from my 'Postman Pat in a Muddle and Other Stories' DVD, and thought the episode I used, "Postman Pat and the Robot", had the most potential.
  • 0:04-0:06 - The song is an INCREDIBLY sped up version of Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer", which I also shifted the pitch to flow better with Pat's van running across the bridge in the title sequence.
  • 0:16-0:18 - I chose to paste annoyed faces of Shrek and Henry from Thomas & Friends onto Rebecca Hubbard and Dorothy Thompson to contradict the line in the show's theme song; "all his friends will smile". This one was incredibly difficult to do, as once I changed the project properties to 4:3, the faces didn't meet up with their bodies, meaning I had to do my frames ALL OVER AGAIN...
  • 0:27-0:30 - The "Billie Jean" YTPMV came as I heard the sound of Pat sighing, which I thought worked well with the song's slow rhythm. 
  • 0:35, 0:52, 0:54 - These were originally one basic stutter loop, but after asking EditsOfGreatBritain for advice on pitch-shifting, I went back to include the shift much later in the editing.
  • 0:41-0:44 - The 20th Century Fox snippet came as I thought the sound of Pat laying his arms across the Post Office Table made a nice beat. I didn't directly add in any Fox indication in case it hurt the poop's rhythm. 
  • 0:56-0:57 - The song I used for Pat "headbanging" was "Battle Point Unlimited" composed by Kenji Yamamoto for Dragon Ball Z in the scene from the Trunks Saga when Future Trunks kills Mecha Frieza.
  • 1:01 - The "YouTube Poop" joke came when I noticed the "You" card hanging on the Post Office shelf looked exactly like the "You" in the YouTube logo, hence how I seized the opportunity upon noticing. 
  • 1:27-1:42 - The bitcrusher FX came much later down the poop's completion; although I had the visual FX, the audio of the scene with Bulma seducing Goku from the very first episode of Dragon Ball and "The Mine Song" from LazyTown was originally kept the same, until I installed a bitcrusher VST plugin for Audacity, and "pixelated" the audio.
  • The villagers of Greendale reffering to Pat as "Twat" is a running gag that I thought of along the same lines as the "shite" gag in BradDLC's Welsh Fireman poops.  

On the whole, I'm tremendously proud of this poop, as this pretty much helped me to use new techniques while working on my other projects, and truly helped me to settle on my definitive style.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

• This was originally intended to be a standalone YTP, but after joining the Random Letter Collab 2 when PK99 gave me the letter 'C' for my source, I decided to turn this YTP into a collab entry instead.
  • I actually used three ChuckleVision episodes for this YTP, in which two of them were used for additional parts including Barry screaming and a few small pieces of sentence mixing.
  • This took over a week to produce.
  • The intro was made within one and a half days.
    • Most of it was without a doubt a test to see how well I can do with Final Cut.
    • I had the idea of one of the characters of the used episode being smeared with cream in mind before actually editing this video.
    • The part where one of the screens of the intro fell off had to be a favourite part of mine during the scene. Why? Because it felt very unexpected to the audience and the masking looked great.
  • The "Frosties" scene wasn't going to happen in the first place in case people don't get the reference.
  • I was going to make Barry shoot Paul for real, but then that would be pretty predictable. Instead, I made Barry fail to get his pistol to work, and he lets it explode by accident.
  • The reason why I've sped up the voices in the "No biscuits?" scene was that it'd feel very silly fitting in with the SMB2 Overworld theme.
  • The "trippy sequence" scene was again, a test to see how well Final Cut would do.
    • The Korean text translates to "No biscuits?"
  • There was originally going to be a scene where Paul Chuckle was watching something dirty on his tablet, and when Barry calls him out for it he would then reply "it's only porn!". This wasn't added in the final video due to time, and me not approving of the scene.
  • This is the first time I've used the scrambling poopism in a YTP for a while for the part where Paul gets angry.
  • I added Donkey Kong's head to Paul when he says "coconut cream pie", as it was a reference to a questionable line in the Donkey Kong Country cartoon.
  • The "magic" scene wasn't going to be added in the first place.
  • I made Paul say the title to "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" just to fill time to two minutes.
    • I've also made Paul Blart scream like a T-Rex because it looked like he was screaming on the poster.
  • When the man (who called the Chuckle brothers idiots) freezes in place, this caused Final Cut to give me a general error message, and even crash the software. No, seriously.
    • To fix the error, I've re-edited the scene by freezing that frame, and then stretching it out.
  • The death metal rendition of the ChuckleVision theme had to be another favourite scene of mine.
    • In order of scenes used for that part: Paul Chuckle falling and exploding, a Think! PIF involving a mobile phone recording of someone being run over, the "Banana Dance" from That Mitchell and Webb Look, JoeysWorldTour retching, and of course, that man being splattered with cake.
  • The cat at the end is my real life cat, Boo.
  • I've included some hidden messages throughout this video. Can you find them all?
for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

• Took me three weeks to make.
  • Because the poop mostly focuses on visual gags, it's not as effect heavy as my other poops.
  • Contains more references to other sources than any of my other poops. 
  • This poop was on hiatus for about a week because I was on vacation at the beginning of July.
  • This was the first poop where I wrote down ideas because I had a lot of them planned.
    • Some ideas that I wrote down were not used in the poop.
  • I am proud of making the girl say "IHop" at 0:11 because asdfmovie is hard to sentence mix due to all of the different voices used.
  • The trippy part at 0:20 was originally going to be the thumbnail.
  • My favorite part was when Josh (from Drake and Josh) said "I'm pressing it!" while pressing the pointless button at 0:31 because it was an easy joke to make, and I found it to be funny.
  • The sentence mixing of the guy saying "Hello Michael" at 0:34 was rough, and I'm not happy with how it turned out.
  • The "You Want A Piece Of Me" quote at 0:41 was from Seinfeld, and was spoken by Frank Costanza, which was who I put over the animated guy's face.
  • The Michael Rosen parts at 1:00 and 1:34 were mostly a chroma keying test.
  • The "Well, we're waiting" quote at 1:13 was from the film Caddyshack.
    • I've never seen Caddyshack, but I plan to.
  • The joke at 1:31 was already taken, and I didn't notice until I uploaded the video.
  • The "Beep Beep. I'm a Sheep" remix near the end took me two days to make
    • The song that plays during it is Good Times by Chic.
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

• This video sucks.
  • Its 4 minutes long I think.
  • I hate this video.
  • I;m gay
  • I tried my hardest to make this video and I think I succeeded.
  • This video is actually worth 10 bucks, wow.
  • If my dad was alive to see this, he'd probably kill himself.
  • A little known fact is that I actually made this video, and every other video on my channel.
  • Jimmy Davis didn't favorite this video, so I'm probably going to unsub from him.
  • Final score: 9/11 takin over
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Met the other Texans For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

and January & February 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. December 2013 - "Legend Of The Dragging Balls" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year March 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

• My first collab entry in 6 years.
  • My first video to use 3D effects in 6 years.
  • My first poop overall in 9 months.
  • Made in only 4 days, but I spent several hours a day on it.
  • The three S-Sources on it are Stuck on Replay by Scooter, SatAM Episode 3 & Sass Patrol: Faces of Sass by spikewess.
    • I was first going to use a different video from Scooter and use Shrek and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody in place of the other two sources. When I figured out the "too fast" joke on Stuck on Replay, I realized I had to do it this way instead.
  • Personally, I think it's the best video I've made so far. I wish I still did more with sentence mixing.
  • Some of the visuals were made in Photoshop instead of Vegas; the second time (aside from the Pokémon poop title cards) I've ever done that.
  • Some sounds and ear-rapes are actually taken from songs of mine, one by each alias.
    • 0:05 - The Cycle on Agony by From the Willowmeadow, can be found here.
    • 0:24 - Floating Xylem by 2nnt, can be found here.
    • 0:32 - jumped the pine tree by glasscarpenter, not online anymore.
    • 1:03 - Mayan Chocolate by Static Noise Bird, can be found here.
  • As per usual, I don't use much loud sounds in ear-rapes, just bass-heavy and otherwise distorted and/or glitched ones. I feel like they are more interesting and less annoying.
  • I made the poops for each source on their own .veg file, then combined them all later on and added slight additional & transitional effects.
    • I forgot to mask the Dugtrio for the first render of its own part.
  • The Faces of Sass video is actually an injoke of mine and my best friend, especially the "you know what" part I actually ended up not featuring in the poop.
    • I first saw the video on a day we had nothing but an arts class at school, then went to our old elementary school and went to their place to watch Spike's videos. It was a good day.
  • Scooter, on the other hand, is my favourite band from childhood. I had to poop their newer material, because I don't want to "ruin" the stuff I have fond memories of.
Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XDgcTAdgu8&t=112s

- A YTPMV of The Bluefin Tuna comes flying

- Rushed since I had to move to a California and yet the moving truck didn't arrive, at all

- Finally got to use a Family Guy as a Source

- Used: The Loud House, Kill me Baby, Kill la Kill, Family Guy, Thomas the Train, Steins;Gate, Shuzo Matsuoka, That one Maguro commercial, and Love Live

- It's cringe as fuck

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

I'm just going to go over the process I took when making this.

• First I cut up the video in Vegas
  • Then I did the datamoshing procedure in Avidemux
  • I cut up the video (again) to make the movie look smoother, as well as cut out bad looking frames (In Vegas)
  • I applied around 10 or so effects to the track to give it a different aesthetic.
  • I duplicated the track and put the layer on top, added a glowing effect, and changed the transparency.
  • Around this time I was exploring some music I could have at this. I choose "Grape Choice" because I simply like that song.
  • I added 3d motion which was un-synced between the two tracks
  • The 3d part at the end was made in a different project (but I still was able to datamosh to the existing project)
  • The end was more of a filler so the song ended at a good time.
Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Posted (edited)

• My entry for my Random Letter Collab 2.
  • The source I used is Glove and Boots.
    • Glove and Boots is my favorite non YTP channel on YouTube.
  • Took me 2 and a half weeks to make.
  • Contrary to the name of the poop, the CIA is not mentioned anywhere in the video.
  • I used one Glove and Boots video as the main source, with additional clips and sentence mixing coming from other Glove and Boots videos.
  • This video was mostly a sentence mixing test since it has a lot of sentence mixing.
  • The Don't Let Your Kids Watch It part at 0:11 was originally not going to be included, but I decided to put it there to show that the joke is outdated.
  • The pixelated video on Mario's computer at 0:13 isn't a porn video. I took this gif, and pixelated it too make it look like Mario was watching porn.
    • The guy in the picture frame is OG Mudbone. A porn actor known for the infamous Loud Nigra. I didn't put the Loud Nigra in the video because it's overused as hell.
  • The video originally stopped rendering at 0:25, so I had to remove some audio effects from it to make it render.
  • The "No" quote at 0:37 was spoken by Patchy the Pirate in the Spongebob episode "Christmas Who?".
  • The shoutout to ThirtyTwelve at 0:37 originally had Mario holding ThirtyTwelve's old profile pic. But after ThirtyTwelve changed his profile pic, I decided to use a screenshot of ThirtyTwelve's YouTube page instead.
  • Fafa saying "Simple. Sis" at 0:43 was a shoutout to OrpheusFTW's Misadventures of Skooks videos because Fred says "Simple. Sis" in the first two videos of the series.
  • The footage from 1:06 to 1:12 was left unedited because I didn't think it needed editing, and I was building up to a joke.
  • Fafa saying Fuck You at 1:27 was originally going to be uncensored, but because I was to lazy to make Fafa say Fuck, I added in a censor bleep instead.
    • I also thought that the censor bleep would make the scene funnier.
  • I'm very proud of he sentence mixing from 1:31 to 1:39. It's my favorite part in the video.
  • The JOJ parts from 1:41 to 1:48 were references to cs188's YTPs of the Home Savers Foundation Repair ads.
  • The Finnish text at 2:01 translates to "You don't need to take drugs when you've got YouTube Poops". The quote was spoken by Charmx in his reaction to my Peppa Pig poop.
  • If you look carefully at 2:15, you can see some chroma keying errors.
    • I was too lazy to mask that scene.
  • The Sexman Blog part at the end was added in at the last minute
Edited by Paperking99
Forgot to mention one thing.
Best Tenniser 2017

• A Charmin YTP.
  • The Main Source Used is Charmin (duh!)
  • Only took me 3-4 days to finish this.
  • The intro are different from the other YTP that has this intro, with a text displaying "Thank you for 25 subscribers!"
  • At 0:09, there is a tech text. It reads, "Look, the toilet's shadows is fucking gone. Also, don't sue me, another YTPer." Used the Minimum and Maximum video effect.
    • Another YTPer = NKpower (don't blame me for this shit.)
  • Switched the sounds "P" and "T" so the narrator uttered: "Poilet Taper" at 0:17.
  • The HoH SiS part from 0:21 to 0:22 is a reference to cs188's YTP (Escape from HoH SiS) using Home Saver Foundation Repair ads, since I used the shoveling parts from this YTP. (without cs188's watermark at the bottom-right)
  • I added the Ebola Disease at 0:28 [the "Disease" word splicing comes from the letter D and SeS (a SuS joke)]
  • Charmin Narrator mouthed to us, "... and call yourself fuckin' cs188!" while the word "fuckin'" and cs188 appears.
    • Also, a tech text explaining that I emulate cs188's style.
  • "Fuck you, BBC" followed by a cruel reaction by TV Licensing Goons from 0:38 to 0:41.
  • 0:52 is weird since I do forward reverse "Remember"
  • The word "Easy" from 0:56 is made by the letter E and reversed letter E.
  • The title is also a reference to cs188 and "Escape from HoH SiS." 
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

This isn't my latest vid, but my latest poop.

-A SpingeBill poop

-The main source is Squidville. Which was obtained before Kisscartoon was locked down and moved to another site.

-Took me 5 days to make.

-Video takes inspiration from Pie Pivotmeter-O's poop of the same episode

-0:05's joke "Lets Blow Squidward!" was a nod to PiePivotmeters "Let's do squidward" joke.

-0:11 was my first successful attempt at a moving mask

-The AK47 at 0:20 is from Counter Strike:Global Offensive and is a "Redline" Skin with FaZe clan stickers all over it.

-0:30's song is STFU from Filthy Frank, and is the most popular song in the Pink Season album.

-0:50 was a stolen joke from Pie Pivotmeter's Squidville poop (shame me please), but did it by showing EmpLemon's opinion  rather than my own.

-1:00 is my first attempt at creating some wacky shit with the Genarts library of effects. Which I had obtained a few days before working on the poop

For staying strike free for 1 year.

• The entirety of this was made in a quick 3 days.
  • The idea behind this video was based on old YTPs using "You Are A Pirate" as a source, and me admiring them.
    • I've also attempted to make a YTP of the song just around a few months early, which I've failed to succeed.
  • Viewers may or may not recognise that the old poop at the start was made by me. I simply downloaded an old upload of the song, made the poop on Final Cut, rendered it in 4:3 ratio in low quality (which helps as my software was used in many old YTPs), and included as many cliche things old YTPs would include (such as the overused "Wii" joke, for example).
  • The message of what Weetabix are was added in case a majority of American viewers of my channel wouldn't know them.
  • The scene where Stingy claims that some "precious booty" are his was in fact, a reference to a series of videos where the character would interrupt to certain song (usually one from LazyTown) and proclaim that a noun of that song is his. I'm not that much of a fan of these remixes, so I decided to parody them videos and make Robbie Rotten say that it's not his, and chuck a boot at Stingy's head causing him to explode complete with Robbie laughing.
    • Right after that scene, where Stingy is shown on the boat, I was originally going to add a black censor bar with the text "STINGY'S DEAD" covering him. Knowing that it isn't very hilarious and that it might require using the censor for the whole video, I decided to replace it with a split screen message saying that he "survived".
  • It's been a while since I've featured Michael Rosen in a video.
  • The "Whack A LazyTown Character" scene was added when I was looking through the video timeline while editing as the song featured the LazyTown cast popping in and out of holes reminded me of the Whack a Mole game I've found in amusement parks.
  • This is the first time I've used "racism" in one of my videos, and I added the scene where Robbie tells the children to "hang the black boy" just because it wasn't done before.
  • I wanted to end the video with the song fast forwarding and getting even more distorted, but I decided to wrap the video up with the song immediately ending.
  • I've inserted two hidden messages in the video, can you find them?

Best YouTube Pooper 2016

• My first YTPMV in a while.
  • For a private Chadtronic collab.
  • I attempted to make a Chadtronic x Green Hill Zone YTPMV in the past, but failed.
  • This YTPMV is a homage to a scene from my first Chadtronic YTP (Chadtronic Jontronic).
  • Chadtronic dod react positively to that specific scene, though. Not much Chad YTPs at that time. 
  • Other songs considered include Lamprey Hole and The Bluefin Tuna comes Flying. (These would make use of UTAU or Melodyne.)
  • Normally I would use the Deform plugin to adjust the monitor video display at (0:08), but I used the 3D effect thing in Track Motion or whatever it is called because there does not seem to be any Deform effect in my old copy of Vegas 11.
  • I planned to have a HUD similar to the real Sonic games (Time, Score, Rings; but instead of Rings, it was to be Sammy), but it would make Vegas Pro 11 (on my old PC) crash.
  • There were more audio tracks in an earlier version, but I removed them because it made the whole composition sound horrible.
  • It took 30 minutes (in Vegas 11 on my old PC) to render just the moving background.
For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Posted (edited)

• My first "YTPMV", it's just a lyric video focused with some YTP elements.
  • Used A Sardine grows from the Soil
  • I was going to leave the beginning of the song intact, but I decided to insert Milton and Glenn Show as a beginning source (remixed)
  • There are sentence mixing on this "YTPMV" (especially "fuck you, time force" from 1:08 to 1:10 and "Suck ... fuck you" from 2:29 to 2:36.) Sentence mixing is not common in YTPMV.
  • The chords are more colorful than the original video (as in C7 to C9, Dm7 to Dm11, or A7 to A7aug or A7#5) and some have six (as in C6) chords.
  • The DragonForce synth (Vadim Pruzhanov, the keyboard player of DragonForce) "kicks in" at 1:10, when Smash Mouth sings All Star.
  • Used the "We are Number One" stems (uncompressed .wav files)
  • At 0:54, there was a typo since I meant to type "Deep inside our hearts" but I phuckin' forget the S!
  • The Parentheses in All Star and Through the Fire and Flames parts is the misheard line.
  • A long guitar solo (Herman and Sam) from 1:47 to 2:43 is inserted, since it helps to make this remix more intense.
  • The Biddly Ba Ba text parts were references to FlyingKitty's YTP called "Content Cop", you know, the "fap" text.
  • The ending of this remix (carry on) is a hidden reference to Power Rangers Mighty Morphin's theme
Edited by DSYTP
Forgot to add one more thing
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System