• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
Tug

Pooper's Commentary/Notes/Trivia Thread

254 replies to this topic

LordSmeargle

Sources Used

Spoiler

The sources used were the following:

• Azumanga Daioh (Episode 17 – Christmas Special, and Episode 18)

• Denny’s Red White and Blue Pancake Commercial

• Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984)

• 1999 – Prince and the Revolution

• Geibuchan’s Intro

• Ed, Edd n’ Eddy (Jingle Jingle Jangle and Run For Your Ed)

• Punch-Out Theme (Wii)

• The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya

• The Cat in the Hat (2004)

• Hysteria – Cerrone

• The ‘Dramatic Crash’ Sound Effect

• The Chase – International Fund for Animal Welfare

• Yandere Simulator (Eavesdropping and Suicide Guide)

• Stock Window Smash sound effect

• Toei Video logo

• Stock grind effect

• Bad Movie Beatdown (Epic Movie)

• Cloud Nine – Jamiroquai

• Nostalgia Critic (Inspector Gadget)

• Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon

Notes

Spoiler
  • This YouTube Poop was for BandanaBoi's Christmas Collab. I decided to take a break from Secret Santa to make a Christmas-themed YTP instead.
  • This was the first time I made a YouTube Poop in Sony Vegas 15.0.

• As you would probably know, my Internet has had problems trying to upload videos for me at the worst possible time. Fortunately, I worked around that by using the iPhone as a hotspot and the problem was finally solved.

• I decided to start off with pictures of seals because Tomo’s “All” sounded a lot like a seal’s cry.

• The ‘Merry F***ing Christmas’ line has been a small running gag in the past, appearing in two other YTPs that use the exact source. I decided to bring it back for old times' sake.

• The line 'we talk Geibuchan' is a poke at Geibuchan being the commonly cited pooper of Azumanga Daioh (especially in Chewloween 2017). I share no real animosity with the guy in real life; in fact, I actually look up to him as one of my inspirations as a YTPer.

• There are a few references to the sleeper hit Doki Doki Literature Club, with Osaka’s slow stare, and the fight between Tomo and Kagura suddenly stopped and Sakaki suddenly getting hit being references, respectively, to Monika’s scare attempt and Natsuki and Yuri's fight among other things.

• Remember how May popped her head back out in Jingle Jingle Jangle after an exploding cracker? I’ve decided to do a little twist on that joke for dark humour.

• The infamous ‘Dramatic Crash’ Sound Effect returns once again, but for the grinding effect, I used a stock grinding sound, and the Toei Video logo.

• Deciding to make a joke referencing Tomo being unharmed in the next shot, the line “Do they even care about their jokes?” made the joke fall into place together. Thank you, Matthew Buck.

• Just for fun, Koyomi is speaking in the background during the joke.

• I couldn’t resist throwing the king in for one throwaway joke. Being in just one scene, he was casually pushed away by the Nostalgia Critic. Who would’ve thought that the results of 2017’s Chewloween made for a joke mine?

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Morimoto
  • Took around 2 weeks to make.
  • Rendered in my PC in 60 FPS.
  • First time naming a title in a sarcastic kind of way. Kinda like Cartoonlover's "insert quote from movie" YTP or something.
  • Sources used:
    • Eddsworld (Ruined - bass - and Hammer and Fail - percussion)
    • Masaharu Morimoto/CBS - beat
    • Plainrock124 - percussion
    • Love Live - chords
    • Chadtronic - percussion
    • Battle for Dream Island Again - percussion
    • Inanimate Insanity II (Episode 8 - percussion and Episode 10 - bridge)
    • TomSka (CakeBomb - vocal backup - and TurboPunch - transition)
    • Steven Universe - transition
    • All Star - vocal backup
    • JonTron - vocal
  • The JonTron UTAU is made by Fuou Marinas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7TVi4GtKM
  • I did not reuse the UST file from my last attempt.
  • It's a month since my last upload (busy from school) and 6 months since the other Sardine YTPMV I released.
    • Only source reused from that is the Eddsworld door source, but it is not even the exact source. 
      • Old sound: Matt grabs the door, making a grabbing sound.
      • New sound: Matt turns the doorknob, amking an unlocking sound.
  • I originally planned to use sources from ClearTalk Mastery, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Gravity Falls but it does not sound good.
    • They were supposed to be for the chords and the vocal backups.
  • This was inspired by other Sardine YTPMVs/MADs. Also, I originally planned to use Lamprey Hole (UTAU recordings made) and Jellyfish (some progress made).
  • I reused some sources from the above earlier projects, namely the Morimoto, CakeBomb, and TurboPunch ones.
  • I might finish the video if this would be positively received.
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD
Spoiler
  • To those who may be unaware, this whole video is actually a reference to the troll ending from Doki Doki Literature Club. (Deleting Monika early) *spoilers*
  • This video's essentially an attempt at a one for one recreation of the ending with Peppa Pig aesthetics.
  • Also keeping that in mind, originally Peppa was supposed to be...
    Spoiler

hanging similarly to how it is in the original. However, I decided against it for a few reasons.

1) It would just be a bit too time consuming to animate, especially because she would have to be swaying for three and a half minutes.

2) It would likely make the video a bigger target for takedowns, as violent Peppa Pig content is part of the main reason Peppa Pig poops are being taken down.

3) The bacon is funnier anyway.  

• The empty dialogue box was actually custom made and used two source images. To my knowledge no publicly available PNG of the empty DDLC dialogue box exists.
  • It also took almost as long to make as the rest of the video.
  • The audio in the beginning was from the game's OST, however, the glitchy audio in the final scene is recorded straight from the game, as footage of it doesn’t last much longer than 30 seconds. (It was actually pretty funny in retrospect, as AR is just trying to use his computer undisturbed, meanwhile Sayori's hanging around for five minutes straight not two feet away.)
  • The teary-eyed Peppa is also custom made. (apparently PNGs of Peppa teary-eyed don’t exist?)
  • If you wait about two minutes on the final screen, a message will appear stating ‘fr, how long till e1 finds this? lmao’ This is a reference to the recent takedowns from Entertainment 1 of Peppa Pig YTPs and one of the main points of this videos creation. (The original also has a secret message on the final screen but requires you to wait 10 minutes on the screen.)

• References aside, this video was also a bit of satire about the recent takedowns of Peppa Pig YTPs due to the recent backlash against YouTube. While you couldn’t pay me to make a normal Peppa Pig YTP, the whole situation really sucks for those who do. So this video was a bit of a homage to the situation.

• This video is also currently the only video on the channel that has had zero input from AR. 

• This video took a little more than 3 and a half hours total to make.
  • I'm too proud of this dumb shitpost.

Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

MemeKirisame

If this gets taken down, can I please re-upload it?

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD
1 hour ago, MemeKirisame said:

If this gets taken down, can I please re-upload it?

Go ahead. Just be sure to give me credit.

Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Paperking99
  • My 2017 holiday special.
  • Took me about a month to make.
  • The source I used is A Christmas Story, which is my favorite Christmas movie of all time
    • This is also my first YTP of a movie.
  • Inspiration came from another Christmas Story YTP called Ralphie Poops His Eyes Out by Squadala9001.
  • The YTPMV at 0:32 only took me about an hour to make.
    • It's also one of my favorite parts in the video.
  • Poison (NKpower's avatar) was added in at 0:44 so that part of the video wouldn't be slow-paced and/or boring.
    • There was a small editing error here that I didn't notice until I uploaded the video. 
      • This always seems to happen to my videos. 
  • I was going to have Ralphie ask for a Nintendo Switch, but i couldn't come up with anything funny to follow it up.
    • After remembering that Weird Al Yankovic has a song called "Polka Your Eyes Out", I decided to have Ralphie ask for a Weird Al Album instead.
      • The song "Polka Your Eyes Out" appears at 4:25 in the video.
  • Ralphie going to Red Lobster is a very obvious reference to all of those Character goes to Fast Food Place YTPs.
    • I added in the text "YTP: Ralphie Goes to Red Lobster confirmed" at 1:10 so no one else could leave a comment saying so.
  • This source was very hard to sentence mix, which is what the text at 1:32 says.
  • The Peppa Pig references that start at 1:55 were a small tribute to my Peppa Pig poops. (R.I.P)
  • The audio at 2:08 came from a Manwith10toes video called "LAMP".
  • The sound Ralphie's old man was making at 2:17 sounded like a UFO when played forwards, then backwards, which is why I added in a UFO.
  • In the original film, Ralphie said the word "Fuck" (which was censored), and got in trouble for it. There was another scene where he said "bitch", and it wasn't censored. I figured that combining the scenes together would be funny.
  • The part where Ralphie says "I Learned It by Watching You" was the first thing I made for the poop.
  • The WatchMojo reference at 2:50 wasn't going to be added, but because it mentioned a real life product, I figured that putting the "Top 10 Shameless Movie Product Placements" title there would be funny.
  • The Super Smash Bros part at 3:18 took me about three days to make. 
  • The eOne Death Star at #:37 was made by @Biodegradable. I figured that he made it for me to use in my video, but he apparently didn't.
    • He later joked around by leaving a comment saying that he was going to sue me.
  • @GSgiraffes told me how to do the audio effect at 3:48.
  • The acid trip part at 4:50 was not made with After Effects. I just used a few 3D plugins such as BCC Layer Deformer for the sphere looking shapes.
  • The audio at 5:17 comes from an episode of Seinfeld called "The Strike" (aka The Festivus episode). I also used a portion of the clip at 3:16 when Ralphie says "Let's Rumble!".
BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingofSp4des01

AKA my remake of my old version of Tuna “Lunar8Sept”

• Sources Used:
    • Kill me Baby (Agiri Vocals, 4 Way synth, and Snow Episode as Bell part 1)
    • Umaru Chan (1st chords before the main part of the song)
    • HIKANIN (Bass Drum)
    • Gentlemen (Snare Drum)
    • Ippon Manzoku (Hi-Hat)
    • Zen Wine (Bell part 2)
    • Gummy Bear Song (Block)
    • Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (Cowbell)
    • Hatena Yousei (Bell shaking)
    • Shuzo Matsuoka (Solo Vocal 1)
    • TF boys (Background Vocal)
    • Lee Tianxiang (4 way Chord) 
    • Columbine (4 way synth)
      • First person to attempt the 4 way synth instead of three.
    • Thomas the Train (Xylophone solo)
    • Gumball (Final Solo)
    • Chargeman Ken (Yatsume Ana convert to C)
    • El Shaddai (Crash)
    • Family Guy (Glass)
    • Steins Gate (Bass)
    • Boogie2988 (Koronba 4gou Cowbell part)
  • Inspired by https://youtu.be/eKv611zyBqohttps://youtu.be/fhgtvK_9Ea4https://youtu.be/jzKhsbAXXtQ, and https://youtu.be/rA5V_6o85EQ
  • I looked at the MIDI I reuploaded to get the correct notes.
  • Originally was gonna be Ge Ping as the Vocal, but I wanted to be creative.
  • Used Some Japanese backgrounds just for the sake of it.
  • Full version of my entry for Paperking99’s Random Letter collab, and My Private collab with Haiiro.
For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Morimoto
  • First time pooping BFDI, but not the first time pooping an object show.
  • Made in 1-2 weeks.
  • Rendered in 4 stages.
  • New intro.
    • Features the new watermark/logo that I have used for the past 1-2 months.
    • It's Christmas themed based on the colors.
  • The Senpai scene was also the first joke thought out in the poop.
    • The anime shown is from the intro of Nichijou.
    • I had problems with the rendering of that part though.
  • The part at 0:50 was a homage to my Inanimate Insanity YTP (An Inanimate Turn of Insane Events), where it was a mashup of object show intros.
  • The part at 1:18 are actually quarters, not dimes.
  • The mirrored Four at 1:38 is inspired by the video "BFB 2 buts its mirrored" by Gray Chr.
  • I like how the continuity matches snugly between Nickel's lines and Tom's lines from Eddsworld in 1:48.
  • The split screen message at 2:05 is the Antisocial Social Club logo. I added that because of the similar font.
  • The part at 2:17 is from Ashens' 10th anniversary video.
  • I added a little YTPMV of Jingle Bells because it's Christmas.
  • The audio at 2:24 was taken from the infamous "YTP Tennis Round 3" video, arguably one of the worst YTPs ever made.
  • I had to get a HD screenshot of the credits part because my original source is only at 480p. (You couldn't see the word "Chick" so clearly.)
    • That part was also the last part to be edited before uploading.
  • The closing scene was based on this tweet. 
    • Basically, someone in the Philippines encountered a school supplies store which uses Pencil as its logo.
    • So that's where Four transports eliminated contestants...
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117
  • My entry for Sagan Blob's 2nd Movie Studio Logos Collab
  • Took only three days to make, surprisingly. However, it took EIGHT hours to render.
  • Was originally also going to feature the Universal Studios Logo as the other main source, but I scrapped it due to lack of ideas.
  • The Barney YTPMV at the beginning was the hardest part to do.
  • My first YTP to have a scene dedicated to multirendering (0:12 to 0:18).
  • Has my personal favorite acid trip I've made so far, at 0:28.
  • The background you see in the thumbnail is the Vegas Pro Track Motion screen with S_WarpPerspective on.
  • The ball-thing in the middle of the thumbnail consists of several Movie Studio Logos: 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar, MGM, Warner Bros, Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, and Columbia Pictures. I was going to add DreamWorks but I forgot it.
  • I don't care how overused it is, I will always cherish S_WarpPerspective.
  • The ending was a joke, I don't actually hate this YTP. I was making fun of people who bash on effect spam (although, I still agree that too much of it is bad).
BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Morimoto
  • My third Sardine YTPMV.
  • Worked on this for around a month.
  • For 6 months after the original one, I just moved on and forgot about it, but recently I feel that this needs to be addressed.
  • No UTAUs are used.
  • Compared to the first video, this YTPMV is simpler.
  • Sources used:
    • MovieMakers (chords, intro thing)
    • WTFuture (hi hat, beat, percussion (sphynx))
    • Fun Dead (vocal backup, snare, vocal backup (third chorus))
    • The End part 1 (vocal backup)
    • PowerEdd (main)
    • Ruined (percussion)
    • Eddsworld Intro (bass)
  • There are some parts which are callbacks to the original attempt.
    • 0:13 (similar layout)
    • 0:27 (blurred background is the original YTPMV)
    • 2:13 (similar layout, more accurate than 0:13)
  • I used the VEG file from my second Sardine YTPMV as a basis.
    • Like what I did for my second YTPMV, I rendered the video and audio separately, through separate VEG files. I had separate VEG files for the first verse, first chorus, bridge, etc.
  • The pitch change was partly inspired by this YTPMV. Also, I added that jto prevent the YTPMV from being too repetitive.

PancakeLord117
  • My entry for Pie Pivotmontier-O's Magic School Bus Collab, which probably explains why it blew up in popularity compared to my other videos.
  • Took only two days to make, surprisingly.
  • Will be my last YTP and video of 2017.
  • I didn't poop the space part cause I wanted to get it done.
  • One of my YTPs I've had the most fun with.
  • The audio at 0:16 comes from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMPdnZSz17A
  • 0:18 to 0:20 is my favorite part. The second being the acid trip at 0:25.
  • The title is proven to make sense at 0:54.
  • I used about 120 layers to do the Color Bar trailing at 1:15.
  • PancakeLord needs to stop using S_PseudoColor.
BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Morimoto
  • Only took a day to make. It's clearly simpler than the two Sardine YTPMVs I uploaded.
  • First video uploaded in 2018.
  • Apparently, I'm the second person to use the Kahoot lobby music as a YTPMV source.
  • New thumbnail format that would hopefully stick.
  • I applied reverb to most of the tracks. Thanks Milly for the tips.
  • Sources used:
    • BFB 1 (kick drum)
    • BFDIA 5A (snare drum)
    • BFDIA 4 (chords)
    • IDFB 1 (percussion)
    • BFDIA 5D (percussion)
    • BFDI intro (bass)
  • The Kahoot screen took around 20 minutes of editing in Photoshop, then another hour or two in Vegas.
  • Four says "Time's up! Whoever's last will be PUNISHED!". It is both a call back to typical Kahoot games and a reference to my BFB YTP.

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Main Sources

Spoiler

Super Mario Maker: Yoda Jokes - PART 17 - Game Grumps
3-D WorldRunner (NES) Guest JonTron - James & Mike Mondays
Rocky (PS2) James & Mike Mondays
JonTron's StarCade: Episode 6 - Yoda Stories

Other Sources

Spoiler

Mario Teaches Typing 2
Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures Advertisement
It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia (AUDIO)
Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
Family Guy (AUDIO)
Wish List "Part 2" - Angry Video Game Nerd - Episode 117
Superman Returns
South Park
Skins
cocaine is a hell of a drug
Captain Lou Albano - WGBS Philly 57 "Just Say No" Drugs PSA
Game Grumps Animated - YODA JOKES - by Mike Bedsole
Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?
Spongebob Squarepants (AUDIO)
Grand Theft Auto V (AUDIO)
Team Fortress 2 (AUDIO)
Monty Python’s Flying Circus (AUDIO)
Dr. Seuss On The Loose

Songs

Spoiler

Initial D- Running in The 90s
Toni Basil- Mickey
Gary Jules- Mad World (INSTRUMENTAL)
Weird Al Yankovic- Yoda

Notes

Spoiler

-This YTP was planned since April 2017 but was put on hold (along with the channel) cause I was busy with college.
-How did I pick my sources? I was watching the Game Over Worm Cinemassacre Animated video which got me into rewatching the 3-D Worldrunner video. I thought that video was worth using as a YTP source. Then, I rewatched another funny James and Mike Mondays video, Rocky. Also picked that video as a source. That video mentioned Yoda in it which reminded me of the Game Grumps YODA JOKES video. I was just planning on using a sound byte of “FUNNY JOKES” but the cringe Metal Gear intro for the video was too good not to use. I decided to put these sources together into a Yoda-themed video. That was when I remembered the Jontron Starcade episode with the weird Yoda interview. Since Jontron was also in the 3-D Worldrunner video, I decided to include him in the video as well. 
-I wanted to get this video out in relation to The Last Jedi’s release but I couldn’t get it finished by then. 
-I originally planned on having “FUNNY JOKE” and “THE GAME-OVER WORM” to have a bigger presence in the YTP than they ended up getting.
-My editing software does not have a pitch shifter so everytime I pitch shifted from 0:28-0:32 and 2:36-2:40 I went to Audacity to change the pitch each time then export the audio.
-The Skins clip came over searching the internet for a depressing overdose scene. Originally planned for it to come from Requiem for a Dream or Trainspotting. But I couldn’t find a scene that worked. 
-I planned on having the “Running in the ‘90s” bit end the YTP (which is why it featured the “FUNNY JOKE” and Yoda interview bit) but it felt more appropriate to close off the 3-D Worldrunner section. 
-First time using Photoshop for my YTP (Used it to make the “DOODOO SPECKLES” part of the book)
-To sentence mix the Yoda interview, I transcribed the entire interview and wrote down the sentence mixing entirely before editing it. Here’s what it looked like:
pMUc1kq.png
-The “EGGS” bit was inspired by Lulu Luvcats’s “Green Eggs and Sneetches” YTP 
-Originally wanted “DOODOO SPECKLES” to be on the book everytime it appeared but forgot to do that from 3:02-3:03
-I was planning on having Yoda at the end, squish his body into a blackhole/singularity type thing but I thought the ending bit itself was funny enough left as it was.
-The “Weird Al” Yoda bit was originally gonna be used between the Game Grumps and 3-D Worldrunner bit as a Title Intro but I decided to use it for the end.
-The ending stinger after the YODA bit was gonna be a more elaborate bit with Mike and James’s head superimposed onto naked gay men bodies. But I was getting tired of working on the YTP at this point so I decided to just put the incriminating part as it was for the stinger. Because I didn’t need to edit it further, it already looks bad.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThornBrain

Spoiler
  • This was made for NKpower's British Comedy collab. I used three shows, The Young Ones (episode 2: "Oil"), Bang Bang It's Reeves and Mortimer (episode 1), and A Bit of Fry and Laurie (season 1 episodes 1 and 4 + "Don't Be Dirty").
  • The video only took a day to make, but the entire day for several few-hour sessions. The ending YTPMV was one of the first sections made.
  • Similar to what I did for my entry to NitroEdits' private Reality Show collab, where I dedicated 30 seconds to each Kitchen Nightmares clip, I tried to dedicate roughly a minute of the poop to each of the shows. This ended up only being the case for Young Ones and Reeves and Mortimer; I started running out of ideas by the time I got to Fry and Laurie, because...
  • The Fry and Laurie segment is essentially a sequel to my entry for the Random Year collab. I had 1989, so my entry included pieces from these same Fry and Laurie episodes. I reused the episodes here because they were already converted to .mp4. I tried using segments that weren't in that previous poop, though I did lightly reuse "Don't be dirty", "smack himself with heroin" and "PFF I was beaten as a PFF".
  • The Young Ones segment doubles as a remake of my old 2009 poop, "Mike's Gutter Bitch". I updated and improved on jokes that I still liked/thought had potential, which were... few ("Just give me the gutter bitch", Rick and Vyv struggling to music, "Swib", Buddy Holly's guitar fiddling and smashing into the floor). I originally meant to keep "Dear oh dear oh Dear oh dear", but it ended up getting cut.
  • The intro of "YouTube Poop: [odd, out-of-context quote from one of the clips]" has become one of my signatures. I particularly like "Arse of the World's Mind", because it's a not-inaccurate description of YTP.
  • The drums in the Young Ones theme (0:02) and the Reeves and Mortimer theme (1:02) are doubled into two tracks, and one of the tracks is reversed.
  • I did the "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" bit (0:40) because the YTP was being made on December 23. The song most likely played in the living room that day; the Christmas song channel was running every day of December until the 26th. I went with "Rudolph" because it felt like a less-common pitch-shift joke than other Christmas songs like "Jingle Bells".
  • I considered naming the video "Now is the time" due to it becoming a major running gag. I stuck with the current title because it'd been sitting in my possible YTP list for months. I use the list both for ideas and to keep track of YTPs/collab entries I need to make. If the title of a YTP seems to have no connection to anything in the video, it probably comes from that list.
  • The distortion effect at 1:05 is the TAL Bitcrusher. The first time I'd used it was my previous poop, "So Round So Firm So Fully Packed", as I'd downloaded it during my hiatus from pooping beforehand. It sounds cool, but it's a piece of shit if you try to reopen the plugin window after closing it; it essentially locks Vegas for a minute straight before it reopens, at which point the window is blank and the effect is unchangeable. More of an effect to use and then hard-render into an audio file - not one to keep active in a project.
  • The effect at 2:12 is a Guitar Rig 5 effects preset called "Nerdiphone". I previously discovered it while testing Vegas Pro 14 on the "Dear MGM movie mogul" segment of Reeves and Mortimer, which I rendered and uploaded on its own. I reused that clip prominently in this poop's closing YTPMV.
  • The phaser and horn blast at 2:37 is the ending of "Hyperactive! (Heavy Breather Sub-Version)" by Thomas Dolby.
  • The YTPMV: 
    • The guitar is the Young Ones Buddy Holly riff run through the Guitar Rig 5, Twang Reverb->"Sultans of Pop" preset, and chopped up to form a new riff.
    • As mentioned, the synth bit is the Reeves and Mortimer "Dear MGM movie mogul" clip run through the Guitar Rig 5, Effects->"Nerdiphone" preset. It's directly reused from that first test clip, except cut to focus on the most melodic part until the bridge.
      • The main visuals are that original clip doubled up with additional Sapphire_Kaleidoscope and S_Shake effects, plus Buddy Holly's face VEGAS_CookieCutter'd into a circle and run through its own Kaleidoscope effect I reused from my 90s Collab 2 entry, "You'll Never Do a Bad Bad Thing Like 90s People". I forgot how to do most of the effects in that poop, so I just hung onto the project so that I could copy-paste clip properties into new poops when I want the same effect. Fittingly, the reused effect is from the ending YTPMV, specifically of the circle cutout of Jarvis Cocker.
    • The intro drums and cymbals are a combination of the drums from the intros to both Young Ones and Reeves and Mortimer. Once the song kicks in, both drum tracks are dropped except the cymbals from the Reeves and Mortimer track, which are split and used separately.
    • The bass is the A Bit of Fry and Laurie theme EQ'd so that only the bass frequencies are audible.
    • All musical clips except for the drums are pitch-shifted to be in roughly the same key as the "Nerdiphone" synth.
    • The vocals are all taken from clips used earlier in the YTP.
    • The only part of the YTPMV that doesn't come from one of the sources is the main drums, which are a loop made for me by my friend Vorhias for a Madchester-inspired song I still have yet to make. I've gotten plenty of use out of it in various videos though; I also used it in the ending YTPMV of "Sata Andagerogerigegege".

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

KingofSp4des01

I really need to stop talking about this.

• Morimoto and I have discussed about the collab, and it's actually not bad.
  • I made the part at 1:22
  • The voice banks Used are actually made by me, apparently.
  • Most of my sources were obscure, like Family Guy, Simpsons, Panty and Stocking, and especially Paperking99's Bounce source (Thanks!)
  • I was actually thinking about collaborating with Tito, but I chose Morimoto instead
  • Sources used on mine:
    • Family Guy (Chords)
    • New Game! (Snare)
    • Yuyushiki (Hi Hat)
    • Kill me Baby (Vocal, 3 way solo,and bass)
    • Steins Gate (Vocal)
    • Loud House (Bass)
    • The Simpsons (Solo)
    • Kiniro Mosaic (i dont even know)
    • Thomas the Train (Flute)
    • Lee Tianxiang's custom sources (4 note chord)
    • That Maguro ad. (transition)
    • El Shaddai: Ascension of the Mettatron Japanese Trailer. (crash)
    • This one anime girl that was made by Benesse (Random percussion)
    • Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (chord)
    • The Amazing World of Gumball (chord)
    • And Paperking99 (Bass Drum)

So that is my collab. I was thinking about using Megumin, but that changed, I'll use her in my full version of Yatsume.

For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Morimoto
  • My part to KingGr33n/KingofSp4des01's Lamprey Hole collab. It was great collaborating with him.
  • Third (technically, fourth) time in making a YTPMV of a Koronba song, and the third YTPMV made in a row, if counting unlisted videos.
  • This video is currently unlisted, but I may make it public when the time comes. 
  • Second time using the Jontron UTAU.
  • I planned to make a Lamprey Hole YTPMV as early as August 2017, but I stopped after making the UTAU recordings.
    • In that version, I used my Chadtronic UTAU (used in my Marisa Stole the Precious Thing AMV) for the first part, and JonTron for the last part.
    • The Chadtronic UTAU was kinda harsh though.
  • As with previous videos, I rendered audio and video separately. Unlike the previous Sardine YTPMVs though, I only used a single VEG file for video.
  • I used the Fletcher-Munson curve effect in the finished audio.
  • I experimented with some effects in the video, namely the linear blur (lyrics, transition), and the perspective warp (0:30), as well as a vignette effect for the whole video.
    • Hitfilm's Perspective Warp do not enable shifting video, so I used Hitfilm Fisheye Warp for that purpose, with all other settings reseted to zero.
    • I may use more of these effects in a future YTPMV.
  • 0:50 is from the movie The Interview. 
  • Sources used:
    • Hayate the Combat Butler (chords)
    • Eddsworld [monkey] (hi hat)
    • Eddsworld [arcade] (snare)
    • Minecraft (kick)
    • Battle for Dream Island (bass)
    • Eddsworld [Ruined] (part in chorus)
    • Inanimate Insanity II (backup chord)
    • Daniel T. Gaming (transition)
    • TomSka (3 way solo)
    • Pingu (solo in bridge)

PancakeLord117
  • My 100 Subscribers Special, obviously.
  • Took two months to complete, about a sixth of that time being rendering.
  • The thumbnail also appears at the ending.
  • The original title was "The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma", I instead chose the current one since it was more fitting.
  • Was originally going to be MUCH longer.
  • Will likely be my last YTP on the ancient laptop. Will move to a new one soon.
  • My 2nd longest YTP.
  • My first standalone (non-collab entry) YTP since "Craptain Keenukeles Loses His Overall Enthusiasm" (also my first to be copyright claimed since that one).
  • My first YTP to use Databending.
  • My first Multisource YTP.
  • The hardest and my least favorite part about making this video was dealing with the constant lock ups and crashes Vegas would throw at me.
  • My favorite part was making the 3D Effects.
  • The man in the middle of the blue fire things at the first acid trip is Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire.
  • That's all I'd like to say.

DSYTP
  • My first YTP Tennis and serve. Currently at Round 2.
  • Just took a day to make, and looks great to me.
  • The title involved the word "Bitchsen" because it's related to Round 1. Him feeling like Avenged Sevenfold, I don't know.
  • I just throwed the "Never Give Up" part from PewDiePie, because I couldn't come up with other ideas for that.
  • The purpose of a Glenn Fricker reference was to introduce the new sources (SpectreSoundStudios and AGK).
  • At 0:20, I decided not to YTP AGK too much (only subtitles and a uncensored dildo was added. Also edited to avoid making the jokes too long. It brings a AGK Parody.)
  • 0:31 involved a "Human Fucker" sentence mixing while adding Light's face, which was a reference to "What's up, people?!" by Maximum the Hormone (It's a Death Note song, translated from Japanese to English).
  • Near the End was in Bunsen is a Beast, the mean girl leading the squadron of police is transitioned to M. Shadows uttering "Fuck the Police" with the video of "Almost Easy." Also used the instumental of "Fuck the Police" by NWA.
For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117
  • My first Chowder YTP, I plan to do more in the future.
  • An entry for RyanYTP's Cooking Collab.
  • Only took 1 week to make.
  • My favorite part was the 2nd Acid Trip. It's also my favorite trippy scene I've created in any of my YTPs.
  • My personal favorite YTP I've made this far. Also the one I've had the most fun making.
  • The joke at 1:33 to 1:37 was meant to make fun of people who blatantly hate on Spadinner. I personally don't mind it as long as it's used creatively.
  • I did not use After Effects once in this video. The 3D structures were made with 3D Source Alpha and the Puppet Pinning was done with HITFILM Beizer Warp.
  • The music in the background of 1:45 to 1:51 is actually an effect called 4ormulator. I personally think it's the prettiest vocoding plugin.
  • Mung was right about Sears. If you don't know already, the company has been on a downward spiral of financial problems.
  • The place inside Chowder's hat at 2:20 - 2:21 was Donald Trump dancing in a Weed Farm.

ThornBrain

A long-form YTP/surreal/vlog hybrid made to celebrate 10 years since I uploaded my first YTP on January 29, 2008 (that has been irrecoverably deleted for at least 9 of those years. Oh well).

My initial plan for the video was to focus on sources that I and others most associate with me, such as Azumanga Daioh, Robotnik, and Star vs the Forces of Evil. I included them in large chunks, but the video was expanded to include sources and updated jokes from old, long-deleted YTPs from my first channel, comicstripdude (Eddie Izzard's Dress to KillShooting Stars feat. Adam Ant, Doctor Who "Time Crash", "A dong has the trust..."); going back to sources and ideas I'd used in the early IAMAGUINESSSTAND days (Crazy Bruce; music videos for XTC, John Foxx, Sparks; my A Chicken Named Dennis text-to-speech series); and using my own now-defunct abridged series as sources (Sgt Frog Abridged, Jetters Abridged). It didn't matter how much of the source I used or for how long; I just wanted to use them in some capacity at all. These all combined together as a sort of celebration of not just my YouTube Poops but everything I'd done in those 10 years.

Additional details:

Spoiler
  • In the process of making the video, I learned about changing the Time stretch/Pitch-shift method setting for audio files in Vegas. The "elastique - Soloist (Monophonic)" setting that results in squeaky or croaky audio when pitch-shifted is used right from the beginning, but 5:14 was around the point in the editing when I first learned about it and used it to death. I also found that another setting is "Classic", which uses the same algorithm as Vegas Movie Studio. I vastly preferred how less flanged the Movie Studio pitch-shifting/stretching effect sounded compared to Vegas Pro, and I even like how choppy and disjointed the audio can get when you drop it multiple octaves, so I was quite happy to rediscover that.
  • The orc image used at 0:10 is a mask.
  • Chunks of the video were edited and rendered separately, then dropped back into the project so that Vegas didn't have to work so hard to play a clip. As a result, I would often make additional changes as the editing went on, usually shrinking a video down and including a still image in the now-empty space, such as Tomo's face at 0:14.
  • The stretching effect at 0:19 is made by turning off the clip's "Maintain aspect ratio" setting, opening its Pan/Crop setting, turning off "Lock Aspect Ratio", turning on "Size About Center", and squeezing it from the sides. Same can be done from the top/bottom to make it stretch vertically.
  • The Ice King's waggling eyebrows at 0:26 come from the Adventure Time episode "Bad Little Boy", and I've cut that clip out and saved it with a green background so I can easily chroma key it into a project. Same with the Dave Grohl head I put in everything.
  • The big blue ass at 0:50 is an actual image from Jetters Abridged, but used in a later episode.
  • The stretched "Oh by the way" segment at 1:25 was uploaded separately and without additional effects or clips covering it up. I deleted it and piled on the crap to make it as confusing as possible.
  • 2:16 is a direct callback to the classic Robotnik poop, OMGTSN's "Robotnik Apparently Has a Respiratory Problem", particularly Manwith10toes' voiced response, except this one was voiced by me. It's referenced again later with Yomi at 3:59. I think I meant to do a third one but forgot.
  • 2:26 and 6:13 is the many years-late return of A Chicken Named Dennis and A Pigeon Named Devin, a text-to-speech series I did as their own videos in 2010 and as intros to the uncut parts of my The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Let's Play in 2012. They use the Acapela Group's TTS browser program, and they were directly inspired by the surreal TTS works of Chriddof, including the use of the "English (UK) -> Graham" setting for the voice.
    • The first background is "Beat the Clock" by Sparks but heavily color-saturated and chroma keyed. The music is "From Here to Eternity" by Giorgio Moroder dropped two octaves.
    • The second background is "Eardrumm Buzz" by Wire with the same effects. The music is "Time to Pretend" by MGMT also dropped two octaves.
    • The 10th anniversary is directly referenced with the line about Dennis reaching his 10th anniversary from when he started pooping.
    • The line at 7:00 about an annoying piano is a based on the Acapela TTS program adding a requirement for users to register in the years since I last used it in 2012. If you're not registered, the audio adds a bizarre piano in the background. Registering is free, so I did it anyway to get clean audio again, but I kept the line.
    • "I'm indifferent to Goose" is meant to be the final capper for Dennis and Devin. Can't really top that.
  • 3:39 is a joke at using censor bleeps instead of sentence-mixing a cuss word.
  • 4:07, 4:43 and 5:57 are plays on the Azumanga Daioh commercial transition. They were three of the last bits added to the whole video.
  • The constant use of Tom saying "You die" at 4:13-on is inspired by a very simple YTP by Invisibecca Productions that I found at random. I couldn't help but like it.
  • 5:46 is an audio editing error that was so odd I decided to keep it - I squeezed down the clip of Neil talking and added a Pitch-shift plugin, but instead the clip played audio of a woman in the audience laughing from a different point in the video.
  • The gif used in the background at 5:12 and 5:57 is of the late Ian Curtis from Joy Division dancing with Wii remotes added to his hands. I used the gif sometimes in my early YTPing years, and to this day it's still my YTP channel's avatar. I got the file in 2009 from my friend Madcapoperator, but I have no idea where he found it.
  • 6:05 was originally meant to be a transition point to using Little Witch Academia as a source, but as January 29 got closer, it became clear that I was out of ideas and steam. I decided it worked nicely as a cap for the main YTP, as if it had all made Akko sick.
  • 7:23 to 11:00 is the vlog section where I talk about me getting into YTP, thank Mari in particular for her work inspiring me and keeping me entertained in high school, and talk about its significance in me developing as an editor.
  • 11:01 to 11:47 is a send-up of the old poopism of playing out the credits untouched with a random song underneath. Usually this was done with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, but I also did it with Azumanga Daioh (leading to most of my old ones now being content ID blocked worldwide, oops). In this case I piled on the credits for AoStH, Azumanga Daioh, Star Vs, and The Young Ones all onto each other with various chroma keys. The song is taken from a YTMPV at the end of my "Star Vs the Forces of Tomco" YTP, which I consider one of my best YTPMV songs. The demon saying "I'm over it already" beforehand is also a callback to that YTP.
  • 11:54 was only put in to make the video last for a flat 12 minutes.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.