Tug

Pooper's Commentary/Notes/Trivia Thread

281 replies to this topic

Morimoto
  • This toook around a week to make.
  • "andesite.mp4" already exists, so I used ".wmv" extension for the name.
  • I planned to make a YTPMV of Ray of Hope from Corpse Party, but I was not too keen on how it turned out.
  • No MIDIs exist of this song. Also, using Wavetone helped me a bit, but I ended up tuning some chords by ear.
  • For the 4 note chord, I searched on sources with similar (flute-like) sounds.
  • Sources used:
    • Percussion:
      • SammyClassicSonicFan (kick, adjusted sound)
      • GetMadz (hi hat)
      • Nintendo Labo (snare)
    • Chords:
      • Eddsworld
      • The boy playing the flute in the movie Red Cliff
      • Mexican politican Ricardo Anaya playing recorder
        • Discovered the source after watching the John Oliver segment on the Mexican election.
      • Link playing ocarina
      • X from Battle for BFDI 
    • Main track:
      • Domics
      • Robbie Rotten
      • The Three Bears (aka the Spaghet video)
      • Pingu
      • Sardine (bass)
  •  
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes
  • I decided to make this without many plugins at all.
  • Duckman is underrated as a tv show.
  • This was a somewhat easy episode to randomly edit, so I didn't put in a ton of effort.
  • Pitch shifting honestly sounds better by sliding and recording the rate slider.
  • The censored text at the end is cliche to the point I basically added it to annoy people. On top of that I added S_shake, which can get on my nerves as well.
  • I'm contemplating doing this style more. What do you think?
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)