Tug

Pooper's Commentary/Notes/Trivia Thread

262 replies to this topic

The Blast Zone Boy
  • Suspended
    • My first poop to feature "It's time to Duel" as a joke
    • Made in 3-4 days
    • FoxMcCloud appears when anyone says "come on" reason? I really wanted to put a Star Fox joke in my YTPs
    • The cannabalism part was almost cut from the video, but I decided to keep it in the final project
    • Most jokes where inspired from Paperking99's 1K subscriber special "Don't Trust Me I'm A Liar
    • When the can says "DOOD I forgot to add an image.
    • At 3:43 he is not saying cum, he's saying "Come" so no need for a dirty mind like that
    • the shout out song is from Bayonetta, it's titled "Let's Dance Boys"
    For collecting all the bronze cards Congrats on participating in 10 collabs. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto
    • I planned to release a sentence mixed YTPMV where Bernie sings "It's Over, Isn't It" but I chouse to make and upload this YTPMV first because of the song popularity
    • Took 3 hours to make
    • The main sentence mixed part is actually a bit quieter than the short intro.
    • I planned to add scenes with Bernie's head masked over Misha's head but I only did that for one scene. I need to show the sentence mixed aspect
    • Planned a part where Hillary makes an appearance and says "Pokemon Go fuck yourself" at the end but was cut.
    • I planned to add parts to replace certain items, like a MAGA hat (Creeper hat), and a Hillary 2016 logo.
    Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99

- A follow up to my 1,000 subscriber special.

- Took me a week and a half to make.

- There was a scene where the camera zooms into a picture of Notebook Guy, while he says "Let's Get Creative!". After that, the screen fades to the ending of 'DHMIS 1" with a bunch of random colors, and an ear rape version of the "Creativity Song" . However, I had to cut that scene out, because it was making Sony Vegas crash every time.

BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

JokeyBRPG

I still have a major YTP to work on, but I will go ahead and give a few comments about the small bits that are already made earlier:

• A test run for the Kiss the Girl YTP megapoop project
      • Deliberately focused on sentence mix aspect
      • The volume in this video is much softer compared to the final output that is loud enough to hear at middle level volume
      • The line "Flotsam and Jetsam stink like rotten eggs" has the last word replaced with "kelp" to fit more with undersea theme and sounds better for the final project
      • First time a giant watermark is applied to indicate as an experiment
      • Sentence mix served as foundation for this megapoop project
    • Uploaded to provide a small series of teasers
      • I was a student at UC Santa Cruz with mascot Sammy the Banana Slug
      • That yellow coloring of the eyeballed mollusk singers is actually a short scene from Little Mermaid "Under the Sea" with heavy color changes and chroma keys
      • Wanted to do more with slugs, but kept it minimal to banana slugs scrawling to go with the small song segment
      • The beginning of the video showing the rainbow text was deliberate as it acts as a foreshadowing device
    • Another video that will be part of the megapoop, but stood out enough to be its small entry for the 30 second collab
      • I actually played Wonderful 101
      • The Wonder red hair and mask fits quite good on sebastian
      • This is where the blue red purple green coloring has more intense presence as a running gag of mine
      • This will be part of the intro segment of the megapoop before Kiss the Girl YTP part begins
      • Scuttle will play a big role as you can see in the end.
    • Serves as foundation to make multiple YTPMV song parodies involving Scuttle's annoying SQUAWKS!!!
      • This rough draft only has the intro song Super Godzilla, while the final one combines the song with Godzilla vs Mothra title screen and some effects for a more hilariously dramatic tone
      • Second time that a giant watermark appears
      • Blueprint for a quick masking-heavy scene where Scuttle becomes a giant monster as it will be in the finished product
    • A real teaser to what the Kiss the Girl YTP project will look like
      • An extension to the UCSC Banana Slugs tiny teaser made earlier 
      • The flying high segment was completed in middle of july
      • The sentence mixed portion before the banana slugs was done in late middle of august
      • Also makes a joke on how UC Santa Cruz is a place to go very high and trippy on 4-20
      • Took a few revision to get the falling banana slug to fall at a fast enough speed prior to the explosion
      • When compressed, the loud scramble squawk is more like the various ear-rape stutter loops from other YTPs compared to the scratchy and jittery with the raw FPC version
        • I admitted that I wanted to find a way to keep that scratchy and jittery noise but ended up liking the more compressed ear-rape one instead because it's more sound-pleasing
      • Notice that shark drumming on the soup can? That is an animated parody segment of Tiny Toons from Toon TV episode.
        • I originally wanted to have a segment focused on highlighting the parodies of Kiss the Girl, but ultimately could not find a way to fit in for now.
    For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThemOldaBoys

The second video on my channel, uploaded in 2010, is a youtube poop of a the Bud Light commercial from the early 2000s where a bunch of buddies are yelling "WAZZZUUUP" to each other on the phone. And for whatever reason I called it "Screaming Black Men".

Watching old videos of your own on occasion is always a treat. They feel brand new, like I wasn't the one who made it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then a few months later I decided to make a poop of the commercial that they did in 2008 parodying the original with the theme being based around the shitty economy at the time, and I called it "Powerful Black Men". The name came from a line from The Office where Michael is referencing Stanley as a "strong, sassy powerful black man", and I think at some point I wanted to use that scene in this poop but it didn't happen I guess.

I have to say I love the cool intro I did with this. I was really good at specific things, such as that little rap at 0:48.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About a year or two later, I get a comment on both videos from the same guy saying he loved it, and so I went on his channel and it turned out to be the guy who plays "Dookie" in both the commercials. I find this to be one of my proudest achievements in doing youtube poop.

y2ypSLo.png

hULQFmp.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on multiple Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles from as early as April & May 2011 to as most recent as July & August 2016. Truly a legendary presence around these parts here.

and June 2017

and September 2017 Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos August 2014 - "Sandy Amberg Consumes a Record Amount of Bagels " (Regular) August 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

YTPNerdette

Good for you TOB guy.

My latest YTP (collab entry) is about cutscenes because I had to do the entry because I just sort of wanted to get one thing off my back. Why I want to post its trivia here?

• Bad Mojo cutscenes YTP I made a long long ago had to have that "I am your father" line as a 'joke', and I used it here this time because I just decided to revisit that game's cutscenes. Father revelations I know of: 3.
    • Link: The Faces of Evil has an awkward guy singing "mah boy" pasted on the King's face. That man's called Mørland. I also made up a possible poop title and put it in its thread combining that and the King's "mah boi".
    • 3/5 a bit majorly focused cutscenes come from CD-I games (aside from Link: The Faces of Evil and Hotel Mario, there's Burn:Cycle).
    For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

Lots of hidden messages.

Thumbnail:

• Censored mouths referencing to the shit Youtube copyright
    • Copyrighted video in the PC referencing to my Peppa poop
    • D.VA Happy version of me in black and white, referencing the initial purpose of the video (3,000 sub special)
    • Isaac Newoton/Pirate/Mew - scenes in the poop
    • Pirate Party - recent events

Video:

• Took around 2-3 weeks to make
    • Deformed, sped up, and pitched up
    • One of the longest poops I have made (I typically make 1 1/2 minute poops)
    • NBC/DiC logos because I was recently interested in these old channel logo intros.
    • As I have said, this was intended to be my 3000 sub special. I prepared this early, and had the earlier poop not been blocked, it would have served its intended purpose.
    • Peppa Pig, a KID, copyrights a CLIP of a YTP that Mommy Pig is watching.
    • The Pirate at (0:30) is saying "Kidz Clips is a fucking dumbass" with Kidz Clips reversed.
    • I used the Pirate song because of my recent preference to the Pirate Party.
    • I don't want to use Pokemon Go again, as I have used it for 3 recent poops, two of which are consecutive. But I had to, in (1:50), as it is a part of the joke.
    • In (2:07), I planned to use this source for a sub special or something.
    • In (0:58), I used the Samus art a year ago for my Needledrop Collab entry (my first collab entry.)
    • In (2:48), I planned to use the THIS IS SPARTA  footage for Isaac Newton, but didn't, because it is overused and I could risk getting the video copyright fucked. Instead, I sentence mixed some Ashens.
    • In (2:48), the inscription Piperis suis obiit partem pokemonis vado means "Pepper Pig is dead from playing Pokemon Go", in not purely Google Translated Latin. I GT'd the words, and made the sentence.
    • I hinted that there may be a sequel, where Peppa goes to Italy, but I may or may not make it. It depends on the success of the poop, and whether or not it would be affected by copyright fuckers.
    • I think it has a bit of a Krobo/EmpLemon feel. Maybe because of the commercial breaks?
    Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Furnessly

Bradley Walsh in a Nutshell

- First video made since breaking out of retirement (only temporary though)
    - First video made in Vegas 10. Most of Furnessly's videos in the past were either Vegas 7 or WMM.
    - First video made that is in 1080p, all future videos will be made in that resolution unless intended.

Recycled Koopone

- The name references two of the source videos on video itself (Recycled Koopa from Super Mario Bros 3 and the Unzappables from Super Mario Bros. Super Show). Koopone is also an alt name of Furnessly elsewhere...

- Speaking of which, you can have a look at Koopone's avatar, its in the video somewhere.

- Despite the name, most of the video is actually original however there is a bit of recycling such as Overture and Estoy Esperando. There were some recycled jokes such as Dr. WIly saying begin (that sounds like bacon), surey, TREE from Roberto Galcia and Jeff Sterling saying "we barely have any time" is a reference to Sonic saying "We don't have time" from Makoto Kino in Hollywood. It is more original than classic Furnessly.

- The video was made to know whether I still have it in me. Luckily the video was joyful to make and a few things even made me laugh (such as Bully). It is also practice for my Round with ChrisGendo since it is going to take some time to get it done well to please both of us.

- Apart from 1.5 sources, Furnessly actually likes the sources used and for COPS, he hasn't seen it yet to make a judgement.

- Due to that all of Furnessly's poops and most of his sources were wiped out to store PS1 games instead, the video was created from scratch (and grounder). The Overture line was from a sound sample from Poop Adventure (the first Youchew focused game) and Estoy Esperando was lucky enough to still have the source (The Last Resort from the Spanish version of AoSTH). Apart from AoSTH, SMBSS, SMB3 and Sailor Moon (one episode that is left and a poop for educational purposes, no stealing), everything else was used first time.

- The video took roughly 11 hours to make, not the quickest video but not the longest either. By the end of making, the Jungle Joyride Day song was played to finish the video. The Sailor Moon segments were the last to be included while the question, slow Richard Harrison, the ending and the dinning sign were the earliest parts made. A bit of rust shows.

- As per my videos, much of video was made on the fly with not as much planned. Only parts that were planned were the juxaposition between Bullseye and The Chase (Take Your Time, NEED AN ANSWER), the use of The Sweeney, the part with George Carter liking schoolgirls, the ending and the use of the Godfrey Ho movies. One of the sources was only released yesterday!

- An extension to Bradley Walsh in a nutshell, NEED AN ANSWER was used due to that Bradley Walsh says it an awful lot. This was in 2 episodes alone!

- The overlong Bradley Walsh unfunny joke is a reference to two things. One is that in the show of more recent times, Bradley says jokes that are pretty long like a minute long and unfunny, this is an slight exaggeration. Two it is actually a reference to Robotnik Wants KFC by mrSimon. Eh? The part where Sonic explains his plan to Tails was done in a similar way.

- One of the few things to be planned in the video was Mark Williams saying both NEED AN ANSWER as well as some contestants saying that it is Bugs Bunny, Overture and then Mark sarcastically saying "Well there's a surprise". Since you know... The problem? Furnessly couldn't find any episodes of The Link anywhere online. Not even the advert used on Challenge TV.

- Relating to the above, Furnessly was surprised that an episode of Alphabetical was uploaded online (due to that it was more niche, may be forgotten in the future) and instead used that. By the nature of the show, it was easier coming up with stuff. Even sentence mixing that is one of Furnessly's weaknesses.

- The BBC booing and the Vixen booing is a reference to that Furnessly doesn't like either and for the latter no one likes the Vixen on The Chase (except her, Beast, Bradley who has a crush on her and Stockholm syndrome suffers it seems).

- The part of Sonic & Tails near a tree is a reference to that the first episode and the penultimate episode have the same location.

- After the part of George Carter humming a tune and the Recycled Koopa part is shown, it is a reference to SuperYoshi's first video (and my first video too). The poor quality in intentional due to that source material can go bad over time. It must be at least 12 years old that is ancient in Internet video terms.

- The inclusion of Bradley Walsh on the photo is for description reasons even though this video doesn't really have a plotline. If it does it's like the Godfrey Ho ninja movies where video is cobbled together and the plot is worked out that way.

- The woman saying about unable to think straight is referencing me. Logically thinking why am I using sources that I'm not keen on (such as Sailor Moon and The Chase)? Why have I made this video if it normally gives me stress?

- The part where the man mentions a fetish, Furnessly was tempted to include as one of the source materials mentioned it however he decided to keep it a secret and use Bully instead.

- The last video to be used on Vegas 10 due to the limitation of no audio effects apart from video stretch. It affected the video in some ways... Furnessly is planning to move to Vegas 12 so I can edit audio for the ChrisGendo match. There could be an alt version in the future.

- Relating to that, this is perhaps the last time that Furnessly will use Sailor Moon in any video. He hasn't decided whether he will use it in the match for the last time though.

- In case anyone wants to know the answer to the question, it's B. From 1960, A is from 2009 while C is 1993.

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

NationOfOranges696
    • Took me less than 3 days to make
    • Began using a channel outro. It's going to be applied to every future YTP I make that are long enough for qualification.
    • The idea for the "Combining Exercise with TV" gag came to my mind in July, 2 months before I actually used the gag focused into a poop.
      • It was going to be pooped earlier, but due to so many collab entry projects there was no time found for one.
    • The song (0:39) is from the original "Whack Your Boss" game, although I do not know what the original song is.
    • There was going to be a part where the show "Zoboomafoo" is playing on the "3D" TV set, with Garfield saying "A nature show for kids. You're safe now", but I cut the part out to keep the poop simple from using too many sources.
    • At (0:15), I was originally going to use "sex" music with Garfield still watching, but I decided to use Garfield's line "My favorite activity", then a slow-motion clip of the brown stuff coming out of the tube.
      • The reason I changed this is that I am not very fond of using sex jokes in my poops, but every once in a while I sometimes use them (the set involved in that part was named "The Taste-O-Vision", so that was a perfect opportunity for me to use one.)
    • Most of this was inspired by other YouChew members who use the simple/old-school style of pooping.
    • Last 10 seconds of the poop were made very quick in under 3 hours. It was a school night and it was 12am when I finished it.
    BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Zygaphorym
    • I made this poop purely to assess the current climate of YTP, giving me a real reason to make something that can end my recent hiatus. Every other time I did that, I just wanted to make something; pure and simple. This time, I wanted to test the waters.
    • I started on this about 2 months ago. Production of this poop was as on-and-off as most of my other poops.
    • The very first bit is a reference to what happened the first time I posted my previous poop on the 'What do you think of the Above Poop?' thread. Biohazardable, a prominent figure on these forums, gave it some stinging criticism:

Sorry, but this one really didn't hold my interest at all. I found it far too repetitive with the constant vanilla stutters and little variety of other jokes or poopisms, plus the usage of dated memes didn't really help. Its pacing was good and some of the edits were impressive, especially towards the end, but it really could've used more balance, variety and experimentation to keep things from becoming stale.

• It was for the reason above that I spouted off, saying that I would want to come back to that poop and improve it. Afterwards, Bio got back to me and explained about what he said and I responded that I had gotten over it as I wanted to share my feelings. The whole thing was resolved as he showed me the YTP criticism article from a few months back from then and I was commended for being a good sport. It was then when I took my most recent hiatus...
    • In the very first seconds of this poop, when I saw the Boston Dynamics robot dog slip on some banana peels, I instantly knew what to do with it. I took my YouTube avatar and put it over the dog's head. Then, I put Biohazardable's avatar over the banana peels. What happened as I implemented the idea was possibly some of the most infuriating masking I've ever done. It was well worth it!
    • The 'remove kebab' and 'Gameboy PINGU' parts of the poop mainly focused on simple but fast-paced poopisms. I also wanted to prove that you can still make something good out of sources that had no spoken words.
    • At 0:31. you can hear part of the NYAHP MOOOOOOOOHH sound from the remastered version of the Pingu episode, "Pingu goes Fishing".
    • When Pingu ate the fish at 0:34, the fish cried out for help. It didn't make a single sound. Some screams can't be heard...
    • In comparison, the '2010s Mickey Mouse' part was slower and more intricate, featuring jokes and more unexpected moments.
    • When Minnie Mouse is spotted knitting at 0:44, I put Kiryuin Ragyo's hair on Minnie's head, played Ragyo's theme and recoloured the yarn to match the colour of Life Fibres.
    • Originally, Minnie says goodnight to the socks and the sock burgler sneaks into her room. With a simple reverse of the video, keeping the audio mostly intact, I reversed the roles, making the sock burgler say goodnight with Minnie sneaking into the room!
    For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morimoto
    • One of my cleanest poops ever (still has obscene words at the end tho)
    • Made in 5 days
    • Stopped working on it during the weekend to review for college tests
    • (0:00) I decided that that would be my "3,000th sub special." I had a D.VA Happy video ready but I did not use it for reasons related to recent events.
    • (0:10) Chadtronic was supposed to say "FUCK YOU" but I changed it to Frick
    • (0:20) Reference to my first Chadtronic poop where I had a big-ass watermark that I regret.
    • (0:45) A YTPMV "mashup" of various elemts in the reaction and the first reaction, with the Kazoo kid.
    • (1:27) That was Donald Trump with edited audio. I planned to use it in a Democratic Debate YTP. It soulds like Elmo
    • (1:31) I planned Mario to have a masked "weiner" (just his nose plased on his crotch) but I cut that part.
    • (1:52) Thought that the V of Doom logo fit so perfectly.

NKpower
    • The first joke of the video was partially inspired by Morimoto, who had a copyright notice on his Peppa Pig poop.
    • The sentence "you'll meet Robbie with his shitty plan" was originally "you'll meet Robbie with his Robbie plan", and I didn't find it funny at all.
    • The intro was the first thing made in the poop.
    • There was an audio glitch at around 0:37, and I didn't even notice until the video got uploaded.
    • The Sonic 2 reference was a favourite part of mine.
    • After that, the sentence about the sound effect used was a reference to some comments I get, who were asking me what the sound was.
    • I was going to use more seals besides Poppilo when Robbie said "Here's the seal".
    • I was also going to use a "Deal or No Deal" joke, but it was scrapped.
    • The blood explosion effect was made by using a firework chroma key effect, and a bit of red tint.
    For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NationOfOranges696
    • This is for Jimmy Davis' Single Source YTP Collab.
      • This entry had 2 source changes before I stuck to this source (Whack Your Boss 2: Fantasy Edition). I was originally going to use Zoboomafoo, then Garfield.
    • Made in less than 3 days
    • (0:00 - 0:16) This part was mostly inspired by one of the entries in RyanYTP's 2nd 90's Collab.
    • This was probably my most challenging poop to date. Since this was for a collab, the collab rules state that I'm not allowed to use ear rape and I have to stick with only 1 source, no media generators or anything. Well, except for the watermark that is.
      • This source also made it harder for me to tackle on, since more than half of the source does not have dialogue.
    • This was originally uploaded on August 29th.
    • (1:52 - 1:57) This joke was mocking/referring to the forward-reversing poopism people use a lot for jokes such as "JoJ" and "SuS".
    • The real first time I've used my own outro.
    BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Paperking99

- My first non collab, non tennis video in 3 months.

- Took me two weeks to make.

- Has more sentence mixing than any of my other poops.

- There is a black screen that appears for a split second at 1:07, and I didn't notice until after I uploaded the video.

- The part where Colonel Sanders gets fried in a deep fryer is one of my favorite parts.

- I was going to put more letters in the alphabet part, such as Colonel Sanders saying "E is for Eevee", but those ideas were scrapped.

BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NKpower
    • I've attempted to do a YTP based on the Cramp Twins a while back. Some elements in this poop (like the car running over the twins and the Captain Falcon joke) were produced ages ago.
    • The first joke of the video is obviously a reference to Smash Bros., featuring Shulk, Captain Falcon and Ness.
    • The text, WHINE CRUMP'S VISIT TO THE SOPA FACTORY, was originally BEWARE OF THE CRAMPS.
    • The cake Michael Rosen was eating was the same cake I've used in a Rhythm Heaven parody.
    • When it zooms into the kid with yellow hair, Guile's Theme from Street Fighter plays because he looked quite similar to Guile.
    • I was originally going to use real DeviantArt pictures when "a fart gallery on DeviantArt" was uttered, but I choose not to.
    • The "familiar faces" include Hulk Hogan, a Wooper, Wally/Waldo, Michael Rosen, Ainsley Harriott, The Shamwow guy, Mr. Pringle, Horrid Henry having a seizure, Thomas The "O Face" Engine, bootleg Knuckles, and Dr. Robotnik.
      • I even considered using even more, too.
    • The trippy sequence was filler.
    • I used the German title of the show in that trippy sequence.
    • The second half of this poop was in a preview video I've produced a while back, and there were very little changes.
    • The pink car that ran over the main characters was a favourite part of mine.
    • There was a rendering problem at the end of the poop.
    • I used two episodes in this poop, and I was thinking about using more during the process of it.
    For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Combuskenisawesome

• The "recording" styling of the entire video is due to my copy of the source episode being a little blurry, looking like an upscale more than native HD. It was my solution to sort of hide but at the same time work with the visual quality being under-crisp. This led to many other elements of the poop, such as the broadcast intrusion stuff and the commercials, which in the end helped really tie it all together. (And also why I decided to have it be my Halloween season poop. Originally I didn't have a specific time in mind, just a whenever-it-got-done time of the year.)
    • The commercials all have a common theme and it's pretty obvious what it is (they all have water in some way). The title of the poop, as well as its description, also tie into the water theme because I'm not subtle lol.
    • This video has some of the longest render times I have ever experienced when rendering a YTP, courtesy of the recording effects (I use that term because it's deliberately supposed to look like an odd fusion of VHS recording and direct RCA cable recording from broadcast). Like, one of my passes took 3 hours to render, but it actually blotted out some important text at one point so I had to redo the effect parameters and render this again.
    • Meowth's lines were all replaced because I'm not too fond of how Meowth's current english VA does the voice (though also to be fair it's not like the previous VA could come back, as she passed away in 2008 ;_; ) and I told myself "I'd probably enjoy Meowth more if all of his lines were replaced with something and someone else entirely".
    • Yes, that is a drawing I did of my YouTube Pokésona, at the part where Mewtwo makes me reverse my usual "everyone dies in an explosion" ending. (I did want to do a "bad ending" reversal at some point since that is something I'm guilty of doing a lot n_n; )
    For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017

& January 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

NKpower
    • Original title: MIND THE ROBOT FISH.
    • Took me two days, I've done the Sonic part on one day and Street Fighter on the other.
    • The first gag of the poop was of course, the first thing made in the poop.
    • When the presenter said "You don't wanna shit yourself", he was originally going to say it in a demonic voice.
    • The "One Nun, Tutu and THREE" joke was originally going to be included, before getting replaced with "FREE?!?!, Toot, Waaaaaaa".
    • The video getting distorted was part of me not knowing what to do in that part.
    • I was going to add a description of Phil Fish when he appeared.
    • The title came from the presenters repeatedly saying "fish".
    • The ending is obviously a nod to an old YouTube meme, where it shows a scene from the old Street Fighter cartoon where M. Bison proclaims "YES!" at Guile getting beaten.

and March 2017

Best YouTube Pooper 2016

Tug

- Uploaded unlisted 2 years ago for Dieathan's Ear Rape collab.  The original title was EAR RAPE TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT because I was still kind of salty about ear rape at the time. lololol I explain the new title in this post if you're curious:

- The audio right at the start is the sound of me cutting up the track at the closest intervals possible and pitch shifting every tiny bit.  I didn't think it would end up sounding like that, I honestly had no idea what it would end up sounding like, but it's kewl.

- At 0:14 when the shot pans out to reveal Azula, I actually used a shrunken down version of the pre-pan shot to show Zuko turning back to Uncle, but it doesn't look like I did that at all.  I still think it's remarkable how perfectly I got the old shot to ft.

- This is a very stupid video

For eloquently describing your thoughts on USA Today's article depicting YouTube Poops. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morimoto

- The parts where Hillary says "I demand you elect me president, ..." and "Hillary Clinton is watching you" are actually the remnants from a Second Debate YTP that I gave up because I ran out of ideas.

- The intro bit was a late addition.

- I actually jotted down like 3 pages of notes from watching the Final Debate, so that I can get some ideas planned before I start downloading and pooping. Before I even started pooping it, I jotted down another paper full of ideas, which jad more jokes added. I might post the pictures

- I had Trump sentencemixed to say that the Cookie Monster was Mexican, but I cut it.

- I also had Trump sentencemixed to say "Obama, go to hell" and that was the first joke I made in the poop, but that was cut.

- I thought of having the Wii U part into a separate poop.

- The visual style was partly inspired by TheMarklar01's Debate poops, with the visual gags complementing what the candidates are saying.

- I also planned for the candidates to have an Aleppo moment like Johnson and Kaine (from my Vice Presidential Debate YTP)

IdEas

I got electrocuted by my vcr before I recorded the broken tape part

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos